It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What comes after Heaven or Hell

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

The word religion is derived from Latin "religio" (what attaches or retains, moral bond, anxiety of self-consciousness, scruple) used by the Romans, before Jesus Christ, to indicate the worship of the demons.
The origin of "religio" is debated since antiquity. Cicero said it comes from "relegere" (to read again, to re-examine carefully, to gather) in the meaning "to carefully consider the things related to the worship of gods".Later, Lucretius, Lactancius and Tertullianus see its origin in "religare" (to connect) to refer "the bond of piety that binds to God".
Initially used for Christianity, the use of the word religion gradually extended to all the forms of social demonstration in connection with sacred

source

how much more should it be messed up with?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

I think it all depends upon how you understand the NT scriptures. This terrestrial realm will become nonexistent eventually and after this entire universe becomes vaporized, the celestial realm will be the existing realm of life. I understand that in this realm of life are the divisions of what we call heaven/s. Within the celestial realm each life form is allocated a particular place and the laws of the allocated realm pertain to each assigned life.

There are many things that we are not told in the scriptures such as our future rewards and abilities of life. We are told certain things such as procreation will not be practiced, there will be a celestial city with guarded gates to a new heaven and earth outside the celestial city. The people will build, plant and harvest for the children and can enter and leave the city at will. It seems as though it will be much like the terrestrial life with the exception that the celestial body has no major organs such as flesh, bone and blood like the terrestrial body has.

In this understanding leads me to believe that perhaps there will be assignments of the celestial person to partake in other civilizations of the future. Perhaps schools and degrees of achievements will exist or building countless other civilizations. If the scriptures are correct then we can expect limitless possibilities in the everlasting realm of celestial life. The way I look at this is that once this universe has been destroyed there will actually be a celestial universe which we call heaven.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: EasternShadow
You can debate the meaning of "holy" all you want, it still won't make "the angels who sinned" go away. Which says enough about the subject of whether or not angels can sin or not. Or whether someone who is called "holy" (like the angels who didn't sin) can sin or not. Besides, if they can't sin in the first place, there's nothing special about those angels choosing not to sin and staying loyal to Jehovah, unlike "the angels who sinned" (2 Pe 4:2).

edit on 5-10-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla

The word religion is derived from Latin "religio" (what attaches or retains, moral bond, anxiety of self-consciousness, scruple) used by the Romans, before Jesus Christ, to indicate the worship of the demons.
The origin of "religio" is debated since antiquity. Cicero said it comes from "relegere" (to read again, to re-examine carefully, to gather) in the meaning "to carefully consider the things related to the worship of gods".Later, Lucretius, Lactancius and Tertullianus see its origin in "religare" (to connect) to refer "the bond of piety that binds to God".
Initially used for Christianity, the use of the word religion gradually extended to all the forms of social demonstration in connection with sacred

source

how much more should it be messed up with?

As much as your mind can't handle going out and figuring things beyond what you were told to think about

Religion is as lame as whoever told you that you had to have a husband and made you think every single day about who or how it has to be, and then get into "break ups' with a bug eyed idiot, you don't get it at all but it's up to you. You miss the real life with those things lmao

Go buy a car, a chopper bike, an apartment and a new life on a separate country than the idiots that look at you like a cow, then go out every day and diner out, then find real friends and don't talk at all about "husbands" or "break ups" because you won't need to. Learn to live girl, lmfao
edit on 5-10-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
a reply to: EasternShadow
You can debate the meaning of "holy" all you want, it still won't make "the angels who sinned" go away.

Perhaps the term "angels" is broadly used by ancient Jews that it become misleading. I would prefer "the elect one" who cant sin, and the "fallen one" who remain sinned forever without any opportunity to repent and return to the presence of God in heaven.

Which says enough about the subject of whether or not angels can sin or not. Or whether someone who is called "holy" (like the angels who didn't sin) can sin or not.

To you, it is enough. To me is not enough. To simply accept such contradictions without questioning is equal to blind faith. You still havent answer my questions, if sin is punishable by death, then why is Satan still living? Obviously God doesnt allow Satan to repent. If angels can sin, then why does God trust Gabriel to be his messengers?

Besides, if they can't sin in the first place, there's nothing special about those angels choosing not to sin and staying loyal to Jehovah, unlike "the angels who sinned" (2 Pe 4:2).

Like I said, perhaps the term angels is misappropriated by ancient Hebrews. Perhaps they should sticks to "the elect one" and "the fallen one" instead of grouping them together as the "sons of god". You know Jews had very bad habit to honor someone. They even called their judge and jury as "god", while their rabbi as "son of god", which we know cannot be taken literally.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

if you are trying to annoying me you should try harder.

i have real high standarts for anger today it seems, just like a wedding, which i think is a must.

edit on 5-10-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Read again, i'm trying to tell you something better, if you don't get it, you lose

Spasibo

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

i always lose thats my way of winning.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Britney Spears is the kind of person that bullied me on high school and was afraid of me lmao, you don't get it at all, you seem to follow spiritual life and then you look up to this other girl who is a waste lmfao

It doesn't even work as an insult to me because you don't even have a clue about my life, you talk about how you see life from your point of view and i have seen better and harder life, you are just dummy girl
sorry but true.

Keep looking for a husband to take care of things. Weddings and husband and your mom pushing to marry and idiots in line to take you for a cook and a lover. So sad.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay

Britney Spears is the kind of person that bullied me on high school and was afraid of me lmao, you don't get it at all, you seem to follow spiritual life and then you look up to this other girl who is a waste lmfao

It doesn't even work as an insult to me because you don't even have a clue about my life, you talk about how you see life from your point of view and i have seen better and harder life, you are just dummy girl
sorry but true.

Keep looking for a husband to take care of things. Weddings and husband and your mom pushing to marry and idiots in line to take you for a cook and a lover. So sad.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Here's your life forward, i will have a nice house, a couple cars, a company and lots of stuff, and i will go travel with my kids and be whatever i want to be. Good luck on the kitchen while the husband goes out

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Stay silent and obey, and bend down, right? Win!

If you don't get hit and spit on, then you win, yes

I'm sorry for you, and sad too

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

have you ever watched a movie and thought the main character is so centered and so much like you in an interesting and charming way and then wondered while you are walking on the street who exactly may be that thing that watches you and thinks you are so centered and so much like itself?

i dont need to know your life.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   

have you ever watched a movie and thought the main character is so centered and so much like you in an interesting and charming way and then wondered while you are walking on the street who exactly may be that thing that watches you and thinks you are so centered and so much like itself?

i dont need to know your life.

Lmfao, you don't understand where you are in life but that's ok, i have so many things to do and live that i could even spend one more moment trying to explain how much you don't get that you are missing up in life. I don't have a right to chose for your so go ahead, i just tried to tell you how much you are missing, but you don't care so alright friend, we all chose our own path, go ahead.

You don't get that the person you described is just you, choosing to run away from the truth because it is goes against your beliefs and that's ok, nobody will care

Will continue with my life, you keep going and have your life, and who cares about other people, right? Once you get your husband he can watch over your account and tell you what to write and think,

But don't worry! Everything will be alright!

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

what goes against my belief is yelling like you about thread derailing.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

what goes against my belief is yelling like you about thread derailing.

Oh no you don't get it, this is all about "what comes after haven or hell", since it is a matter related to religion and how you have shaped your life around it while i have not and i did not have a religion at all, ever until now

You are so misguided, but i like you, as afraid as you seem to be of actual real life

"Xhale" as in Mexican way, or "Oh dude!" as in American same concept, where are you living? Are you on school yet?

You don't get it, you said "war follows" but you have no concept of any of those things, and religion affects your way of thinking when you don't even understand how the world works beyond that circle you created around yourself

Why do i need to explain these things? I'm getting frustrated, very very much frustrated now

Please be smart, above "my mom wants me to marry soon and is that good?" Or "I broke up and now my phone is on the water somehow"

Oh please, don't you have American friends, or Russian, we are not dumb you know?

Why do you think your comment about "what follows is war" was removed?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

it is a courtesy. you wont lose anything if you think the assumption(s) in op's question whatever it may be is valid answerable, useful.
with your type of a approach you cant test anything and your attitude may become contagious..in wrong hands.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

sometimes you need to hide one thing to reveal two things.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

sometimes you need to hide one thing to reveal two things.

Noooope, you hide if you afraid, other people hide from you when they afraid from your eyes and person

You know, when you are sniper, other people hide from you, because you can see them and they can't see you back

If you hide to allow them to show themselves, you may see them once they show themselves, but then other sniper will see you too and you go down, even before you can do anything about it lmao, you don't get life at all

But ok, feel as you must, good night or whatever, i have to go to school in 30 so fairwell

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

good for you. you need good schooling anyway.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join