It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accuser Says, "I Thought He Might Inadvertently Kill Me "

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: shooterbrody

It didn't merit remembering so I guess it wasn't worthy of a police report.

how would they know which department would have jurisdiction with out knowing where the crime took place?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I guess we just take a map and throw a dart.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Stop with the 'credible' nonsense. There is no evidence at all and just her word against Kavanaughs.
Kavanaugh is credible too, which is also irrelevant.
This woman deserves not 1 minute of time, let alone 1 week.
edit on 19/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Hm.

I appreciate you making your attitude towards potential sexual assault and how it relates to a political activist judge you want to see installed, clear, then. Like crystal. Though in my experience and from what I’ve seen about her, Dr. Ford is quite credible. It’s amazing how precisely I can imagine being in her position.

Thank you again for showing your colors and priorities.

This conversation is, now, not worthy of one minute more of my time.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Strange conflicts now coming out from other "witnesses".

Stories are not matching to "Dr Ford" !!!! 👉😃👈

The mental case idea is coming out too.

And why hasn't Feinstein given the letter to Grassley yet ?

Very ass backwards.

Typical Democrat BS 😃

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I think Feinstein knew this woman was not really credible and was just another lefty loonie. So, Feinstein held on to the letter., and filed it away for the time being.

Then...when Kavanaugh made such a good showing at his hearing and so many dozens of people testified as to his unblemished character, Feinstein pulled out the only card she had left....the Sexual Misconduct Card.

It works for everything these days. It is almost as good as the Racist Card.

Then she leaked it to WaPo, who then "exposed" it, and, oh dear, Feinstein just had to pull out the card. She had no choice. (sarcasm)

Kavanaugh has an impeccable record and character, so they had to go waaaay waaay back to a time when her story could not really be logically corroborated. It would be enough to trigger the lefty loonie talking heads, however, and the crazy politicians that are so eaten up with TDS they can barely speak a coherent sentence, like Hirono saying they will hold the nomination up for TWO years if they can.

They think The American People can't see through their bs. Thank goodness, more and more are waking up, if not already awake!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
CNN claims they got the letter, but it's BS.

Read the letter Christine Blasey Ford sent accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct

They think people will believe this hoax !!!

Read it and tell me a college professor with multiple degrees and a PhD wrote like that.

Plus Feinstein claims she received it in July, but not from the doctor's lawyer !!!

Again, a PhD does this 🤪😃

Bwaaaaahahahaha 💥😃🤪💥

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Hm.

I appreciate you making your attitude towards potential sexual assault and how it relates to a political activist judge you want to see installed, clear, then. Like crystal. Though in my experience and from what I’ve seen about her, Dr. Ford is quite credible. It’s amazing how precisely I can imagine being in her position.

Thank you again for showing your colors and priorities.

This conversation is, now, not worthy of one minute more of my time.

Thanks for bleating.
Like i said, this woman - like ANY person claiming sexual assault - has zero right to be believed. Zero.
She especially has no right to dictate when FBI investigations are undertaken. Not sure who the hell she thinks she is.
If she wants to make a case of this, she should report it to the police.
Until Kavanaugh is found guilty in a court of law, decent people will presume he is innocent. Disgusting people will assume he is guilty.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

“Bleating?”

You mean like the sound a woman makes when someone’s hand is covering her mouth? Like that??

🙄

There is ample precedent from the very members of the Judiciary Committee who are now denying the FBI investigation that doing an FBI investigation is the correct and proper procedure. You know, Grassley and Hatch? They praised the FBI investigation which took all of two days for Anita Hill. But now they are lying like there isn’t video footage of them saying exactly that.

If she’s lying and is smearing a good man’s name, then wouldn’t the FBI investigation clear his name? Wouldn’t that be a good and proper thing?

edit on 20-9-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

No, "speak or complain in a weak, querulous, or foolish way." i.e. your argument. Nothing to do with your victim complex.

When will you get it into your brain that the FBI is not responsible for investigating this? They have done their background checks. They even added to their process when they got the letter from Feinstein. They have said they are not going to investigate. Not Grassley. The FBI.

Stop your nonsense. At this stage you sound as ridiculous as Democrat senators... and that is saying something.

Let Ford make her case. She needs to prove her claim. If she does not prove it beyond reasonable doubt then Kavanaugh should be confirmed, quickly. It's that simple.
No one gets to use the FBI as their personal resource based on flimsy accusations.
edit on 21/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

NO Normalfags. This is for those who believe in Kekistan.

# this culture. Wake up. Mark Passio.

CIA watching.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Oh dear, you seem confused. Perhaps look in the mirror with that definition then, as they say?

As to the FBI...

Dude, it is EXACTLY what the FBI does, but Trump is the one who would have to request it at this point, and he won’t, especially with the Committee applying zero pressure. George Bush Sr. reopened Clarence Thomas’s background check to include Anita Hill’s claims when they were leaked - she hadn’t planned on coming forward publically either until then.

So it’s most likely not going to happen, not because it shouldn’t but because Trump isn’t of a nature to do it and the Committee will not apply pressure. They hope to simply crucify her with a partisan “process” and move on, despite this being the most historically unpopular SCOTUS nomination ever.

It’s not a criminal case, so there is no standard of “beyond a reasonable doubt.” The only standard is the individual Senators’ judgement as to Ford’s credibility and how the revelations about his ultimate character, whether good or bad, will inform their vote.

There is no statute of limitations for sexual assault/attempted rape in Maryland, and it is is a felony, so perhaps this will go on to the courts even if Kavanaugh is confirmed. Who knows??

But do go on calling all this “nonsense,” and being grotesquely patronizing. It amuses me.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

This is not the FBIs jurisdiction since at the time this accused event took place, Kavanaugh was not employed nor representing the Federal government. Hill's event accusation did occur while Thomas was her supervisor working for the federal government.

Understand the difference now?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

This is not the FBIs jurisdiction since at the time this accused event took place, Kavanaugh was not employed nor representing the Federal government. Hill's event accusation did occur while Thomas was her supervisor working for the federal government.

This isn’t a criminal case at this point, and the FBI has “jurisdiction” over the background check, but only if Trump asks them to reopen it due to new information. He won’t, so it won’t happen.

The reason the FBI investigated Dr. Hill’s accusation was because then President Bush Sr. told them to as part of their background check duties.

Got it?
edit on 21-9-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

where and when should the fbi investigate?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

How dare you question her? Youre perpetuating rape culture, and probably voted for Hitler too.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

This isn’t a criminal case at this point, and the FBI has “jurisdiction” over the background check, but only if Trump asks them to reopen it due to new information. He won’t, so it won’t happen.

The reason the FBI investigated Dr. Hill’s accusation was because then President Bush Sr. told them to as part of their background check duties.

Got it?

The FBI followed protocol as you stated it only has bearing on the senate committee confirmation. They included the accusation into Kav's background file. The senate hearing committee has their own investigators and are investigating. It is only unfortunate that the Democrats have refused to investigate this issue further and has left it to the Repub side to do all alone!

Edit add: Should the FBI begin investigating the 2 domestic violence accusations against Ellison? Or simply add them in their file and allow the appropriate authorities to investigate?
edit on 9 21 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Please show me where the FBI has investigated Ford’s claim. If I am wrong, then let me see the evidence.

The Committee is holding an unfair, highly partisan “investigation,” that no one in their right mind would want to be judged by - imagine if the Dems were in charge and were privately investigating Kavanaugh without non-partisan input. Would you think that was fair? I wouldn’t.

Who are these “investigators?” My understanding is that the Committee is in the control of the Reps, not the Dems. They also control the investigation, and they are not including any Dems. Do you think they are unbiased and neutral in conducting their investigation? Do you think they are planning on trying to get Kavanaugh through and not on finding out if this happened or not, if he’s lied or not? I do.

You make an interesting point about only Reps investigating. I’m not sure what the power dynamics and Committee rules allow in that regard.

I would like to see the Dems do more, but they seem to want a neutral party, the FBI, to do the investigation. I personally think neutral fact finding would be best. If the parties were reversed, I would think you wouldn’t want a partisan investigation either? It is also possible that the Dems are investigating, but on the down low? If she’s lying, wouldn’t you want to see her get criminally charged for it?

As to the issue of the FBI investigating and the controversy surrounding it:

The Controversy Explained

As Republicans are quick to point out, Kavanaugh has already undergone six background checks for various roles he’s held.

But none of the past background checks on Kavanaugh appeared to include an investigation into Ford’s allegation of sexual assault. Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) only submitted Ford’s letter detailing her experience with Kavanaugh to the FBI on September 12, after his background check was closed.

There is precedent to add a background check to address new sexual assault allegations.

The FBI confirmed last week that it added Ford’s letter detailing the allegations to an existing background file on Kavanaugh. But the inclusion of this letter simply means that officials at the White House and senators are now able to access it and evaluate it as part of their consideration of the nominee. It doesn’t mean the FBI is conducting an investigation.

The White House clearly has the ability to ask the FBI to reopen or add to a nominee’s existing background check. But so far, Trump has signaled that he isn’t particularly interested in doing so. In fact, he’s tried to shift the onus onto the FBI even though the president is traditionally the one with the ability to prompt such reviews.

An FBI investigation and report doesn’t guarantee that the Senate would interpret its findings as vindicating Ford. After all, the Bush White House didn’t see its FBI report as vindicating Hill. That seems to be a risk Ford is willing to take.

I get that Reps see this as a partisan sabotage rather than a legitimate complaint. This is one of those issues that is fraught with all kinds of dangerous political optics and potential pitfalls for all involved. I also get that Dems are using this opportunistically and that Ford is as much a weapon as a potential victim of sexual assault that deserves to be heard.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Totally bizarre to call it unfair. They are giving her the chance to speak, when she certainly does not deserve it.
Why is it so difficult for you to understand that she needs to prove her case? She did bring it forward after all. It would be wholly inappropriate to just make an accusation and then run and hide. The onus is on her now, as it should be.

Notice how there is one excuse after another... apparently, she is now saying her email was hacked... we're one step from Russia being blamed.
I'd suggest that something rather embarrassing has been found out about her and she is, with Democrat help, trying to get ahead of the story.

You are a desperate fool to believe her rubbish.

Ford has “received a stunning amount of support” since going public, but has also been flooded with “vicious harassment and even death threats,” Ford’s attorneys Debra Katz and Lisa Banks wrote in the letter. “As a result of these kind of threats, her family was forced to relocate out of their home,” the letter continues. “Her email has been hacked, and she has been impersonated online.” It is unclear what information, if any, was taken from Ford’s email account or the scope of the hack.

dailycaller.com...

Shambles and an obvious scam/last throw of the dice to try and stop the appointment of a judge who will not tow the leftist ideological line in the Judiciary.

edit on 21/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

from what I’ve seen about her, Dr. Ford is quite credible.

What have you seen to think this?

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join