It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facts are facts Obama's birth certificate is FAKE

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I never have understood the demand for Trump to release his tax returns. Anybody involved in multiple businesses, investments, charities, and international dealings has a very complicated tax return. AND, on top of that, he had been audited ten years in a row!! The Clintons and their "charitable" foundation....not once.

Also, DJT provided more than 100 pages of financials. Don't think for a second, Obama's IRS didn't have it all.

We don't need to see his tax returns.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I hate to be a defeatist, but at this point, even if the birth certificate is a fake, the powers that be would never allow that information to come out. Allowing it to be confirmed as a fake would cause a crisis the likes of which hasn’t been seen since the Civil War, because it would call into question everything that happened during his entire Presidency. Not only that, it would mean exposure of the deep state which would cause an upheaval within thr government that makes the Comey/Lynch/Clinton Cabal seem like small potatoes.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Yes, facts are indeed facts, and the fact is, there have been zero credible pieces of evidence presented to indicate Obama was not born in the US.

This is a non issue, except among those who are still all bent out of shape that that black fella was living and sleeping in the White House. Nothing more.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I never have understood the demand for Trump to release his tax returns. Anybody involved in multiple businesses, investments, charities, and international dealings has a very complicated tax return. AND, on top of that, he had been audited ten years in a row!! The Clintons and their "charitable" foundation....not once.

Because precedent says that Presidential candidates release them so as not to show a chance of using the system to enrich themselves. Why is that hard to understand?

Furthermore, why would the Clinton foundation have to release its tax returns? For one Hillary Clinton DID release her tax returns during the election and for two the CF no longer exists.

Also, DJT provided more than 100 pages of financials. Don't think for a second, Obama's IRS didn't have it all.

We don't need to see his tax returns.

Yes we do. 100 pages of financials isn't his tax returns. We want to see the returns. Anything less won't be good enough, even if you want to keep your head in the sand and not look at them.

Though I'm not sure why you brought this up in a thread about Obama's birth certificate. Kind of off topic, but hey at least you are talking about a relevant topic. Can't say the same for the OP content.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

1) Joe Arpaio saying something without any evidence means absolutely nothing.
2) The Hawaiian issued birth certificate isn't fake; after having examined it years ago, I concluded its the type issued to register the birth of a citizen born overseas to an American citizen.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

You seem very agitated and aggressive over this topic.

Do I?

Because I feel pretty child out just now, cooking me some meatloaf just taking my time, occasionally popping in here to have a little chat with you lovely get stubborn people and sipping on a whisky.

And you really think the birth certificate movement was started from racism ?

Yup, I honestly believe that the prime driving factor behind the origins of the "Birther movement" was angry white men who didn't like have a black man in the oval office with the middle name Hussien. Since then his political rivals have just kind of capitalised on it and went with it because, meh, why not.

There are questionable circumstances about his fathers citizenship and where he was born.

Lets say you are correct, his mother was a US citizen so why would that even matter, why would he even need to lie about anything?

Slip ups of mentioning Kenya and what his brother has hared make it a debatable topic.

I think we all know that is a matter of interpretation some just say its him speaking to his heritage yet others like to say it was him admitting to the whole world accidentally that he's a Kenyan.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
We also should find out who the Obama daughters really belong to before they make a run for office.

They came free with the house.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Bloodworth

You seem very agitated and aggressive over this topic.

Do I?

Because I feel pretty child out just now, cooking me some meatloaf just taking my time, occasionally popping in here to have a little chat with you lovely get stubborn people and sipping on a whisky.

And you really think the birth certificate movement was started from racism ?

Yup, I honestly believe that the prime driving factor behind the origins of the "Birther movement" was angry white men who didn't like have a black man in the oval office with the middle name Hussien. Since then his political rivals have just kind of capitalised on it and went with it because, meh, why not.

There are questionable circumstances about his fathers citizenship and where he was born.

Lets say you are correct, his mother was a US citizen so why would that even matter, why would he even need to lie about anything?

Slip ups of mentioning Kenya and what his brother has hared make it a debatable topic.

I think we all know that is a matter of interpretation some just say its him speaking to his heritage yet others like to say it was him admitting to the whole world accidentally that he's a Kenyan.

Your tone changed after you got that whiskey in ya.
Nice speaking with you. Cheers

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Holy cow, you people are pathetic and gullible. Arpaio is a racist dips**t with less than zero credibility. Of course he thinks it's fake, for the exact same reasons that you fools do; because he doesnt like black people, and he doesnt like Democrats. His word on this means less than nothing. He has zero insight or inside knowledge.

Should I even go into how thoroughly pathetic it is that so many people are dumb enough to continue clinging to this, despite the fact that years and years of effort and money have yielded absolute zero proof or indication that it's fake? I mean, good grief.... get a clue, and get a life.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
All I know, as a graphics professional, is that if I’m told the PDF file is a scan of an official government document then I shouldn’t be able to open it in Illustrator and move signatures, text, and cloned background patterns around as you could w the document the WH made available for download back then.

That was created in a graphics program, not scanned as a PDF.
edit on 17-9-2018 by CajunMetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Xcalibur254

While i find your opinion riveting , Arpio is not the topic.

When you're basing your entire argument on his claims, then he IS part of the topic, you moronic clown. You cant base ypur argument on the claims of a person, and then turn around and say that person's credibility isn't part of the issue. Because that is, you know.... horrendously freaking stupid.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

It's already been comprehensively shown to be fake.

I don't think that word means what you think it does.

The only question now is why was it faked....?

Yes, given the millions of African-American men who could be groomed for nefarious purposes, why settle on one who was not born here? Why fake a birth certificate when there are plenty of black men who already have a real one? Why run that risk? Who would do that? You must have some idea or you wouldn't be putting that nonsense out. Or would you? Do you really believe it is fake? Why? You saw a YouTube video of a trailer park "expert?"

What have black men got to do with it?????
The evidence is overwhelming that the birth cert is a fake.
I doubt the reason he faked it has anything to do with his skin colour.
I suspect he had it faked because his real birth cert has some infornation he'd rather people didn't see.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This... again?
FFS let sleeping dogs lie. It means nothing at this point. No one will do jack squat.
Nothing will come of it but a big, stinky, fat goose Egg.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
I've been saying it for over 10 years. One day it will be proven to be true.

I can hardly wait!

The former sheriff was pardoned by President Donald Trump in August 2017 after Obama committed the entire might of the US government to destroy him. And after years of investigation all the Obama team of partisan crooks could come up with was a misdemeanor. On Sunday Joe Arpaio cut loose on Barack Obama.

JOE ARPAIO at Gateway Eagle Council in St. Louis: That Obama Birth Certificate Document “Is a Fake!”

obama/soetoro/soebarkah LOLOLOL

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Who cares now? And you can hardly WAIT for it?

You need to let it go.... Holding on to old, irrelevant hands-rubbing together issues "I TOLD you guys! "...is pointless, wont matter to anyone then... Like it didn't matter before.

He'll chuckle like before... and go get a cheeseburger.... Obama is gone...

Sorry....

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I've said this before and I'll say it again.

I don't hate Obama, but there are literally millions of people in this world that do. Of those millions that (not just dislike, but really hate him) there are Lawyers, Newspaper editors, hackers, Generals, Senators, Congressmen and women, Judges, Millionaires, Billionaires, CIA Operatives, Secret Service Personel, Military personal of every rank, Business men, Reporters, pundits, Celebrities, investigators, IT profesionals of every level, FBI personal, NSA contractors, Governors, Researchers etc...you get the idea.

With all of their combined influence, money, power and resources...If his Birth Certificate were really fake, we would know about it.

If the best these people could come up with was Sherrif Joe...That's a little weird, don't you think?
edit on 17-9-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

It's already been comprehensively shown to be fake.

I don't think that word means what you think it does.

The only question now is why was it faked....?

Yes, given the millions of African-American men who could be groomed for nefarious purposes, why settle on one who was not born here? Why fake a birth certificate when there are plenty of black men who already have a real one? Why run that risk? Who would do that? You must have some idea or you wouldn't be putting that nonsense out. Or would you? Do you really believe it is fake? Why? You saw a YouTube video of a trailer park "expert?"

What have black men got to do with it?????
The evidence is overwhelming that the birth cert is a fake.
I doubt the reason he faked it has anything to do with his skin colour.
I suspect he had it faked because his real birth cert has some infornation he'd rather people didn't see.

Oh do please tell us what you think that information is. And what is this 'overwhelming' evidence? As far as the world is concerned he was born on Hawaii. And this topic is laughable.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
So would he be treated like Armstong with the Tour de France? Removal of all known actions for the last eight years...all EOs deleted etc...lol

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Yeah … None (neither?) of the Obamas are in charge anymore, and I hope both those guys go down for their many, many, many lies ….

I was fooled by them too, at first. For a while, actually.

Down down down to them

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think that's what it is too.

Couldn't deal with a black guy. They will not admit it and I could be wrong but it's what I think.

It's sad really.

Yup.

I think there are still a lot of racists out there, people who believe their white skin makes them superior to other races, they know that there are a lot of negative connotations that go along with this, including the label "Racist" so they hind it. I call it covert-racism, they still harbour racist views but they are manifested in other ways that can legitimise them holding a negative view on a individual that might actually be fundamentally racial in the guise of something else.

To bring this round to the OP and on topic, I think Birtherism is a prime example of this. They create this conspiracy that Obama isn't American and therefore unfit to be POTUS and thus it legitimises (in their minds at least) the view that Obama shouldn't have been POTUS because of his heritage. Underlying all of this is quite simply a view that a Black man doesn't deserve to be POTUS.

Now watch the birthers cry about being called racists.

Well, I responded to ‘TinySickTears’ back there, and although I can respect YOUR POV, she was quite clear that this was about race...her words exactly....

Couldn't deal with a black guy. They will not admit it and I could be wrong but it's what I think.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

It's an opinion.
You have to deal with it. I said I could be wrong. Just going by the time of the posts here.

I don’t have to deal with anything. I simply called you a race baiter, because you explicitly said “Couldn't deal with a black guy. They will not admit it.” Then you retracted by doing what all Liberals do...leaving a loophole to squirm your way out of the initial comment....kinda like you just did. You know damn well you’re wrong. So no, I don’t have to deal with it. I’ll just call you what you are and move on. Until you responded, I had already forgotten that you existed.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join