It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accuser Says, "I Thought He Might Inadvertently Kill Me "

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Was Kavanaugh mentioned by name in the therapist's notes? She may or may not be telling the truth. it's the timing that I have a problem with.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

He's standing by his buddy and saying the event never happened. However, I'm not sure why that is even surprising or even useful. Who here believes that someone's friend dating back to high school is going to side against him? Especially if said friend is also one of the accused?
edit on 17-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I know the process. No witnesses because the only witness denied any wrong doing and she claimed was also drunk. No evidence since it happened in the 80s and Ford stated she just wants to tell her story. Sooo think you have a case to go to trial and why go to trial now after 35 years? Or just wait until after the midterms where he can be denied just because.

There IS evidence. The psychatrists's notes corroborate her story. Furthermore we can compel testimony with a subpoena. It's like you guys are scared of the justice department doing its job.

Why didn't they press charges in 2012?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Because a therapist isn't the police and there is a thing called patient/doctor confidentiality.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Brett Kavanaugh just said that he was not even at the party in question.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Seems that there are some inconsistencies here and some concerns.

So I guess she went into group style rehab 5 years ago where she named four males that she said took part in all this and Kavanaugh and Judge were not named. Why are they named now?

Was it just Kavanaugh? Was it four boys? Was it Kavanaugh and Judge? who knows...

Seems like it was all in the open, in the middle of the party...seems so weird.

The word " He tried" is so over used from the whole #metoo movement. As Yoda said..do or do not...there is no try...
I mean come on...He tried to kiss me, He tried to touch me...he tried... This is a way to imply inappropriate sexual acts without needing anything other than what a person feels might be inappropriate.

"He might have inadvertently kill me!" I guess go all in on that one... lets see a psychologist and professor at Palo Alto University. I'm sure she has had 35 years to psychoanalyze herself while living a very liberal lifestyle in the college environment.

If she was put into a scary situation at a party it seems nothing actually happened in the end, so we are not talking about a woman that was raped, molested etc just someone that has had 35 years to think about a "what if" and I'm sure her position in life has helped her keep it all alive...

To add it seems Ford is a very involved "far left activist" .....

edit on 17-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

He's standing by his buddy and saying the event never happened. However, I'm not sure why that is even surprising or even useful. Who here believes that someone's friend dating back to high school is going to side against him? Especially if said friend is also one of the accused?

You’re asking the wrong question. Why did she let the statute of limitations expire 5 times over? Innocent until proven guilty. The story isn’t even believable

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So since the only other person present denies it by saying it is nuts and that he never saw Kavanaugh act that way, is lying and covering for his friend? The 65 others that came forth and deny seeing Kavanaugh act that way is also a coverup as well?

All those cars driving the wrong way down a one way street sorta situation, I suppose. It could happen that way, but following the odds...
edit on 17-9-2018 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

You’re asking the wrong question. Why did she let the statute of limitations expire 5 times over? Innocent until proven guilty. The story isn’t even believable

There are no statute of limitations in Maryland.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

you are just confirming yourself to be the joke we know you are.

So you don't believe the other witness, but you will side with the one who tells the story you most want to hear?
Yea, you aren't a transparent partisan hack at all.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Justice has nothing to do with a 'national discussion' as you put it.

Your argument went downhill from there.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

So since the only other person present denies it by saying it is nuts and that he never saw Kavanaugh act that way, is lying and covering for his friend? The 65 others that came forth and deny seeing Kavanaugh act that way is also a coverup as well?

WHOOOOA! What 65 others? Where is this coming from? There were only 4 people present at the event in question with only 2 actually witnessing/participating in it from what I understand. 65 people talking about Kavanaugh's character can't defend him from accusations if they weren't there to witness them.

All those cars driving the wrong way down a one way street sorta situation, I suppose. It could happen that way, but following the odds...

Speaking of odds, you don't think that the story Ford gave to her therapist in 2012 that mostly mirrors this story (minus the names) suggests there is something to this story at the least? You don't think that raises the odds of it being true?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

you are just confirming yourself to be the joke we know you are.

Oh goody. A Network Dude post where he tells me how he doesn't like me! That's a new one that I haven't seen before! /sarc

So you don't believe the other witness, but you will side with the one who tells the story you most want to hear?
Yea, you aren't a transparent partisan hack at all.

Lol. I never said I believed any witness. I said that there needs to be an investigation to get to the bottom of this. Thanks for sharing your foot-in-mouth opinion about me though. As usual you don't understand my thinking in the slightest but pretend you do.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Your last minute push won't work, everyone knows the game being played.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Good to know you just want to troll me now and can't actually refute anything I said. One less person to keep track of and respond to. Thanks for that.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

"My last minute push"? Who do you think I am exactly?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

it's not a foot in mouth opinion, it's pretty spot on.

I also think this should be investigated, and if he's guilty, lock him up, but, if she's lying, it's time for a lesson to be taught about that. A really big lesson.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: SammyB0476

It already has been used against liberals many times.

Al Franken, Weinstein, and many others

That was all warmup... They will eat their own to get to some other prize. As example Franken...was a picture of a comedian with his hands a few inches from a woman's chest. A chest that has a military vest with 1/2 inch bullet proof plate in-between. Never touching, just joking around over 10 years ago...

Career ending...

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I practice tall tales well ahead of telling them. Helps work out the details that make them plausible.

Also equally possible is that Ford had a bad experience as a teenager, that she blocked out the details of and has incorrectly filled them in over the years.

65 character witnesses saying he wasn’t like that is pretty good compared to 0 others claiming he was a drunken rape machine.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So we are in agreement as far as the investigation is concerned but even then you can't say anything nice to me... You are a sad sad person and WAAAAAY too obsessed with me and my opinions.

Also, I'm curious what kind of retaliation you expect against Ford if she was lying. As long as she doesn't perjure herself then what CAN you do?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join