It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facts are facts Obama's birth certificate is FAKE

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

It's an opinion.
You have to deal with it. I said I could be wrong. Just going by the time of the posts here.

I don’t have to deal with anything. I simply called you a race baiter, because you explicitly said “Couldn't deal with a black guy. They will not admit it.” Then you retracted by doing what all Liberals do...leaving a loophole to squirm your way out of the initial comment....kinda like you just did. You know damn well you’re wrong. So no, I don’t have to deal with it. I’ll just call you what you are and move on. Until you responded, I had already forgotten that you existed.

^^^^^this is you dealing with it
my opinion stands

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

When you're basing your entire argument on his claims, then he IS part of the topic, you moronic clown. You cant base ypur argument on the claims of a person, and then turn around and say that person's credibility isn't part of the issue. Because that is, you know.... horrendously freaking stupid.

dont you know character and credibility only matter when you are talking about the washed up slut whore money hungry bitch that trump banged.

then it matters

other than that. naaaaaaaaah

hahahahahah

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

dont you know character and credibility only matter when you are talking about the washed up slut whore money hungry bitch that trump banged.

But she was hotter when he banged her...

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Bluntone22

I don't know how most people feel about this topic but I've always had my mind made up.

His mother was an American and the location of her vagina at the time of his birth doesn't change that. That was always good enough for me.

But I will also add that I believe he applied to college with a foreign passport.
He in my opinion likely committed fraud to get into college and probably got it free.

Now I may be mistaken here, it's been a couple of days since I learned this in school. One of the requirements to be president of the United States is that you must be born in the United States. It doesn't say born to an American citizen. Meaning you must have a US birth certificate. So as you put it, I believe that it does matter where in the world her vagina was. So unless he was born either in one of the 50 states, or any of the US consulates around the world he would not qualify for the office of president. He could hold any other office in government but not that one.

I will also say that the loss of sheriff Joe is the worst thing to happen to Maricopa county in years. I don't think I can blame it all on Obama though. Since his removel from that office the Mexican drug cartel's have taken over a large part of the city of Phoenix. It's the drug cartel's that are behind all the civil unrest that is happening in the US lately. They did the same thing in Mexico. Cause the people to loose faith in their leaders and law enforcement then come in and say here's a bunch of money, you can trust me. If you don't believe that take a trip down to a Texas border town. Go into a clothing store and you'll find uniforms for Mexican cops and Mexican military. The real thing not some fake knock off. Selling them here is perfectly legal. You can go to these stores and get everything you need to be cop in Mexico. Now they're trying to do here, and the bleeding hearts are helping them.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Open_Minded Skeptic
a reply to: Aallanon

Yes, facts are indeed facts, and the fact is, there have been zero credible pieces of evidence presented to indicate Obama was not born in the US.

This is a non issue, except among those who are still all bent out of shape that that black fella was living and sleeping in the White House. Nothing more.

"Open minded skeptic"

LMFAO at the irony

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I suspect he had it faked because his real birth cert has some infornation he'd rather people didn't see.

By all means share your "suspicions."

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Lol, a reply to: Aallanon

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Joe Arpaio is garbage. So is this fake birth certificate bs.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Wheres the evidence. This is ridiculous

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I believe some of the stuff with Obama and His birth certificate could easily lead you to believe it was fake...It is because of how He grew up and not being totally sure if He was definitely born in Hawaii.....It is also because He was clueless about American values.....His true mother and dad made it even worse for Him.....He also made gaffes about being born in Kenya as well as Michelle Obama calling Kenya her home...He also made gaffes that He was a Muslim.....So it is strange how you can mess up what religion or faith you belong to.....Never seen any U.S. President make a gaffe towards their faith in Jesus Christ ever...So He made it even worse..

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Facts are facts Obama's birth certificate is FAKE

I can't believe you guys didn't pull your head from Obama's Aaaaaas!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Wheres the evidence. This is ridiculous

edit on Sep-17-2018 by xuenchen because: 🖐

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lol

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
A lot. If found to be authentic could be arrested and everything he did in his 8 miserable years will come into question or be null and void. It truly is a long shot to get something done against the deep state but with a bit of luck we can see this communist infiltrator in prison.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
communist infiltrator

LOLWUT?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Well... if we are going to use Socratic logic... just because that final "released Birth Certificate" was a fake, does not mean he was not born in America.

FWIW... it was UNQUESTIONABLY fake. It had 5 layers in it as a document construct... which means it was produced on a computer, probably in Photoshop. Either that or another graphics program. THAT part of the facts, are irrefutable. If it was a real Birth Certificate... it would NOT have layers.

Again, using the Socratic process... the obvious question is "Why?" Sure... it could be that he was born elsewhere...

...OR, could there be some other fact about his Birth that is being kept under wraps? Who the father is?

The why of this certainly raises questions, given the sealing of his college records and medical records, and all the dog gone Social Security numbers attached to his name.

What do I believe? I think he was either born somewhere else... OR, the original birth certificate showed someone as his father that would have derailed his political ambitions.
edit on 18-9-2018 by dasman888 because: edit

edit on 18-9-2018 by dasman888 because: edit

edit on 18-9-2018 by dasman888 because: Zombie pill bugs

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

originally posted by: Open_Minded Skeptic

Yes, facts are indeed facts, and the fact is, there have been zero credible pieces of evidence presented to indicate Obama was not born in the US.

This is a non issue, except among those who are still all bent out of shape that that black fella was living and sleeping in the White House. Nothing more.

"Open minded skeptic"

LMFAO at the irony

Open_Minded Skeptic said: "This is a non issue, except among those who are still all bent out of shape that that black fella was living and sleeping in the White House. Nothing more"

Jesus... logical fallacy much? News flash for ya buddy... there were many many policy reasons to dislike POTUS Obama. Who the f*** cares what his skin color was? His policy positions were a disaster... and I assure you, those policy positions had not a damn thing to do with his skin color. Your racism is screaming "Irony!" at the top of it's racial politics lungs!

When someone posits an explanation like the one you made about a "...black fella living and sleeping in the White House", all it means is they, making this statement, are quite literally, a racist.
edit on 18-9-2018 by dasman888 because: Zombie white tailed deer...

edit on 18-9-2018 by dasman888 because: Zombie pill bugs

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
A lot. If found to be authentic could be arrested and everything he did in his 8 miserable years will come into question or be null and void. It truly is a long shot to get something done against the deep state but with a bit of luck we can see this communist infiltrator in prison.

Say what again? Communist????

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join