It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facts are facts Obama's birth certificate is FAKE

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Aallanon

I've had a thought about this... IF (as rumored) Team Trump can make a genuine case of criminal treason against Obama, I expect this will all take on whole new meaning.

And consequences.

Stop listening to Right Wing nutter rumors.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Pretending to be open minded??? Not even close! I have very definite opinions, based on law and records. Trying to put it in proper context and perspective is the thoughtful and reasonable approach. No pretending. No open mind.

It is what it is. I've just done my best to figure it out.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm only acknowledging the potential...

Do you doubt Trump would if he could?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yet you still can't discard this conspiracy even though nothing has come of it after 8+ years investigating it. A reasonable person would say, "hey this is interesting, let me look at the evidence." Then they'd review the evidence and say this, "well the evidence says he is a legit President so there is nothing to this conspiracy."

Trying to push a fraud case at this juncture is just desperate.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I'm only acknowledging the potential...

Do you doubt Trump would if he could?

I have no doubt that Trump would go after Obama for criminal treason based on nothing more that loony Right Wing conspiracies.

His tweets and other comments prove he listens to the conspiracies, and those take precedent over facts.

There is a huge potential there, but laws and due process would stand in the way of that. Thank god.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I guess we have something in common, eh? You can't drop it either!!!

And don't fret too much about me pushing any fraud case. I'm just talking. I'm not the one with that power.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Still perpetualizing this racist bull#. Obama was elected. He is an American. Literally the only person on Earth that said it was fake was the dumbest man on Earth. Trump. Someone who constantly lies and makes things up for his benefit.

Seriously. Nobody gives a crap about this topic anymore. Mostly because it's been proven wrong so many times.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This all leads to the same dead end it did in the past so why go there again?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

There is a huge potential there, but laws and due process would stand in the way of that.

In an ideal world, yes, we could trust the process. I don't have that trust in the critters running the system. Not then and not now.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

There is a huge potential there, but laws and due process would stand in the way of that.

In an ideal world, yes, we could trust the process. I don't have that trust in the critters running the system. Not then and not now.

Then you need to place your mistrust in Trump and the Republicans.

They are running things in DC.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Of course! Hence my reference to then AND now.

Trump still has time to shock and awe me... It ain't over till it's over... But I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Trump still has time to shock and awe me... It ain't over till it's over... But I'm not holding my breath.

Ok.

And those that in charge, specifically Trump, have gone down this road to the birth certificate before....with nothing to show for it. Same thing with the calls of Obama's treason.

It's time to let this one go.
edit on 17-9-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Chadwickus

Strange that Brett Kavanaugh should be held accountable 33 years later then huh?

And obama was out campaigning tonight

Wait is that part of your OP then, that Kavanaugh's rape charges are illegitimate because "Obama wasn't a citizen"? That's quite a leap!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Ok.

And those that in charge, specifically Trump, have gone down this road to the birth certificate before....with nothing to show for it. Same thing with the calls of Obama's treason.

Anyone else remember Trump's statement that he had sent investigators to Hawaii and that you wouldn't believe what they had found out there? What exactly did they find there again? Oh yes, nothing. Not a sausage. He made that statement and never proved a single damn thing afterwards - SOP for Trump, who lies like a cheap rug.
I would imagine that if Trump did send people to Hawaii then the size of the expense bills that they sent in must have been astonishing. Not that he'd pay them.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It doesn't matter where Obama was born (he was born in Hawaii despite what someone who isn't Obama says about him). His mother is American. That makes him American. Why is this so hard for people to understand?
Acquisition of U.S. Citizenship by a Child Born Abroad

Actually, your link says it does matter where he was born. If he was born outside the U.S., then his mother was too young to pass on U.S. citizenship to him. That's the reason people had questions about his birth place to begin with.

This is the portion that's relevant to Obama:

Birth Abroad in Wedlock to a U.S. Citizen and an Alien

For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, the U.S. citizen parent must have been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for 10 years prior to the person’s birth, at least five of which were after the age of 14 for the person to acquire U.S. citizenship at birth.

Stanley Ann Dunham was 18 when he was born. She was too young. She was not 'physically present' in the U.S. for five years after the age of 14 when he was born.

That said, I think the best evidence shows he was born in Hawaii.

But his short form birth certificate (COLB) is still demonstrably fraudulent.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

For those who can only see racism, please think again.... And understand it says more about yourself than anyone else.

Well actually sorry but not its not.

Funny how whenever you call someone out as being racist there is always someone ready with the school yard "I know you are but what am I" retort as if that diminishes the argument in anyway. I personally see the whole Birther conspiracy as being a conspiracy born out of racism. Like I say I am not saying that everyone who buys into it actually racist themselves although I do think many are, rather it is the conspiracy itself that is the spawn of a racists view. I have explain this in detail in pervious posts.

Now that does not make me racist because I am saying I believe others are racist no matter how much you want to use the "I know you are but what I am I" defence. It is my opinion that many of these individuals behind the birther conspiracy harbour a racist view of having had a black president.

That opinion does not make me a racist, unless you have some other definition of racism that you are using?

You seem very agitated and aggressive over this topic. And you really think the birth certificate movement was started from racism ?

There are questionable circumstances about his fathers citizenship and where he was born.

Slip ups of mentioning Kenya and what his brother has hared make it a debatable topic.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

We can let it go.... Doesn't mean Team Trump will let it go. Or anyone else.

If no one can come up with real proof of something -- rather than just circumstantial evidence -- then it will live forever as a conspiracy theory.

We'll find out together, eh?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Good to see you here, Mom

I was hoping you'd weigh in!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I would love if Trump personally released some records that appeared to be his tax returns and then refused to authorize the IRS to verify them.I think it would be a helpful clue to people who believe that Obama was above questioning and doubt.

There's really no reason to trust any record that a politician personally releases. If the record can't be verified because the politician won't waive privacy laws and allow the custodian of the record to verify it, then it's worthless.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Thanks, Boadicea!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join