It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accuser Says, "I Thought He Might Inadvertently Kill Me "

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

I share your opinion. This was not an issue for his first 15 years on the bench?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Feinstein had this story in July.

1+1=2
2+2=4

The entire story is a pile of democrat dog dung 😃

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Again, she is the one alleging a criminal act against someone else, burden of proof is on her

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: shawmanfromny

She was going to let it go like many women do, but she felt obligated since he was up for a SCOTUS appointment.

THE QUESTION IS WHY WOULD SHE LIE?

Same reason you or I would lie if someone paid us enough money for political reasons OR she is just another opportunist looking for a paycheck like my 2nd ole lady or.............Stormy Daniels?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I went to the arch-rival school of Kavanaugh's alma mater, Georgetown Prep, in the 70's and 80's and dated girls from Christine Blasey Ford's school, Holton Arms. (Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I carpooled with her older brother).

Stories of drunken escapades, sexual abuse, and attempted rape were rife in the locker rooms of my school. Mrs. Ford's story is entirely plausible, based on my experience of that world.

Why wait 35 years? Why didn't Ford's parents press charges

Because there was never a #MeToo movement until now. And because most of us had powerful fathers who worked in Washington, and because in the alcohol- drug- and privilege-sodden world we grew up in, misbehavior was accepted (at least among boys) and was a badge of honor. Nobody wanted to rock the boat. A girl who accused openly of attempted rape or abuse would be ostracized and have zero social life, not to mention the public embarassment to her family. If her parents knew, they were protecting her from further disaster by not pressing charges. For all we know her dad had a talk with his dad. We'll probably never know, if they did.

Mostly these things got swept under the rug. There was a known pedophile teaching at my school for decades, grooming generation after generation of pretty pubescent athletes, and everyone looked the other way. He doesn't teach there now, but still works with kids.

It totally makes sense for Blasey Ford to wait until now. Kavanaugh is a sitting duck. There are hundreds like him -- scions of Washingtonian families, who went to good schools, colleges and grad schools, who committed various crimes in high school and got away with it -- working in D.C. today.

You can be sure of it.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Namdru

Ah , So , Did You Get Any ? ,,,,,,,,,

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Not in high school -- but in summer school and art school? Yeah.

I couldn't stand the behavior of some of my classmates. It was outrageous alcoholic behavior, basically. The flip-side of famous sex abuse stories in the media is 95% alcohol-related. Same with locker-room storytelling in high school. Beer or booze was always involved.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Feinstein had this story in July.

1+1=2
2+2=4

The entire story is a pile of democrat dog dung 😃

Indeed, but where is the clown? We need Allred to be certain this is 100% büĺĺşhîţ. I'm only 99% sure right now.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 16-9-2018 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Because there was never a #MeToo movement until now. And because most of us had powerful fathers who worked in Washington, and because in the alcohol- drug- and privilege-sodden world we grew up in, misbehavior was accepted (at least among boys) and was a badge of honor

Give me a break. What was the D.C. position held by Everett Edward Kavanaugh, Jr.? GTFO out with this garbage. You are only convincing yourself.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
what a total load of crap

how many times are the democrats going to pull this charade

there needs to be a law - you cannot just accuse people in a public forum. You must lodge an official police complaint first

this has turned into a disgusting farce

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Not in high school -- but in summer school and art school? Yeah.

I couldn't stand the behavior of some of my classmates. It was outrageous alcoholic behavior, basically. The flip-side of famous sex abuse stories in the media is 95% alcohol-related. Same with locker-room storytelling in high school. Beer or booze was always involved.

So everybody was guilty but you? I, however, will give you the benefit of the doubt because you’re considered innocent until proven guilty, at least in my United States.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
What galls me is some of the very same ilk who are lending credence to this woman's claim impugning Kavanaugh in the public square without anything other than hearsay are the very same ones like those came out of woodwork's defending the likes of Bill Clinton a serial sexual abuser against violent rape charges with witnesses, sworn affidavits and claiming its all "political" - hypocrisy anyone.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

She can't remember what year this happened. Can't remember any details really. Claims she wanted to remain anonymous but yet was talking to the Post in July. They held onto this for months waiting until now.

Well orchestrated attack with no ring of sincerity.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

She can't even say what year this happened. That makes sense to you?

She wanted to be anonymous ... yet was contacting the Post in July.

I actually think it's likely something happened, with them all being drunk and fooling around, and with her having almost no recollection of that night it's likely she was drunk or taking drugs and her view of reality was warped.

But the fact she says this had a huge impact on her life and after this she couldn't date ... and then can't even say what YEAR this happened is a huge red flag for me.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Doesn't matter

The victim must always be believed.

Evidence? Who needs that?

The victim must always look like a victim.
The victim must always be a victim regardless of the outcome.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Yea...

Is there any way we can see how much a professor makes in Cali?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
At this stage the democrats could launch accusations against every single republican mid term election candidate and the leftists would be on here for every one saying it was credible.

Note the coordinated language for this one. "credibly accused". It's being repeated over and over.

The next woman to come forward is but a couple of days away.

The Democrats are truly a disgusting bunch.
edit on 17/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

She can't even say what year this happened. That makes sense to you?

I threw punches and almost inadvertently killed someone once. It was about the worst moment of my life. I can't quite say what year that happened, either. It was incredibly traumatic. Imagine how she felt. Crazy drunken memories are like that.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

you’re considered innocent until proven guilty, at least in my United States.

Right. I just said the story was plausible.

Sh** like this happens all the time. If we disqualified every drunken fool who tried to force himself on a woman under the influence, we'd have to get rid of at least 30% of people we thought we liked in government, sports (especially), medicine...you name it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join