It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Page bombshell: FBI couldn’t prove Trump-Russia collusion before Mueller appointment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
Helsinki was the only proof I needed...when trump had putin right there on the world stage, what did he do?.....bent over backward and handed vladimir a tube of k-y jelly

I must have missed that could you provide the video?
Thats not just your fantasy right?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

This isn’t the Helsinki video, but I know what the previous poster means.. putin was cheesing like the cat who ate the canary for the whole interview as trump strumbled over his own words..

I personally knew trump was guilty the second his son released this email laying out the collusion narrative step by step..

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

It clearly states that Kushner , manafort and Trump Jr SPECIFICALLY went to a meeting with Russian agents for the purpose of obtaining high level government documents on hillary Clinton as a show of support for Trump by the Russian government..

It is all clearly laid out right there..

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

They were false statements about the actions he personally had taken...

Not a false statement about “what is the capital of Montana?”

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
Helsinki was the only proof I needed...when trump had putin right there on the world stage, what did he do?.....bent over backward and handed vladimir a tube of k-y jelly

"Best Proof for you is 90 proof"

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis06

This isn’t the Helsinki video, but I know what the previous poster means.. putin was cheesing like the cat who ate the canary for the whole interview as trump strumbled over his own words..

I personally knew trump was guilty the second his son released this email laying out the collusion narrative step by step..

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

It clearly states that Kushner , manafort and Trump Jr SPECIFICALLY went to a meeting with Russian agents for the purpose of obtaining high level government documents on hillary Clinton as a show of support for Trump by the Russian government..

so you clearly know who signed off on letting the russian lady attorney into the usa?
it was not trump.
the meeting was a set up
why hasnt anyone been charged from this diabolical meeting?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis06

BwaaaHaHaHa

Like they didn't know there's no such thing as a "Crown prosecutor of Russia".

They knew exactly what was going on and who was doing it.

💥😃💥

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Of course they couldn't prove it, the entire "Russia" business is nothing more than a house of cards.

From the very start, they've concocted a half-assed story to explain away their loss (couldn't be from going too far to the left, right? Has to be little green Russian men!). They took the standard, normal, every-day intelligence activities of Russia/China/the United States/etc and turned them into some fairy tale shadow-stealth-super-spy delusion. Notice the number of far-leftists who use intelligence parlance in their daily speech, it shows just how sick they are and how pervasive their mass delusion is among that low-information portion of society.

It is a make-believe reality invented by warped/demented partisans who can't stomach the fact their inane agenda is discarded/disregarded by the bulk of this country.

Keep on wishing Democrats. Meanwhile, the staff of Mueller's investigation (combined with anybody maliciously pushing these false rumors) should be forced to repay the US Treasury for this massive waste of time/effort. Like Obama's Presidency, Mueller's work can and should be easily undone through pardons, revocation of security clearance and criminally charging those involved (or declaring them unlawful enemy combatants, and sending them off to GITMO)

Word on the Web says CIA Director Haspel knows how to appropriately interact with America's enemies.

edit on 9/18/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis06

Nothing illegal about that. That isn't "collusion" it is called "Oppo research"

...and the documents leaked from the DNC (about Hillary, Podesta, etc) were factually true. Don't cry over your very weak candidate's spilled reputation. Maybe pick a candidate on merit/agenda next time, instead of trying to shatter some mythical "glass ceiling"

Do you have anything that is actually illegal to reference here? Because as it stands, there is no crime in meeting with a foreign government or foreign citizen to "get dirt" on another US citizen. In fact, if it were a crime, Hillary's criminal ### would be in irons right now for doing the exact same thing: by your definition, Hillary "colluded" (a stupid word, for low information folks, but I'll use it for austerity) with Russia, Ukraine AND the UK through her fairy tale fake shadow stealth spy agent double agent invented 'dossier'

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake

Let me help you.

To posters like that, collsuion is illegal if trump did it, and not if hillary did. Period, end of story.

That very poster told me the reason that an investigation into trump was neccessary was him and his teams connections to russians.

I said fine, I can show hillary and her team had connections to russians (like bill egtting paid half a million after personally meeting putin in secret). However, that poister did not feel those russian connections warranted an invetsigation.

I have went through the relevant law piece by piece with people.

No one has offered any coherent explanation of why trumps team trying to meet russians to get dirt on hillary is illegal, but hillarys team hiring a firm to hire a foriegn agent to get dirt on trump from russians is ok.

The best they can come up with is that hiring a firm to do this means that hillarys team and the dnc is innocent, despite the fact the law says it would be illegal to get something of benefit from a foreign person both directly or indirectly.

They just ignore this, showing once more its not about them wanting crimes to be investigated fairly, they just want trump taken down and their side to be allowed to do whatever they want.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
To those saying something along the lines of of course the FBI couldnt prove collusion, that was the reason for the investigation.

This ignores all of the back ground.

They knew they had not verified much of the dossier, yet used it for a wiretap. They knew this was oppo paid research from trumps opponents, but still accepted it as true without verifying it.

We alos know thaat the heads of the FBI (comey) NSA (clapper) and CIA (Brennan) all hated trump, along with mahy of the high ranking investigators like strzok, page, etc.

Now the FBI is admitting that they still had no proof of trumps team colluding with russians when the special counsel started.

Si what was the purpose of the special counsel? To dig for evidnece the FBI couldnt find?

Well if thats the precedent, trump should issue special counsels on all of his opponents.

Sure there is no proof of his opponents wrong doing yet, but thats what we need the special counsel for!

Like feinstein; she has had many pro china policies she favored, and had a chinese spy on her team for over a decade.

So just because the FBI could nt prove feinstein was colluding with cchina, we need a special counsel just to make sure! And yes, they will have to go back decades looking at her and her lawyers finances, and raid their offices in the middle of the night.

And what about Hillary? There were allegations of her using her foundations for pay for play. Special counsel!

And what about Obama palling around with Iran and shipping pallets of cash at night? Special counsel!

The same people defending this would be the most outraged if it happened to someone on their percieved team.

The threshold for these types of investigations ands spying by the FBI, or the creation of a special counsel should be extremely high when it comes to campaigns or elected officials.

And thats means that if muellers investigation ends and he can prove no trump russia collusion, this thing was a sham from the get go, designed by Trump haters in the intel community (the ones schumer admitted would get trump for criticizing them) to take down a rightfully elected president.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

a reply to: howtonhawky

They were false statements about the actions he personally had taken...

Not a false statement about “what is the capital of Montana?”

That is what i am saying.

What were the words and the context.

They were questions that lacked specific details and could be interpreted in more than one honest way.

Ok If i remember correctly they asked something like have you colluded to meet with the russians.

No i have not colluded with the russians.

Now what they did not do is ask for clarification on the difference in setting up proper meetings with the russians givin that he was perfectly within guidelines to do vs the thought of colluding with russians to set up meetings to undermine an election.

Two very different things and when they asked pence did flynn set up meetings with russians the truthful answer was yes but even that questioning lacked context.

You have to keep in mind the overwhelming sense of the nation was improper collusion and what flynn was saying is that he had not set up or attempted to set up any improper meetings with russians. All his dealings were proper and legal and the gotcha peeps used the difference to claim he was lying.

Now flynn is very smart and if he would have been aware this was an official interrogation then he himself would have clarified. Gotchaism at it's best.

Now it is not muellers fault either cause he has to take the discrepancies and get to the bottom of it.

CASE DISMISSED!

edit on 18-9-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

why hasnt anyone been charged from this diabolical meeting?

Because Special Counsel lacked any cooperating witness that could testify as to what occurred in that meeting.

Notice the past tense in that statement.

This is why Steve Bannon said the meeting was "Treasonous" and "They are going to crack Junior like an egg on national TV"

He also said Kushner was going down.

""It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner sh--. The Kushner sh-- is greasy."

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join