It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Page bombshell: FBI couldn’t prove Trump-Russia collusion before Mueller appointment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
O_o Lisa Page spilled some hot sauce during her closed-door hearings !!!

She says they never could confirm ANY Russian COLLUSION with Trump before the appointment of Mueller 😃💥😃

And she said by May of 2017 they STILL found ZER0 😃

Oh somebody gunna pay now 😎

She's mouthing off because she has been "Implicated" and she's gunna get EVEN !!!!!!

Lisa Page bombshell: FBI couldn’t prove Trump-Russia collusion before Mueller appointment

To date, Lisa Page’s infamy has been driven mostly by the anti-Donald Trump text messages she exchanged with fellow FBI agent Peter Strzok as the two engaged in an affair while investigating the president for alleged election collusion with Russia.

Yet, when history judges the former FBI lawyer years from now, her most consequential pronouncement may not have been typed on her bureau-issued Samsung smartphone to her colleague and lover.

Rather, it might be eight simple words she uttered behind closed doors during a congressional interview a few weeks ago.

"Times gett'n tough"

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

A puzzle piece by puzzle piece big picture of what happened in 2016.

Let's hope they all get the justice they deserve.

Nice catch... I'm going to go get some popcorn and watch the thread...

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Oh somebody gunna pay now 😎 

Somebody already paid for this sh1tshow... The US Taxpayers...

It's quite tragic imo.
edit on 16-9-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

We paid for them to do it, now we are still paying (over $20 million now?) to keep it covered up. While still paying most of their salaries.

I would say what I really feel about it, but if memory serves when I do that with a few glasses of wine in me, I end up staggering off to bed with a maniacal laugh over the drunken perfection of what I posted.

Then in the morning I have to do the walk of shame to the computer and click on the ATS inbox, then see if the applause whatever-points I received over the week will somehow balance out all the "you are a bad girl and we removed stuff" whatever-points taken from me the night before.

So I hope this ends soon.

edit on 16-9-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I guess you missed the millions funds and assets Manafort gave up as part of his plea deal. If I remember right is was ~25 million cash and the rest various properties.

The probe is in the black now. Crazy how going after the rich and sleazy works.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

I guess you missed the millions funds and assets Manafort gave up as part of his plea deal. If I remember right is was ~25 million cash and the rest various properties.

The probe is in the black now. Crazy how going after the rich and sleazy works.

I guess you are perfectly fine with someone having all their assets taken from them by your government for something they admitted he didn't actually do, they just wanted him to flip and lie for them because they have no actual proof Trump did anything.

The Flynn guy? Remember him?

Wait... of course you are fine with that. You're a Democrat.

Thank you for reminding me again why I left that party.

edit on 16-9-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Oh goodie goodie gumdrops.

It's a free show !!!

edit on Sep-16-2018 by xuenchen because: 😃

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
O_o Lisa Page spilled some hot sauce during her closed-door hearings !!!

She says they never could confirm ANY Russian COLLUSION with Trump before the appointment of Mueller 😃💥😃

And she said by May of 2017 they STILL found ZER0 😃

So...her man toy said the odds were nothing they would find
collusion and she says there is no confirmation of collusion...

But people have been sold a bunch of hooey and can't let
go of the idea...this is becoming a very predictable way
of operating by the Dimocrats. They however are underestimating
the blowback that is going to occur, just like they were wrong
about 2016. Its like trying to take a meaty bone away from a
starving bear....just go ahead and try it.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Is it ok to use intelligence and security services for political purposes?

I want to see Democrats, the whole gabal, apologize Americans on what they have done.

Apart from loosing.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Ya, I remember Flynn lied about things and was part of a kidnapping conspiracy with Turkey. Notice how the Turkey thing disappeared when he pled guilty to the lies?

Did you forget that Manafort has already been convicted of quite a few crimes?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

Is it ok to use intelligence and security services for political purposes?

I want to see Democrats, the whole gabal, apologize Americans on what they have done.

Apart from loosing.

It's only OK if you are a Democrat.

Didn't you get the memo?

Then it's perfectly fine, By Any Gestapo Means Necessary.

These people wonder why Trump won.

As Burntheships pointed out, the blowback is going to be spectacular for this.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Yup, definitely getting some popcorn now...

It's just like House of Cards in real life. Both the analogy and the Netflix Series.

Man if I lived in America I'd be the first to ask my leaders for explanations of what happened in the Democratic party since 2016.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Ya, I remember Flynn lied about things and was part of a kidnapping conspiracy with Turkey. Notice how the Turkey thing disappeared when he pled guilty to the lies?

Oh Jesus.

Yea man, we know some Trump old connections were caught by some crimes and stuff.

Anything about Russian collusion yet?

And don't worry, I'm not holding my breath.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Guess you missed the whole part where the FBI said he didn't lie?

Also missed the part where they got the information with an illegal wiretap?

Did you also forget that Manafort's crime had already been dropped in 2008, but was resurrected in an attempt to put pressure on him to flip on Trump?

You do realize that you are perfectly fine with your party acting like they are running Germany in 1934?

It's OK though... normal Americans are going to keep making your party smaller and smaller and smaller...

Because at this point it is just morally repugnant and quite happy with it.

So it is going to get the obscurity it deserves, simply because of its own actions.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I guess you are perfectly fine with someone having all their assets taken from them by your government for something they admitted he didn't actually do

Well it's a good things that's not what happened at all. The assets that Manafort has forfeited are proceeds of his criminal enterprise.

they just wanted him to flip and lie for them because they have no actual proof Trump did anything.

Yeah, that's it. They want him to lie for them.

The Flynn guy? Remember him?

You mean the guy who was hiding that he was illegally lobbying for the Turkish government? That guy? The same appeasement weasel who who was promising that Trump would undo sanctions against Russia for meddling in the election to favor him? Who according to the Trump admin, lied to them?

Wait... of course you are fine with that. You're a Democrat.

Uh uh. What about draining the swamp? What about law and order? What about America first?

Thank you for reminding me again why I left that party.

Yawn.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Lisa Page says "no confirmation" of collusion before the Special Counsel was appointed. Isn't it his JOB to confirm if there was or was not collusion?

I like Strzok's statement better. "There's no EVIDENCE of collusion". Starting a S.C. investigation when there is no evidence, makes Mueller's witch-hunt ILLEGAL. (Just like Trump and his lawyers have been saying since August 30th.)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Guess you missed the whole part where the FBI said he didn't lie?

No, the FBI didn't say that he didn't lie. What was said was that the agents who interviewed him did not detect signs that he was lying to them. Clearly not the same thing.

Also missed the part where they got the information with an illegal wiretap?

Actually surveillance of Kislyak was not illegal or unusual.

Did you also forget that Manafort's crime had already been dropped in 2008, but was resurrected in an attempt to put pressure on him to flip on Trump?

What? First off, "Manafort's crime had already been dropped in 2008" is not an actual thing. Secondly, read the indictments. Manafort's crimes continued into 2017 when he was trying to exchange an appointment to Secretary of the Army for a bank loan. Hell, all of the ECFMU stuff didn't start until 2012.

You do realize that you are perfectly fine with your party acting like they are running Germany in 1934?

You have quite an imagination.

It's OK though... normal Americans are going to keep making your party smaller and smaller and smaller..

Yeah everyone who doesn't agree with you is abnormal. That's the same bs right-wingers have been saying forever. Under Nixon they were all yammering about the "Silent Majority" and how "real Americans" were going to end the opposition. Guess that same tired old shtick hasn't lost its appeal?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

She says they never could confirm ANY Russian COLLUSION with Trump before the appointment of Mueller

If they could have confirmed "collusion" (conspiracy with the Russian government to meddle in the US elections), then what would have been the point of the SC?

The FBI would have informed Congress immediately, articles of impeachment would have been drafted, voted on and passed and the Senate would have removed Trump from office.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well, this is certainly amusing.

When one of your minions on ATS gets over-run, do you get an alert on your phone to jump in to save the narrative?

I'll reply in the morning to your posts... I am tired and talking to you takes a certain amount of civility that I really can't do right now.

Sleep well!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

She says they never could confirm ANY Russian COLLUSION with Trump before the appointment of Mueller

If they could have confirmed "collusion" (conspiracy with the Russian government to meddle in the US elections), then what would have been the point of the SC?

The FBI would have informed Congress immediately, articles of impeachment would have been drafted, voted on and passed and the Senate would have removed Trump from office.

I am tired, but more tired of that line....

Collusion is not a crime.

Period.

Or Hillary would be in jail for paying for, through a foreign national, information provided by the Russians to influence the course of an election.

Good night.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join