It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accuser Says, "I Thought He Might Inadvertently Kill Me "

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: StoutBroux

Oh great! Now they smear her with a photo from another country??? Classy. Nothing like unverified poo-flinging at the woman who claims sexual assault.

And people wonder why 15 year old girls, much less women, don't immediately come out and head to the cops.

Disgusting and cruel. But whatever.

Oh please! Ford is no advocate for assault victims!! You've drank the political Kool-Aid.

If anything the Dems are using her more than Kavanaugh did!
edit on 22-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You’re right that she’s not an “advocate “ for victims. If she’s telling the truth, then she’s just a victim, plain and simple.

Do Dems want this to upset the nomination? Yes.

Do Reps want to ram him through with very little semblance of “regular order” in a partisan charade? Yes to that too.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The DRAMA continues......

Oh-so-wholesome and heartwarming !!!!!!

Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford moved 3,000 miles to reinvent her life. It wasn’t far enough.

Oh the DRAMA !!

“Her mind-set was, ‘I’ve got this terrible secret. . . .What am I going to do with this secret?’ ” her husband, Russell Ford, 56, recalled.

Tug Tug !!

Ford had already moved 3,000 miles away from the affluent Maryland suburbs where she says Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her at a house party — a charge he would emphatically deny. Suddenly, living in California didn’t seem far enough. Maybe another hemisphere would be. She went online to research other democracies where her family might settle, including New Zealand.

“She was like, ‘I can’t deal with this. If he becomes the nominee, then I’m moving to another country. I cannot live in this country if he’s in the Supreme Court,’ ” her husband said. “She wanted out.”

Oh Oh !!

Colleagues mistook her for a native Californian. Quietly, she garnered a reputation for her research on depression, anxiety and resilience after trauma — telling almost no one what she herself had endured.

💥😃😃💥

<< 17  18  19   >>

join