It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facts are facts Obama's birth certificate is FAKE

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So you were there? You personally witnessed Obama's birth in Hawaii? Um... Yeah.... I didn't think so. You only know what we've been told.

Irrelevant to the point of that post.

We both know that were not just talking about simple "citizenship", but natural born citizenship; and that "natural born citizen" as required for constitutional eligibility has never been legally defined... Its a moving target.

I'm talking about being a US Citizen. You are trying to move the goal posts to try to argue that Obama wasn't a legal President because you can't prove that he wasn't a US Citizen.

It also seems to me that the father who is not American has some rights here too.... Or are we so arrogant that we would deny paternal rights and the child's citizenship rights via the father?

And that means what in regards to Obama's citizen and US Presidency eligibility? How does a father's rights trump our national laws on citizenship? You DO know that it is possible to hold dual citizenship right? As long as said dual citizenship is revoked before running for President then all is good. That's how Ted Cruz got away with running for President.
edit on 17-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Don't bother.... Just worry about your own pretty little head. That will be more than enough for you to handle.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Every time the subject of natural born citizenship has been brought before the courts they have defined it as birthright citizenship.

He did have dual citizenship until his 23rd birthday. Kenya does not allow anyone past that age to possess dual citizenship. Since he did not give up his US citizenship his Kenyan citizenship was revoked.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I'm gonna quote a compilation album from Faith No More and say 'who cares a lot?'

If this is true then sure, he's in trouble. If not the Trump cheerleaders will have enough egg on their faces to make the worlds biggest omelette.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I'm talking about being a US Citizen. You are trying to move the goal posts to try to argue that Obama wasn't a legal President because you can't prove that he wasn't a US Citizen. 

Oh dear... That doesn't even make sense!

I said what I meant and I meant what I said. I spoke strictly to the Constitutional requirement of natural born citizenship, which has not and probably never will be legally defined. YOU are "moving the goalposts" by bringing up other things.

At no time have I denied Obama's citizenship -- ever. I just refuse to deny his Kenyan citizenship as well. Which therefore calls into question any "natural born" citizenship.

And I have already stated why I do in fact consider Obama's presidency legitimate -- so big fat fail there too.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

No it doesn't. AGAIN you just have to revoke your dual citizenship before you run for President. Xcalibur254 JUST said he did it when he turned 23 because Kenya doesn't allow dual citizenship past that age. Since you can't run for President until you are at least 35, I think that should cover your problems here. There is literally no problem with Obama's citizenship criteria.

I maintain that people still bringing this stupid conspiracy up almost 2 years into Trump's Presidency are being irrationally partisan. We should be calling out Arpaio for trolling the public with this useless topic. Not re-discussing all the same debunked evidence for the umpteenth time.
edit on 17-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

He did have dual citizenship until his 23rd birthday. Kenya does not allow anyone past that age to possess dual citizenship. Since he did not give up his US citizenship his Kenyan citizenship was revoked.

Thank you -- I did not know that. Maybe I knew it once, but forgot.... In which case, my bad.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Um, alien abductees, obviously. Some of these threads are like Magic Mountain. You have to be a certain amount of "high" to ride them.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Okay. Maintain whatever you want. Doesn't make it true, but that's your choice....

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Okay. Maintain whatever you want. Doesn't make it true, but that's your choice....

Lol. You are even agreeing with us that Obama is legit President and you can't even admit that this conspiracy is silly. Sounds like the Sunk Cost Fallacy to me.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity how many times do you guys think you've said these exact same things before?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I do believe Obama's mother is his biological mother. They have the same ugly chin. Beyond that? Who knows?
edit on 17-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
I do believe Obama's mother is his biological mother. They have the same ugly chin. Beyond that? Who knows?

Whelp. You just admitted to Obama being a legit President.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

So you were there? You personally witnessed Obama's birth in Hawaii? Um... Yeah.... I didn't think so. You only know what we've been told.

So prove daddy Trump is any different....

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Nope.

It hasn't.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Fraud and forgery isn't "silly." Then and now, the people deserved the whole truth.

But hey! You got another slam in against me without having to admit your very wrong assumptions about me and "mostly all" of those who dare to point out the issues involved.

Good job, Krazy!!! 👏

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

No, thanks. At this point, Trump is just as legitimate as Obama for the same reasons.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Fraud and forgery isn't "silly." Then and now, the people deserved the whole truth.

Feel free to prove that Obama defrauded the nation with his birth certificate. I know that is the last bastion of this stupid conspiracy theory, and you pretending like you are being open minded about the situation doesn't change the fact that I consider you to be stubbornly applying the Sunk Cost Fallacy. I'm sorry that you want to make this personal, but that is how I feel when seeing this stupid conspiracy theory still talked about well after Obama's Presidency has wrapped up.

Trump is trying to run the most partisan DOJ ever and he STILL can't bring charges against Obama for this. That has to tell you something at the least.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I've had a thought about this... IF (as rumored) Team Trump can make a genuine case of criminal treason against Obama, I expect this will all take on whole new meaning.

And consequences.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

Whelp. You just admitted to Obama being a legit President.

Welp, I never said he wasn't. I just said he had an ugly ass chin. Just like his mom.
edit on 17-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join