It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facts are facts Obama's birth certificate is FAKE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
It's already been comprehensively shown to be fake.
The only question now is why was it faked....?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
This whole thread is just a troll-parade. I could not see the difference between pro- and contra-postings, with most postings I just thought "that must have been another troll-posting, or troll-baiting."

The substance in this kind of thread has become near-zero.

You still want to believe "that B. HUSSEIN OBUMMA is a muslim!", then be it so. Whatever. Nobody cares anymore, if ever.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Arapaio will finish his life in prison.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
So strange how the OP takes a guy's word on YouTube as absolute fact.

There is nothing to corroborate his claims, just because this one guy says its a fake does not make it so unless he can provide proof.

The OP is making a claim in the OP that it is a fact that the birth certificate is fake yet offers up nothing to support this claim.

This entire "Birther" this is just utter crap, I have always seen it honestly as just racism in disguise, people who didn't like a black man in the White House looking for a way to discredit him based on his heritage without having to deal with the problems that come out with admitting that you just don't like a black man in the top job. Thats how I feel about it. There are loads of ways one can flame Obama but this to me seems to be the only one I can see that really does feel like its that people don't like the colour of his skin rather than his politics.

As others have no doubt pointed out even if he was born in Kenya he still qualifies through his mother so the entire point is mute.

edit on 17-9-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I find it odd...Wikileaks has a copy of the newspaper clipping showing the birth of Obama, yet apparently this clipping is a fake...yet Wikileaks is a beacon of integrity if you ask the vast majority of Trump supporters/Obama haters here.

What’s up with that?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Obama has no school pictures of him at elementary school?

He must also me the first us citizens named Hussein....

Scary at the gullibility of the American citizen

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Do you just like to post crap without bothering to do the simplest of fact check, just because it sounds good?

Its a serious question because I honestly don't quite know how anyone could post this kind of rubbish otherwise, I mean I don't call out posts as being down right stupid often but in the case of the above I really don't know what else I can call it.

Obama has no school pictures of him at elementary school?

There are plenty of them.....Link

Again cannot help but feel like you posted this because its a sound bite a birther might give you some credit for, other than that though its utter crap.

You go on to say...

He must also me the first us citizens named Hussein....

Ironicly followed by....

Scary at the gullibility of the American citizen

Yup truly scary that some people actually think he might have been the first US Citizen with the name Hussein or that there don't exist any photos of his elementary school days because the inter webs told them so.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

The whole election was a fake,pretty evident a gay guy with transexual wife,he put in to make a mockerey of the US,why he didn't get any respect from any leaders,more proof of another entity running the US,and they have the idiot Democrats believing them,although the party is unraveling,we are in for a surprise

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

The whole election was a fake,pretty evident a gay guy with transexual wife,he put in to make a mockerey of the US,why he didn't get any respect from any leaders,more proof of another entity running the US,and they have the idiot Democrats believing them,although the party is unraveling,we are in for a surprise

Everyone just remember.....

Has no problem believing Obama was a Kenyan homosexual with a transexual wife

Yet just ask him if he thinks that Trump might have been colluding with the Russians to win the election...its fake news.

hmmmm....

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think that's what it is too.

Couldn't deal with a black guy. They will not admit it and I could be wrong but it's what I think.

It's sad really.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Here is a video of him admitting he was from Kenya. Yes, Snopes chimed in and said it was intended as being a joke, but did you really expect anything different from a peroven biased..uh hem...”fact checking” site? The Video doesn’t suggest any comedy, and Kenyans applauded when he said it. Snopes doesn’t know what his intentions were. The “fact” is....Snopes is useless and they just make up crap to protect Liberals. Hardly to be taken seriously. Anyway, the video...

Trump sleeps with a hooker....we’ve got a big problem. Native born Kenyan stealing our Presidentail seat, indeed our entire country and installing the NDAA illegally, that treats Americans like terrorists and re-labels America as a Battlefield instead of a country (so our military can be used against our own people?.....totally fine to Liberals.

edit on 17-9-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Couldn't deal with a black guy. They will not admit it and I could be wrong but it's what I think.

It's sad really.

Yup.

I think there are still a lot of racists out there, people who believe their white skin makes them superior to other races, they know that there are a lot of negative connotations that go along with this, including the label "Racist" so they hind it. I call it covert-racism, they still harbour racist views but they are manifested in other ways that can legitimise them holding a negative view on a individual that might actually be fundamentally racial in the guise of something else.

To bring this round to the OP and on topic, I think Birtherism is a prime example of this. They create this conspiracy that Obama isn't American and therefore unfit to be POTUS and thus it legitimises (in their minds at least) the view that Obama shouldn't have been POTUS because of his heritage. Underlying all of this is quite simply a view that a Black man doesn't deserve to be POTUS.

Now watch the birthers cry about being called racists.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

It's sad really.

It was predominantly white people that voted Obama in for TWO WHOLE TERMS. What do you mean we couldn’t handle a black person? There were no more terms to vote him in for. You Liberal types and your race baiting. No wonder our country is so divided. Skin color had absolutely nothing to do with it for normal people. Themguy was an ass. Dump green paint over him if you want...he would then just be a green ass. Stop making everything about color. That is So the Liberal “go to” when they have no argument.
edit on 17-9-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

It was predominantly white people that voted Obama in for TWO WHOLE TERMS. What do you mean we couldn’t handle a black person?

To be clear this isn't saying that all white people are racist or even that all birthers are racist, what I am saying (Cant speak for IT) is that the conspiracy theory itself that Obama wasn't a legitimate candidate for POTUS is in itself a theory based in racial prejudices and is for the most part (not always) promoted by those who also hold this racist views.

Its not race baiting, its not a if you didn't like Obama your racist or if your white your racist. I believe this accounts for a very small number of people because the stupidity of believing you are better than someone because of the colour of your skin is dying out, thankfully.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

It's an opinion.
You have to deal with it. I said I could be wrong. Just going by the time of the posts here.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
No proof it’s fak lol

Ask the adobe expert

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Can someone please translate this? It's gibberish to me.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Where did the children come from?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
No proof it’s fak lol

Ask the adobe expert

Are you talking about Mike Zullo?

Isn't he the guy that now claims the CIA and the Deep State hacked in to the Hawaii records office and forged the documents?

Ya, kind of hard to believe that guy when he has not been able to actually produce proof of his claims.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join