It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beto wants to take away GUNS and open up the BORDER!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
RED ALERT!!! Beto wants to take away guns and open up the border.

REDDER ALERT!!! Now he's after your BBQ! Ted Cruz claims barbecue-lover Beto O'Rourke will ban BBQs in Texas if elected senator

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Those people even cloned their pre-made signs. All they had to do was write in "grandmother" or "aunt". I bet Soros and MoveOn had so much fun printing those up.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: DBCowboy

Its called common sense. Having guns is great we have them up here. But there are rules and laws we have to follow and you scream authoritarian blah blah.

Unfortunately, these totalitarians didn't seem to include the illegals crossing our borders with ak 47's in their little gun grab.

bearingarms.com...

Oh and theres also an article I just saw about Canadians having a problem with illegals coming through their borders and they are warning they will deport. So it's ok for Canada to deport but not the US..... you guys talk a good talk, oh yah and Trump just exposed that Canada has for years imposed 300 % tariffs on the US.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
The article says Beto didn't receive a rating, not an F.

Anyway, I can't imagine those 90% of Texan hunters with AR-15's are especially worried about Beto coming around and taking their guns.

No one is taking anyone's guns, not in Texas or anywhere in America.

Wow... the denial from the left keeps being very telling...

Do you even realize that you are lying?... Your statement is even denying the fact that "there was an assault weapons ban under the Clinton administration..." Or the fact that the left wants once again to impose an "assault weapons ban", which would mean denying law abiding citizens the purchase of what the left calls "assault weapons" such as the AR-15... You do know that a "ban on any weapons" means "trying to stop people from acquiring said firearms?...

Then there is the fact that most gun murders/crimes are committed with handguns, which means the left will go after all firearms, including handguns...

You even got Bernie Sanders calling for a ban on ALL firearms, which the left, including many in these forums, have agreed with...

Posts like yours are hilarious and troublesome at the same time, because it shows how willing the left is to lie to the public about "your/their" true intentions.

edit on 18-9-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
His fake Hispanic act isn’t fooling anyone except the very ill informed. There is a sign for Robert that is by my house that says “BETO”- “VOTE STRAIGHT DEMOCRATIC”...Really? Preying on fools? I’ve never seen anything like it. I’ll take a picture when I get a chance. Just freakin ridiculous. *Because you see, a straight ticket vote is a vote for me* 🤦‍♂️

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Red Alert!!! Beto O'Rourke states he wants "universal background checks" and denying anyone who "has been accused of," or has had a violent past to deny them the right to own a gun...

First of all, what exactly does he mean by "universal background checks"? There is already a law requiring for background checks of people who want to buy a firearm...

Second of all, how many people have been accused of violence against their partners to be later proven not to have been violent at all?

Notice that O'Rourke states "anyone who has been accused," instead of saying "anyone who has been proven to have committed violence against their partners..."

Third of all, O'Rourke wants anyone who is in a "no fly list" to be denied the right to own a firearm. But here is the thing... What could be the reasons to be, and have been, denied the ability to fly in the U.S? How many people have been, and still are in the no fly list, yet it was a mistake?

There are even little kids, and even toddlers, who are in the "no fly list" in the U.S.

Heck, this has even happened in Canada.

So, to make it clear O'Rourke wants to ban the right of anyone to own a gun, if that person has ever been accused of violence, even if you have been found not guilty of it...

O'Rourke wants to ban anyone the right to own a gun if they are in the no fly list, even thou many people (including kids) who are innocent have been put in the no fly list...

BTW, if you have been found guilty of violence and/or have spent time in prison, there are already laws denying people the right to own a firearm.
www.thetrace.org...

So my question is... There are already laws in the book that denies the right of people to own firearms including, and i quote: "3. Convicted of a Misdemeanor Crime of Domestic Violence: 139,535"

Second of all, O'Rourke wants to deny legal residents and American citizens the right to own a firearm/gun for simply "have been accused of domestic violence, yet INNOCENT people are, and have been accused of domestic violence to be later cleared because they didn't commit violence against their partner.

BTW, there is no such thing as "common sense gun control laws..." Since when do criminals abide by the law?...

edit on 18-9-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Sounded like he was making a joke, since your link stated the audience started laughing.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: valve

Sounded like he was making a joke, since your link stated the audience started laughing.

Didn't you know the left take jokes seriously? After all, how many jokes have the left used calling for the rape of women in the Trump family, or conservative women?... How many jokes have there been of leftists calling for the murder of the sitting U.S. President?... Or calling for the children of the Trump family to be raped by left-wing rapists?...

Right-wing jokes involve "BBQs..."

Left-wing jokes involve calling for the murder, and cutting off the head of the U.S. President... They call for the rape of conservative women, and women in the Trump family... They call for the rape of children of the Trump family...

Humm... and then the left want to call the right as "nazis who want genocide..."

edit on 19-9-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I've said it time and time and time again...why should a civilian get access to a weapon specifically designed to kill humans?

If people want to hunt prey or vermin with a rifle then go ahead, if you want a glock to protect your family you have my back, but to make an AR-15 or any other military grade assault rifle available to the public is not kosher.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

The article says Beto didn't receive a rating, not an F.

Anyway, I can't imagine those 90% of Texan hunters with AR-15's are especially worried about Beto coming around and taking their guns.

No one is taking anyone's guns, not in Texas or anywhere in America.

Wow... the denial from the left keeps being very telling...

Do you even realize that you are lying?... Your statement is even denying the fact that "there was an assault weapons ban under the Clinton administration..." Or the fact that the left wants once again to impose an "assault weapons ban", which would mean denying law abiding citizens the purchase of what the left calls "assault weapons" such as the AR-15... You do know that a "ban on any weapons" means "trying to stop people from acquiring said firearms?...

Then there is the fact that most gun murders/crimes are committed with handguns, which means the left will go after all firearms, including handguns...

You even got Bernie Sanders calling for a ban on ALL firearms, which the left, including many in these forums, have agreed with...

Posts like yours are hilarious and troublesome at the same time, because it shows how willing the left is to lie to the public about "your/their" true intentions.

And yet, Beto received no rating.

No one's guns are being taken.

My post is 100% accurate, unlike the OP.

Your fear is unwarranted but I can see you are very attached to it. Don't let me get in the way, you have plenty of support here.
edit on 9/19/2018 by Admitted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

F Rating

godfatherpolitics.com...

Then Cruz went on: “And just to be clear that this young man is accurately representing Congressman O’Rourke’s position, Congressman O’Rourke has tweeted out to the world how proud he is that he has an “F” rating from the NRA. Not a “D-minus,” not a “D,” an “F.” And he’s campaigning on it; that’s a major reason he says you should vote for him, is that he has an “F” rating from the NRA.”

twitter.com...

Here's what happens when a liberal tries to ban guns in Texas
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

From people convicted of domestic abuse, yeah...not a bad thing. I'm speaking to widespread/blanket confiscation of the guns of law-abiding citizens. Not going to happen. Who would enforce it?

I only reply to this thread as it is fear-mongering. It's fine to not like the guy's politics, it's just annoying and tiresome to make these sensational things up.

Yet what he stated is that "people accused of domestic violence" should not own a gun... You just have to be accused in the eyes of Beto for him to take away your firearms. It doesn't matter if you are innocent, and you were found not guilty.

BTW, I have no complains of violence against anyone, much less in any of my relationships, but i still see this as an attempt by another libtard to take away the second amendment slowly, but surely.

He also claims he wants to stop gun violence, but he doesn't have any new ideas, except for apparently trying to make schools even more "gun free zones" than they already are. He stated he does not approve of guns in a school to defend students... Which again only gives more chances to the crazies and criminals to keep on murdering students.

edit on 19-9-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Citizens dont need AR 15s its ridiculous to think otherwise.

So you get to tell people what they need or want?

How utterly authoritarian.

Exactly. Nobody needs a 7 seater car. Nobody needs a gallon of milk.

As an outsider from Norway, that has barely shot an airsoft gun, I still find the entire notion that "guns kill people" and not the person pulling the trigger ridiculous.

It's a sad state of affairs when the people making laws and regulations are complete and utter idiots that barely understand how to open a laptop, let alone grasp the fact that AR does not stand for "Assault Rifle", and that a silencer is not a weapon of mass destruction, but an ear-saving convenience that lowers the noise level down to a still noticeable 120+ dB.

Not considering the possibility that these mass shooters are brainwashed and "MK Ultra'd", I'd say that it would be way better to not treat every hint of mental issues with medication making it worse. It's not the mental issues that make people want to kill others and themselves - it's those SRRIs and overmedication in general.

Disarmament and massive sales for Big Pharma - Quite the happy combo for the Soros crowd.

Some days it feels like everything going on these days - BLM, metoo, ultra-feminism, gender chaos, mass shootings, immigrants - are just cogs in a big, orchestrated Globalist agenda - because the elites need to "trim the herd" down to a manageable set of slaves.

I'm not sure that feeling is completely unrealistic.
edit on 19-9-2018 by Uberdoubter because: Typo.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

Some people are waking up to the globalist agenda, and that irritates the globalists.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I hope so, our local globalist/liberal/lying news is broadcasting propaganda, that polls cant be trusted because of Cruz's 9 point lead. They have been saying it all week, trying to make it sound as if its a close race, in which its not.

They have spent Millions of swamp Soros $ dollars, counting on Beto, he's their golden soyboy.

Waste of money...

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Top 10 most expensive U.S. Senate races.

Texas has been at the top for the majority of the time.

1. Florida Senate $50,860,421
2. Texas Senate $47,496,332
3. Massachusetts Senate $45,841,585
4. Ohio Senate $37,914,400
5. Missouri Senate $29,353,552
6. Wisconsin Senate $28,097,710
7. Indiana Senate $25,797,824
8. New Jersey Senate $25,694,054
9. Michigan Senate $24,755,963
10. Pennsylvania Senate $23,496,471

www.opensecrets.org...

DNC wants those impeachment votes really bad...

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Having read the article and read the posting the following can be stated:

Having lived in Texas, represented by Cruz, I can tell you a few things:

The only reason why Cruz got elected in the first place, is that there were not a lot of people who showed up to vote. That is right, the majority of the electorate stayed at home and only his supporters showed up in mass to vote.

Now as far as Cruz, well lets just say he is not the Senator that any one should support. The only people he will talk to or have a meeting are those that are going to give him big money. Everyone else he does not acknowledge, or listen to. The man never once got out and talked to the people in his district, never once made an attempt to talk to anyone, except during the election time. Funny, cause if I contacted the state rep, or the reps in DC or even the other senator in DC from Texas, I got a response, as did anyone else, but not from Cruz.

The facts are Cruz does not listen or represent anyone but the money and those that have it.

The NRA, now that organization we should look at, after all when did an organization, which was just like the Unions, become a political tool? They are not interested in protecting rights for all but only those that they deem worthy. And that can be seen in its history and currently. In its past, it did suggest and get common sense gun control laws passed. It sought those out, but now it fights such time and time again, even when it makes sense. They are not interested in rights, but only in what is in it for them. What good are the laws, if one is shot and killed by the police, for just exercising their rights? And the NRA is not out there protesting or crying foul on some of those, like say Keith Scott.

You remember Keith, man who did everything the police told him, followed the law to the letter, told the police he had a fire arm, was reaching for his liscence and was shot by the police and killed. The NRA did not go out and protest how that a law abiding citizen was shot, did not even bother to do anything. Rather it was blatantly obvious, that the NRA only wants to protect the rights of those who have one skin color.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This beto guy looks so smug and condescending the liberals are over joyed

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
So...

Open Borders.
No legal gun holders.

Just add in no ID needed to vote and BOOM. no more USA

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Someone stole my Ted Cruz sign today: (.. Next time I'm setting up a hidden cam!

What is wrong with people?

Ted Cruz sign stolen
www.youtube.com...

Senator Ted Cruz lawn signs were stolen
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join