It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reps NUNES and SCHIFF Agree To Release All 70 Witness Transcripts. Any ATS Theories on this Rarity?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: carewemust

Pretty easy to see why both would want them released.

One side wants to release them so that many of the unfounded conspiracies can be laid to rest and the info is out in the open.

The other side wants to release them so they can create more conspiracies that will be sold to the Right Wing boobs.

yep, that's what CNN does. Should be interesting to see how hard they spin it.

Why am I not surprised that you pulled out the "I know you are, but what am I" technique?

But it appears you are saying that CNN creates conspiracies to be sold to Right Wing boobs.

That's interesting.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
They know that redacted files do not add up to anything but ratings and gossip.

Bluffing cause they know opinions do not mean much in the end.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Schifty wants it out because the uniformed left have short memory spans and only believe what they are told. Yeah we released the 70 witness testimonies to prove Trump colluded with Russia. I tried to get it released in June but the Republicans wanted to hide it until forced in September.

(Man that was good enough to sound like it came from another poster)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Schifty wants it out because the uniformed left have short memory spans and only believe what they are told.

Really? Do you have some sort of link to prove that was his intent?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

My guess is that both of them know that the depositions will be redacted to the point of zero information other than what we already know

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

The full openess and transparancy described here by Devin Nunes, indicates redactions will be minimal. Says only 20% of the depositions are classified. They will be scanned to have some intel redacted, but all others will be clean, just like the one leaked by Feinstein last year.

SOURCE: www.realclearpolitics.com... lled_by_kremlin.html

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Sure do. Tons of proof. Look at Left biased media source. Plenty of stories. Happens on the right as well with uninformed right leaning people. Just not as many right biased media sources. Recent example would be the New York Times blasting Nikki Haley. But you can always count on Snopes political topics for left spin of just about anything.

Snopes is only slightly more credible than Huffington Post and Mother Jones, due to the large volume of urban myth and chain email debunking. Infotainment was much better without bias, like Weekly World News for example. Because a story about Bat Boy saving America is slightly more believable than any (career politician of your choice) saving America. And we all know Bat Boy is pure fiction.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

So how is it that each man feels releasing the transcripts will bolster his position? Any theories??

It's all fake, and somehow, each will get his own little piece of the pie from it? Well, at least we'll get a written aside in this Grim Fairy Tale.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Sure do. Tons of proof. Look at Left biased media source. Plenty of stories.

I've not seen one story that talks about his "wants".

Happens on the right as well with uninformed right leaning people. Just not as many right biased media sources. Recent example would be the New York Times blasting Nikki Haley. But you can always count on Snopes political topics for left spin of just about anything.

Sure. Perhaps you do not understand the question you were asked.

Snopes is only slightly more credible than Huffington Post and Mother Jones, due to the large volume of urban myth and chain email debunking. Infotainment was much better without bias, like Weekly World News for example. Because a story about Bat Boy saving America is slightly more believable than any (career politician of your choice) saving America. And we all know Bat Boy is pure fiction.

Ok. Again, I'm not sure you understand the question you were asked.

But...."bat boy"...ok.

That's a new one.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

So how is it that each man feels releasing the transcripts will bolster his position? Any theories??

It's all fake, and somehow, each will get his own little piece of the pie from it? Well, at least we'll get a written aside in this Grim Fairy Tale.

You're calling it a fake even before they release it?

Mhmm, I think you're afraid.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

No. I think you misunderstood what the other member posted.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I've seen so much fakery in the media, It'd take a miracle for me to believe the news ever again. Go check out the weather channel goof and his segment with him staggering against 'wind', while 2 guys wander past, oblivious- as an example.

I just do not believe anything from politicians or their pet media hamsters any more.
edit on 17-9-2018 by wylekat because: S

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I've seen so much fakery in the media, It'd take a miracle for me to believe the news ever again. Go check out the weather channel goof and his segment with him staggering against 'wind', while 2 guys wander past, oblivious- as an example.

I just do not believe anything from politicians or their pet media hamsters any more.

Perhaps that is the problem. You want to believe people and the media, instead of doing what it takes to know the truth.

Being informed should not be a matter of faith.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Nunez describes them as corrupt.

Start at 4:36
Nunes: Need to declassify Russia documents before election

Nunes, who said that "70 or 80 percent" of the depositions are already unclassified, said he thought President Trump had no choice but to release the rest.
edit on 17-9-2018 by toms54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Let you in on what isn’t a secret. I wanted Trump to win for the sole reason of watching liberal’s heads explode. Anything else positive was pure bonus. I have not been disappointed. And that it continues with every last minor detail like the two scoops of ice cream story...it is the gift that keeps on giving.

Trump, like all modern presidents, is going to do what is best for Trump and if it benefits the country along the way, so be it. All the while he will claim he is doing it for America. Trump’s biggest negative policy has been the Tariffs. But the short term hurt will pay off if we can domestically produce more goods. Any logic will tell you that 20 people contributing 5% effort towards a goal is better than 1 person giving 100% for the simple reason that the 20 can contribute more if need be. The 1 is maxed out. The moral being don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Or if China produces everything, who is going to have the money to buy it?

Job number one for every politician is to be reelected. Job two is be the majority party. That Schiff wants it out and forgotten rather than be blocked and used against him and other Democrats for blocking “the truth” is plain simple logic and observation. Happens all the time on both sides of the aisle. Nixon resigned so it wouldn’t hurt the party as bad as an impeachment would. Clinton lied and was impeached, but recanted and prostrated himself and wasn’t removed by the Senate.

Political fodder...it’s all about how best to defuse the bomb. In this case, get it out and forgotten ASAP. Those that believe in the Russian narrative wholesale are not going to be swayed by witness transcripts. They would have to read and research them. Much more effort than being spoon fed than they were no big deal by CNN.

What more proof do you need than plain logic? Because I am pretty sure that you are not part of the irrational sky screaming group. But if so, hearing Schiff admitting it before St Peter at the pearly gates wouldn’t be proof enough.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Yea, I got you. I’m not a big fan of politics either.

Thing is, there are people trying to expose the corruption that DC is. You don’t need to automatically believe in them, but seeing declassification of documents is something that shows good faith.

From there, you can start connecting the dots and you’ll know who are the good and the bad guys.

Of course, if you don’t have a political/partisan bias. This will make you blind and distance you from reality.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Let you in on what isn’t a secret. I wanted Trump to win for the sole reason of watching liberal’s heads explode.

So it wasn't about policy, leadership, etc? You just wanted to watch heads explode?

That explains quite a bit.

Anything else positive was pure bonus. I have not been disappointed. And that it continues with every last minor detail like the two scoops of ice cream story...it is the gift that keeps on giving.

Sure. Sounds like a grown man is trying to tell me why he likes to watch soap operas.

You like the drama. That's fine.

I'm not surprised.

Political fodder...it’s all about how best to defuse the bomb. In this case, get it out and forgotten ASAP. Those that believe in the Russian narrative wholesale are not going to be swayed by witness transcripts. They would have to read and research them. Much more effort than being spoon fed than they were no big deal by CNN.

Ok. That is political fodder as well.

What more proof do you need than plain logic? Because I am pretty sure that you are not part of the irrational sky screaming group. But if so, hearing Schiff admitting it before St Peter at the pearly gates wouldn’t be proof enough.

I'd rather have real proof and not some random internet dudes illogical take on what is logical.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join