It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worker's Comp Is To Blame For The Weather Channel Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: MissSmartypants

don't ya know, there's only 144,000 souls on the planet, we just occupy many, many bodies at the same time.

So that's what that means. You know, that actually feels kinda right. Certainly would explain empathy.
edit on 9/16/2018 by MissSmartypants because: More details

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

The big thing is pop tarts - Walmart said that's what people go for when storm comes

Cant keep them in stock

My survival food is canned Vienna sausage - cheap (about 40 cents can on sale) , nonperishable

Can east them right out of can with no prep. Eat with crackers or add to soup like ramen noodles

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
and, I was only halfway joking...
I occasionally meet a person that just kind of stands out to me, like they are more important. it certainly isn't because they are more likable to me because sometimes they can be real jerks. but still, for some reason I find myself going out of my way to try and help them.. they are important, my well being is somehow connected to theirs. I don't know.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Lord knows how they can stand up straight at all without a spine!

If they want to do improv, that's fine, they should go back to the local theater.

edit on 16-9-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Lord knows how they can stand up straight at all without a spine!

If they want to do improv, that's fine, they should go back to the local theater.

Come to think of it, these weather videos do seem like SNL skits. Cue pedestrian walking in the background please.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
and, I was only halfway joking...
I occasionally meet a person that just kind of stands out to me, like they are more important. it certainly isn't because they are more likable to me because sometimes they can be real jerks. but still, for some reason I find myself going out of my way to try and help them.. they are important, my well being is somehow connected to theirs. I don't know.

Or maybe that's just another part of your soul occupying that person.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

The big thing is pop tarts - Walmart said that's what people go for when storm comes

Cant keep them in stock

My survival food is canned Vienna sausage - cheap (about 40 cents can on sale) , nonperishable

Can east them right out of can with no prep. Eat with crackers or add to soup like ramen noodles

Any processed food that I don't even have to microwave if I don't want to is right up my alley.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

Cant keep them in stock

Any processed food that I don't even have to microwave if I don't want to is right up my alley.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Then Google , Apple , and Twitter Should BAN Me because I Agree with a lot of what he says about the Intelligence Agencies in this Country being Completely Corrupt although I would Never Buy or Own an Apple Product , or Expose Myself to All those Uppity TWITS Out their , and lets Face It , Google Is a Necessary Evil when it comes to Communicating on the Internet , but I Do Wish it Will be Controlloed by Our Government One Day.............

edit on 17-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Groot

Then Google , Apple , and Twitter Should BAN Me because I Agree with a lot of what he says about the Intelligence Agencies in this Country being Completely Corrupt although I would Never Buy or Own an Apple Product , or Expose Myself to All those Uppity TWITS Out their , and lets Face It , Google Is a Necessary Evil when it comes to Communicating on the Internet , but I Do Wish it Will be Controlloed by Our Government One Day.............

You posted this in the wrong thread. But while you're here feel free to comment on this topic.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

so, how did you fare last night?
around here well, it wasn't as bad as they wanted us to believe. about a week ago we actually had people out there rescuing people from the floods. haven't heard about one rescue this time.
of course the river isn't done rising yet. so who knows.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Here in the Norfolk /Virginia Beach area we basically got none of the hurricane but in parts of N.C....it breaks my heart. Which river?
edit on 9/17/2018 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join