It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beto wants to take away GUNS and open up the BORDER!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
RED ALERT!!!

Beto wants to take away guns and open up the border.

If Ted Cruz loses to this idiot, we're history. If we lose Texas, what chance does the rest of the country have?

Beto wants to ban all AR-15 semi-automatic rifles. 

90% of Texas Hunters owns an AR-15.

Texans own around 51 million firearms. That's more firearms than owned by the 300 million people that make up the 15 nations of the European Union.

Beto recieved the “F” rating by the NRA.
Ted Cruz gets an A+ by the NRA

www.texasmonthly.com...

If Beto wins, then you know for sure the game is rigged.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

It's the typical anti-freedom, anti-Constitutional mantra doled out by the authoritarian left.

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

]]]

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Interesting. I wonder what the gun crime rate is in Texas compared to somewhere like say Illinois with all of their gun restrictions...

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The article says Beto didn't receive a rating, not an F.

Anyway, I can't imagine those 90% of Texan hunters with AR-15's are especially worried about Beto coming around and taking their guns.

No one is taking anyone's guns, not in Texas or anywhere in America.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Interesting. I wonder what the gun crime rate is in Texas compared to somewhere like say Illinois with all of their gun restrictions...

Depends on the city. When I was at Fort Hood it was pretty bad.

There were drivebys on base in front of our barracks. Maybe it is better now, but I doubt it.

As far as the election they have to choose one of the two turds running. It is a lose-lose no matter what they do just like the last election.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted

Anyway, I can't imagine those 90% of Texan hunters with AR-15's are especially worried about Beto coming around and taking their guns.

The minute we give these anti second people an inch they will go for a mile! As long as we keep fighting back against any new regulations they won't gain any ground. However if we buy into their BS and give anything, we might as well give it up.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Well something isn't adding up here.

Texas: 434.4 per 100000.

Illinois: 436.3 per 100000 citizens.

The figures suggest that gun laws don't achieve sh!t.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Taking then in New York a reply to: Admitted

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

This Beto idiot has spam texted practically every citizen of Texas. I mean, literal spam. I heard they paid over a quarter of a million dollars to try and hit every cell phone in TX, without consent, regardless of party, regardless of if you ever agreed to receive political texts. I CANNOT WAIT to go and vote. We are going to eat steak and sushi after.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22

From people convicted of domestic abuse, yeah...not a bad thing. I'm speaking to widespread/blanket confiscation of the guns of law-abiding citizens. Not going to happen. Who would enforce it?

I only reply to this thread as it is fear-mongering. It's fine to not like the guy's politics, it's just annoying and tiresome to make these sensational things up.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22

From people convicted of domestic abuse, yeah...not a bad thing. I'm speaking to widespread/blanket confiscation of the guns of law-abiding citizens. Not going to happen. Who would enforce it?

I only reply to this thread as it is fear-mongering. It's fine to not like the guy's politics, it's just annoying and tiresome to make these sensational things up.

Don't even agree with that! Domestic abuse has become such a BS charge lately damn near anyone can be locked up for it if their partner decides they hate them enough. Now IF there is NO DOUBT that someone beat the hell out of their partner then perhaps.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Yeah, I get those texts too, very Orwellian in how they are pushing this anti-gun nut.

I flip through all my local news channels, and it's BETO, BETO, BETO!

Its getting very creepy here in Texas with his commi face plastered all over the place..

Very 1984 like.

edit on 16-9-2018 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Two words: No Chit.

Criminals like to prey onthe weak they don’t like being at a disadvantage, seeing as they have no regard for the law having citizens who do disarmed is in the criminal’s best interest. It’s all fun and games until you take a chest full of 00 Buck.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   
You guys are hilarious.

I absolutely love it.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Democrats = Communists .... nothing more nothing less!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Is this a campaign advertisement for Ted Cruz?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Let's not forget about how the police and military went door to door confiscating firearms after hurricane Katrina hit in 2005. I still remember this video below of police strong arming a 70+ year old woman to take away her small revolver.
www.youtube.com...

If the anti-gun people get enough power in select states, will see more states end up like Commiefornia. Pass all kinds of anti-gun laws making it impossible to own the same firearms Americans can own in other states.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

It is legal to own a gun in the entire state of Illinois.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Did your source detail localities? I'd be willing to bet the majority of those crimes/deaths comes from the Democrat-run cities (both states) with stricter gun laws.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join