It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal experiences with voices

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
So after investigating voices ive got they are gone fully with no medication.

They play off phone lines and electrical grid using muons and electromagnetism.

They use mind control/domination frequencies of the voices.

I used mind capabilities to defeat it. Its in my foot.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Agree completely. Let us spread the word with phone lines and electrical grid using muons and electromagnetism.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

Agree completely. Let us spread the word with phone lines and electrical grid using muons and electromagnetism.

Just what we need more sarcasm!!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

OK, I was mean.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

OK, I was mean.

and I was being sarcastic....

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

OK, I was mean.

and I was being sarcastic....

Well, I was mean first, so I guess I initiated the /sarc...

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Do you know how much it costs to take care of "schizos"? 2000/day. If we can eliminate voices thats a huge health care cut.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
My pee speaks to me. Really. It's kind of incomprehensible with no clear message, but there really are voices.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

You haven't defeated much of anything by being off your meds. You should consider taking them again, you sound very schizophrenic.
edit on 17-9-2018 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Do you know how much it costs to take care of "schizos"? 2000/day. If we can eliminate voices thats a huge health care cut.

what if the charge for eliminating those voices is more than $2000 a day?

I used mind capabilities to defeat it. Its in my foot.

Ah yes the old mind in the foot trick

I only do that as a party trick when I get really drunk.

So after investigating voices ive got they are gone fully with no medication.

If can find some replies I gave you when we first started interacting over a year or more ago you will find that I was offering to give you some advice on how I was able to help myself find some balance.

However its better that weren't lead but found your own path to the same destination.

good for you.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have schizophrenia I got it when I was 19. I had severe hallucinations and delusions. At one point I was so far gone my mom was told I was gonna have to be institutionalized.

You can't tell someone with schizophrenia that the hallucinations they are experiencing aren't real because in their mind it is real. Schizophrenia tricks the mind into believing things that don't exist does exist.

I rarely have hallucinations anymore because I take medication. My mind still plays tricks on me. I can't trust my own perception sometimes.

If you're hearing voices you need help. Schizophrenia causes brain damage and the longer it's left untreated the harder it is to recover.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Dude I strongly suggest taking your medication again. i'm fifty shades of crazy so I know, yelling at the TV when a quiz show contestants get an answer wrong, I scream at overt television ads that keep telling me that "this episode will blow your mind!!!.'

I might be crazy but i know how to science, and i doubt the standard model and one of the fundamental forces of the universe are responsible for your predicament.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'm just going to say my usual:

Please get the help you desperately need.
edit on 17-9-2018 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Some people are adversely affected by electromagnetic radiation or EM fields. It isn’t out of the realm of possibility that high levels of EM radiation could cause both auditory and visual hallucinations.

Hope all will be well with the OP.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What type of voices? I like voices. when i dont feel that fine i listen to voices coming from the street. it is so relaxing.

if you mean internal voices, it is just like my own voice. it just has a different line of thought, thus i recognize them. other than that it is like mine.
edit on 17-9-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Find I have to post something like this every few months.

Here goes...

Threads like this on ATS make me feel very uneasy for a few reasons, if you are having a active psychotic episode and believe that the voices are not the result of your illness but some other reason whatever that may be it can be dangerous to your health and ATS does not help with this. One of a few things happen, either we have people who entertain and encourage the delusion that, in this case the OP, is not schizophrenic but rather its the EMF waves to blame, or people just make fun of the OP. Neither of these in my view helps.

What does perhaps help is to softly, and I mean this in nicest way possible, suggest that the OP perhaps go for a chat with a loved one possible promptly followed by a quick visit to a qualified health care professional who can provides some further help.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Find I have to post something like this every few months.

Here goes...

Threads like this on ATS make me feel very uneasy for a few reasons, if you are having a active psychotic episode and believe that the voices are not the result of your illness but some other reason whatever that may be it can be dangerous to your health and ATS does not help with this. One of a few things happen, either we have people who entertain and encourage the delusion that, in this case the OP, is not schizophrenic but rather its the EMF waves to blame, or people just make fun of the OP. Neither of these in my view helps.

What does perhaps help is to softly, and I mean this in nicest way possible, suggest that the OP perhaps go for a chat with a loved one possible promptly followed by a quick visit to a qualified health care professional who can provides some further help.

I agree completely. Every chance I get, I have tried to convince them to get help. They always get very angry and lash out.
Sadly, I think this one is a lost cause.

Nice effort though!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

You can't tell someone with schizophrenia that the hallucinations they are experiencing aren't real

I've been tested- don't have any. I've seen and experienced schizz that'd scare the marble out of a statue. Wife's absolutely convinced I'm... well- I don't have schizophrenia, at least- and she's seen and experienced some of the same shizz, yet.

My question is this- where is the line between it being an actual mental problem, and it being real?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Dude I strongly suggest taking your medication again. i'm fifty shades of crazy so I know, yelling at the TV when a quiz show contestants get an answer wrong, I scream at overt television ads that keep telling me that "this episode will blow your mind!!!.'

I might be crazy but i know how to science, and i doubt the standard model and one of the fundamental forces of the universe are responsible for your predicament.

Meh. That's not crazy. That's your mind telling you to turn that crap off, and go find a good book.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Some people are adversely affected by electromagnetic radiation or EM fields. It isn’t out of the realm of possibility that high levels of EM radiation could cause both auditory and visual hallucinations.

Hope all will be well with the OP.

I think I might be one. When things were getting wild at our old place, turns out we had the entire building's worth of electrical meters mounted on the bedroom wall right outside. When we found out exactly how ***tty the place was built- I couldn't help BUT wonder. I am sure that there was enough EM blasting through the walls to magnetize paper clips. As for other stuff, I dunno.

Here, we're nestled right next to a tv transmission antenna, and a smallish Doppler radar setup. Meh. At least it's occasional crap- and I should try to get EM readings (yes, with my phone, but what are ya gonna do? I can't afford the nice equipment) with a simple app that just gives readings from the phone's sensor next time I go past those 'magic' woods down the road from me. I am guessing a jump would indicate the Doppler farted at me..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join