It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Page bombshell: FBI couldn’t prove Trump-Russia collusion before Mueller appointment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: carewemust
I hope President Trump is nearing the end of his patience. Time to go on OFFENSE.

And do what, exactly?

Declassify the PROOF that Obama's top people broke several U.S. laws.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

When one of your minions on ATS gets over-run, do you get an alert on your phone to jump in to save the narrative?

Seems like when your ill-remembered talking points are overrun you resort to personal attacks.

I'll reply in the morning to your posts... I am tired and talking to you takes a certain amount of civility that I really can't do right now.

Sounds like frustration at having your worldview challenged and being unable to adequately defend it.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Why did Obama issue stand down orders during the election when Russian meddling came up? Why did Obama issue stand down orders during the election when Russian meddling came up? Why did Obama issue stand down orders during the election when Russian meddling came up? Why did Obama issue stand down orders during the election when Russian meddling came up? Why did Obama issue stand down orders during the election when Russian meddling came up? Why did Obama issue stand down orders during the election when Russian meddling came up? Why did Obama issue stand down orders during the election when Russian meddling came up? Why did Obama issue stand down orders during the election when Russian meddling came up? Why did Obama issue stand down orders during the election when Russian meddling came up? Why did Obama issue stand down orders during the election when Russian meddling came up?

Not another question about Russian collusion needs to be asked until the above is answered.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Lumenari

When one of your minions on ATS gets over-run, do you get an alert on your phone to jump in to save the narrative?

Seems like when your ill-remembered talking points are overrun you resort to personal attacks.

I'll reply in the morning to your posts... I am tired and talking to you takes a certain amount of civility that I really can't do right now.

Sounds like frustration at having your worldview challenged and being unable to adequately defend it.

Hi there!

Thank you for the analysis.. I see you are a fictional psychiatrist as well as a fictional author.

I did put on my list this morning "reply to political hack on ATS", but it ranks a little lower than "See if my company is doing OK" and "Tidy up the house before my wife gets home from her Mom's funeral."

So don't you worry... you are currently right under "shave my legs" so you are getting closer to having the attention you deserve.

Patience, grasshopper.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Why did Obama issue stand down orders during the election when Russian meddling came up?

Perhaps he wanted to avoid the two year crap storm we find ourselves in.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Of course he did.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The democrat party has never been a friend to anyone, except themselves and the weak minded. It is where the corrupt go to earn their fortune.

How they were able to hijack the civil rights movement is one of the greatest feats of showmanship ever performed. To say they havent learned from the past would be one the the biggest misconceptions ever. They have managed to keep the people they worked so hard to hold back in life..... to hold themselves back.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Part one Grasshopper... hope you didn't get all flustered waiting too long.

Lumenari: I guess you are perfectly fine with someone having all their assets taken from them by your government for something they admitted he didn't actually do.

Hack: Well it's a good things that's not what happened at all. The assets that Manafort has forfeited are proceeds of his criminal enterprise.

I was talking about Flynn, not Manifort. Keep up.

Lumenari: They just wanted him to flip and lie for them because they have no actual proof Trump did anything.

Hack: Yeah, that's it. They want him to lie for them.

Yes, that is exactly what they wanted, in exchange for immunity. Think Mueller and Co have not done that before? Remember Weissman's past?

Andrew Weissmann, who is spearheading special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into one-time Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, bent or broke the rules in pursuing the Enron case to gain convictions which were subsequently reversed, defense attorneys say.

But that checkered track record has not impeded his rise at the Department of Justice.

Defense attorneys in the Enron case say Weissmann “intimidated witnesses by threatening indictments, created crimes that did not exist and, in one case, withheld evidence that could have aided the accused,” Rowan Scarborough wrote in an Oct. 22 report for The Washington Times.

Sidney Powell, a Dallas lawyer who took the appeal of a Merrill Lynch figure, told The Washington Times that “All of the cases Weissmann pushed to trial were reversed in whole or in part due to some form of his overreaching and abuses. The most polite thing the Houston bar said about Weissmann was that he was a madman.”

The Supreme Court, in a 9-0 vote in 2005, overturned the Andersen conviction. A year later, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals erased all the fraud convictions against four Merrill Lynch managers.

There is one of your heroes. If you care to google Weissman and use some basic researching, you will find out he is a slime-ball of the highest magnitude. Mueller isn't much better.

Lumenari: The Flynn guy? Remember him?

Hack: You mean the guy who was hiding that he was illegally lobbying for the Turkish government? That guy? The same appeasement weasel who who was promising that Trump would undo sanctions against Russia for meddling in the election to favor him? Who according to the Trump admin, lied to them?

And... where are the charges for that now? The ones that were dropped for lack of evidence? And of course, you have no problem with the FBI saying after the Flynn interview (This is from Comey, fired for incompetence, at the urging of the DOJ and currently under investigation for leaking classified information to the media and misconduct):

Former FBI director James Comey told lawmakers last March that the FBI agents who interviewed retired Gen. Michael Flynn, who briefly served in the Trump White House, said Flynn did not lie to them — which contradicts what the Russia probe has concluded.

Long and short of it, Flynn was caught in a perjury trap in the hopes that he would flip and provide Mueller's team with information on Trump. This is Weissman's MO.

It was done through an illegal wiretap and the unmasking of his name that was leaked by "nine anonymous current and former officials." Which is also illegal. If you don't think the wiretap was illegal, either provide some evidence of a warrant (none has been found) or just go on record in saying that the FISA warrants issued on Carter Page are legit and the FBI had every right to unmask Flynn for political purposes.

Lumenari: Wait... of course you are fine with that. You're a Democrat.

Hack: Uh uh. What about draining the swamp? What about law and order? What about America first?

Uh huh? What about the rampant abuse by senior officials in the various intelligence communities that you turn a blind eye to because they are serving your ideology? What about law and order indeed... you have proven you could care less about that unless it promotes Progressivism. Hypocrite.

Lumenari: Thank you for reminding me again why I left that party.

Hack: Yawn.

I left the party because it was becoming like the Borg... you must believe everything they say no matter if it is true or not, party first and damn anything else, such as law or morality or anything that gets in the way of the fundamental transformation of America.

In essence, I left it because of people like you. So yawn away.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This just confirms what Rosenstein said when he admitted to breaking the law to appoint a Special Counsel.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

And part two for you...

Lumenari: Guess you missed the whole part where the FBI said he didn't lie?

Hack: No, the FBI didn't say that he didn't lie. What was said was that the agents who interviewed him did not detect signs that he was lying to them. Clearly not the same thing.

So when they say he didn't lie, it is not the same thing as he didn't lie?

Mueller charged him with lying or misleading federal investigators under 18 U.S.C. 1001. He did so even though investigators working under former FBI Director James Comey reportedly had concluded that Flynn did not intend to lie and should not be charged criminally for the omission.

Have fun with that mental gymnastics.

Lumenari: Also missed the part where they got the information with an illegal wiretap?

Hack: Actually surveillance of Kislyak was not illegal or unusual.

As covered before, keeping, unmasking and leaking the American side of that phone call was quite illegal.

Lumenari: Did you also forget that Manafort's crime had already been dropped in 2008, but was resurrected in an attempt to put pressure on him to flip on Trump?

Hack: What? First off, "Manafort's crime had already been dropped in 2008" is not an actual thing. Secondly, read the indictments. Manafort's crimes continued into 2017 when he was trying to exchange an appointment to Secretary of the Army for a bank loan. Hell, all of the ECFMU stuff didn't start until 2012.

Paul Manafort was investigated by the federal government by a team of federal prosecutors and FBI agents for all this stuff eight years ago and they exonerated him, and who was the young prosecutor that led that exoneration? Rod Rosenstein.

Sound familiar?

Lumenari: You do realize that you are perfectly fine with your party acting like they are running Germany in 1934?

Hack: You have quit an imagination.

No, I have read history. Hitler started with the persecution of his political enemies. Much like the USSR, China, Cuba, Venesuela, etc. Much like we are doing now. You seem fine with that, however.

Lumenari: It's OK though... normal Americans are going to keep making your party smaller and smaller and smaller..

Hack: Yeah everyone who doesn't agree with you is abnormal. That's the same bs right-wingers have been saying forever. Under Nixon they were all yammering about the "Silent Majority" and how "real Americans" were going to end the opposition. Guess that same tired old shtick hasn't lost its appeal?

Only 29% or so of Americans are Liberal... less than that Progressive.

As far as the numbers, in 2008, the Democrats had 26 solid states, 6 leaning. As of 2016, the Democrats had 11 solid states, 3 leaning. People who identified themselves as Democrats in 2016 hit a historic low of 29%

Now, my opinion is that there are two reasons for that. First off, the Democratic party has swung way too far left and has disenfranchised thier base. Secondly, a major party has an internal shift about every 70-80 years. The Republican party is doing so right now, since 2008. It is shifting back from being filled with Progressive Republicans to actual conservatives. The Trump effect is also making the Republican party more appealing to the working class.

So I don't see 2018 as being a great year to be a Democrat.

I'm quite fine with that.

edit on 17-9-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I hope President Trump is nearing the end of his patience. Time to go on OFFENSE.

And do what, exactly?

Declassify the PROOF that Obama's top people broke several U.S. laws.

So you admit to believing things you have not seen proof of, or has even been released.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Why did Obama issue stand down orders during the election when Russian meddling came up? Why did Obama issue stand down orders during the election when Russian meddling came up? Why did Obama issue stand down orders during the election when Russian meddling came up? Why did Obama issue stand down orders during the election when Russian meddling came up? Why did Obama issue stand down orders during the election when Russian meddling came up? Why did Obama issue stand down orders during the election when Russian meddling came up? Why did Obama issue stand down orders during the election when Russian meddling came up? Why did Obama issue stand down orders during the election when Russian meddling came up? Why did Obama issue stand down orders during the election when Russian meddling came up? Why did Obama issue stand down orders during the election when Russian meddling came up?

Not another question about Russian collusion needs to be asked until the above is answered.

It is not that your post is full-on mental that surprises me.
A certain dash of wacko is to be expected on an internet forum.
It is how many stars you got that surprises me.
For a post that is something a homeless person on a street corner might endlessly repeat to themselves out-loud.
I think the Trump cult is a couple of months away from buying black sneakers and announcing the end of times.

edit on 18-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

And part two for you...

Hack: No, the FBI didn't say that he didn't lie. What was said was that the agents who interviewed him did not detect signs that he was lying to them. Clearly not the same thing.

Another mental case response.

The agents that interviewed Flynn reported that there were no suspicions raised, that he appeared truthful in his responses.

When they checked the facts of what he said against actual phone records and transcripts, it became clear he had lied.

Flynn then pleaded guilty to those exact lies and agreed to cooperate.

Honestly, if that is too complex a scenario for you to understand then you should let someone know at your nursing home that you are having difficulties and suffering from confusion.

It might be a medication thing.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

And part two for you...

The agents that interviewed Flynn reported that there were no suspicions raised, that he appeared truthful in his responses.

When they checked the facts of what he said against actual phone records and transcripts, it became clear he had lied.

Honestly, if that is too complex a scenario for you to understand then you should let someone know at your nursing home that you are having difficulties and suffering from confusion.

It may very well be a medication thing. Did you take your Tuesday pills on a Monday?

Or it could just be a programming thing. You are fine with an over-reaching and all-powerful government doing what they want.

Now put on your brown shirt and go find someone to club. Good boy!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

And part two for you...

Something is definitely in the water today.

The usual suspects are being even more absurd and dishonest today.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

from your link

“It’s a reflection of us still not knowing,” Page told Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-Texas) when questioned about texts she and Strzok exchanged in May 2017 as Robert Mueller was being named special counsel to take over the Russia investigation. With that statement, Page acknowledged a momentous fact: After nine months of using some of the most awesome surveillance powers afforded to U.S. intelligence, the FBI still had not made a case connecting Trump or his campaign to Russia’s election meddling. Page opined further, acknowledging “it still existed in the scope of possibility that there would be literally nothing” to connect Trump and Russia, no matter what Mueller or the FBI did. “As far as May of 2017, we still couldn’t answer the question,” she said at another point.

This is pretty damning.
Those who were in power will have some splainin to do for their actions.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus
a reply to: soberbacchus

"Really starting to lose it 👆
exposures are getting HOT"

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

from your link

It might take a few seconds for the enormity of Page’s statements to sink in. After all, she isn’t just any FBI lawyer. She was a lead on the Russia case when it started in summer 2016, and she helped it transition to Mueller through summer 2017. For those who might cast doubt on the word of a single FBI lawyer, there’s more. Shortly after he was fired, ex-FBI Director James Comey told the Senate there was not yet evidence to justify investigating Trump for colluding with Russia. “When I left, we did not have an investigation focused on President Trump,” Comey testified. And Strzok, the counterintelligence boss and leader of the Russia probe, texted Page in May 2017 that he was reluctant to join Mueller’s probe and leave his senior FBI post because he feared “there’s no big there, there.”

no from comey and strzok both?
how the heck did this get started?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

And part two for you...

Bs

False statements and lying are not the same.

It is like taking a test and getting an answer wrong then having the teacher accuse you of lying. It could happen to anyone and if you would provide more detail to the actual statements then the truth becomes more clear.Some questions can be interpreted in more than one way and instead of asking for clarification they just charged him and threatened his family.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Helsinki was the only proof I needed...when trump had putin right there on the world stage, what did he do?.....bent over backward and handed vladimir a tube of k-y jelly

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join