It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accuser Says, "I Thought He Might Inadvertently Kill Me "

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Brett Kavanaugh just said that he was not even at the party in question.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

We have heard from Ford, Kavanaugh, and Judge. Who were the other two at the party? They may have not been in the room, but certainly they could confirm whether Kavanaugh, Judge, and Ford were even at their party, right?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

a reply to: Ahabstar

He's standing by his buddy and saying the event never happened. However, I'm not sure why that is even surprising or even useful. Who here believes that someone's friend dating back to high school is going to side against him? Especially if said friend is also one of the accused?

You’re asking the wrong question. Why did she let the statute of limitations expire 5 times over? Innocent until proven guilty. The story isn’t even believable

There are no statute of limitations in Maryland.

Incorrect. I’m maryland it’s 7 years from a child’s 18th birthday or three years from the incident for an adult

Edit: if it happened after October 1, 2017 the statute extends until the victims 38th birthday. As it stands now her SOL ended on her 25th birthday
edit on 17-9-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I don't doubt that she got drunk and had some sexual experiences whilst at high school. Not much of a revelation.
Also no surprise she'd reflect on it as sexual assault much much later in 2012 at the height of victim culture.
Lots of victims these days... apparently.

Her story now doesn't even match the 2012 notes and she can't remember even the most simple of details.

It's a sham that you believe because you are a partisan, or potentially worse.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

I practice tall tales well ahead of telling them. Helps work out the details that make them plausible.

Wait. So your story is that back in 2012, Christine Blasely Ford told a marriage couple's counselor about the time someone and his friend ganged up and sexually assaulted her ALL as a pretext to get ready for a messy SCOTUS confirmation hearing 6 years after the fact?

And that is a plausible story for you?

Also equally possible is that Ford had a bad experience as a teenager, that she blocked out the details of and has incorrectly filled them in over the years.

Sure. That's what investigations are for. To get to the bottom of these things.

65 character witnesses saying he wasn’t like that is pretty good compared to 0 others claiming he was a drunken rape machine.

Maybe if talking about his SCOTUS credibility, but finding 65 people to say you won't sexually assault people is dubious evidence.
edit on 17-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I also think this should be investigated, and if he's guilty, lock him up, but, if she's lying, it's time for a lesson to be taught about that. A really big lesson.

Can't touch this...35 years ago, no way to prove one way or the other. You can slander anyone now...seems like the norm now is to label people with whatever is the flavor of the week just to get some stink on them no matter what the truth actually was.

edit on 17-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Muninn

"My last minute push"? Who do you think I am exactly?

Nobody , that's why I said it won't work.

link   

He's standing by his buddy and saying the event never happened. However, I'm not sure why that is even surprising or even useful. Who here believes that someone's friend dating back to high school is going to side against him? Especially if said friend is also one of the accused?

You’re asking the wrong question. Why did she let the statute of limitations expire 5 times over? Innocent until proven guilty. The story isn’t even believable

Incorrect. I’m maryland it’s 7 years from a child’s 18th birthday or three years from the incident for an adult

I've already posted evidence showing you are wrong, but here you go again.
Satute of Limitations for Sexual Assault - Every State

link   

Cool beans, but I'm not "pushing" anything. I'm merely having a conversation on the internet.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

A marriage counselor you say, sounds like she was probably making up a story so her husband wouldn't leave her, I wonder if she was cheating on her husband and used this as her excuse???

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

You are just throwing # at the wall to see if it'll stick aren't you?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Here is a little quote from asia argenta for yuns.

"Me2 part2 Ladies tell your STORIES now regardless of your past".

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You are just throwing # at the wall to see if it'll stick aren't you?

Isn't that what she is doing to him?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Can't say. That's why we gotta investigate.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Can't say. That's why we gotta investigate.

Lol.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I've already posted evidence showing you are wrong, but here you go again.
Satute of Limitations for Sexual Assault - Every State

I have looked at five different legal websites that say differently. The Baltimore Sun even wrote an article about the new law being changed to age 38 if the crime happened before October 1 2017. You seemed to have found one that tells you what you want to hear. BTW, I know for fact your website is wrong about my state

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Where are your links? I'd be interested in reading your Baltimore Sun article especially. Talking about them doesn't make me believe you though. Also, are you sure those articles are referring to sexual assault statute of limitations? Because my source is specifically referring to that.

BTW, I know for fact your website is wrong about my state

Prove it. I work in Baltimore (well Hunt Valley), and until I moved to Southern PA I used to live in bmore county. Don't pretend like you know the state better than me. If you say it is true then post the links. I'll read them.
edit on 17-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

In preparation for a SCOTUS confirmation? No. A story to receive pity and support? Oh yeah, very possible.

But that is where we are isn’t it? The confirmation hearing is all about determining if Kavanaugh has the proper character to conduct himself as Supreme Court Justice. Drunken exploits of a teenager waiting until the last second to jump out of the way of an oncoming train says nothing of fearlessness or character other than doing stupid things as a drunk teenager. Attempted rape on the other hand sounds bad regardless of the situation and circumstances.

That others have came forth to say no, he wasn’t like that they saw. And that there are no college and adulthood stories along the same lines...kinda says good things about his character and casts doubt on the validity of Ford’s story.

Maybe it happened exactly as she claims, but there sure is a lack of evidence credible or circumstantially tangent to collaborate it. But to prove that, what happened to all the women that Herman Cain supposedly molested? Pretty quiet on that front. So maybe this is just another dirty tricks rabbit pulled out of the hat yet again?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Where are your links? I'd be interested in reading your Baltimore Sun article especially. Talking about them doesn't make me believe you though. Also, are you sure those articles are referring to sexual assault statute of limitations? Because my source is specifically referring to that.

BTW, I know for fact your website is wrong about my state

Prove it. I work in Baltimore (well Hunt Valley), and until I moved to Southern PA I used to live in bmore county. Don't pretend like you know the state better than me. If you say it is true then post the links. I'll read them.

I can’t figure out how to post the link but I can copy and paste the first part of the article from the Baltimore sun and you can find it from there:
about the murder of Sister Catherine Ann Cesnik. (Baltimore Sun video)
Joanne Suder
At first glance, the newly enacted Maryland law that extends the statute of limitations for victims of childhood sexual abuse from age 25 to age 38 appears to offer hope to individuals who, for any number of reasons, are psychologically unable or unwilling to seek a remedy for the horrors they experienced as children until they are well into adulthood.

That’s not how it worked out, however, and at the very least this law delivers false hope. House Bill 642 instead dealt a stealthy and significant win to the Archdiocese of Baltimore — and any other employer that has allowed perpetrators under their purview to persist in terrorizing children.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

In preparation for a SCOTUS confirmation? No. A story to receive pity and support? Oh yeah, very possible.

Well it was couple's counseling. I'm pretty sure if she was there she needed some support for something. If she told that story it likely had a huge enough impact to effect her marriage too. That's part of what makes this evidence so compelling. It brings to the table more than just hearsay. This is something that can be investigated and looked into.

But that is where we are isn’t it? The confirmation hearing is all about determining if Kavanaugh has the proper character to conduct himself as Supreme Court Justice. Drunken exploits of a teenager waiting until the last second to jump out of the way of an oncoming train says nothing of fearlessness or character other than doing stupid things as a drunk teenager. Attempted rape on the other hand sounds bad regardless of the situation and circumstances.

No. That is where you are. Attempting to explain away a woman's story because you want to give the benefit of the doubt to a politician over her.

Attempted rape sounds bad because it IS! It's illegal.

That others have came forth to say no, he wasn’t like that they saw. And that there are no college and adulthood stories along the same lines...kinda says good things about his character and casts doubt on the validity of Ford’s story.

What others? You still haven't linked to anything about these supposed people. Though I don't know how those people get to discredit a story when they weren't there. Seems like you are reaching so you don't have to consider that she may be correct. Me. I'm assuming nothing. That's why I support an investigation. She COULD be lying, but at the same time she could be telling the truth.

Maybe it happened exactly as she claims, but there sure is a lack of evidence credible or circumstantially tangent to collaborate it. But to prove that, what happened to all the women that Herman Cain supposedly molested? Pretty quiet on that front. So maybe this is just another dirty tricks rabbit pulled out of the hat yet again?

Well besides the aforementioned therapy notes. Did I mention she did the therapy thing twice? Once in marriage counseling and again a year after that with individual counseling. It's really hard to dismiss something as false that affected them so deeply, but damn if are you making your best attempt.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist also from your website it says MS has no statute of limitations but when I found out my ex wife was raped when she was seven I hired two attorneys and they both told me the same thing. The statute of limitations for rape is seven years

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join