It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accuser Says, "I Thought He Might Inadvertently Kill Me "

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

" Brett Kavanaugh’s Mother Presided Over Foreclosure Hearing Involving Accuser’s Parents "

Just a Cowinkydink ? I Think Not........

www.mediaite.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

SPOT ON...she's a Liberal political activist and a liar. You can't make this # up. Democrats come together BEFORE the confirmation hearing and decide to disrupt it, bringing in protestors, asking contentious questions and then grandstanding with that idiotic Spartacus moment. Now this accusation comes up, out of the blue, RIGHT AFTER the confirmation hearing, with Feinstein not releasing the accuser's claims until after 65 women vouch for Kavanaugh's character. Can you say set up? Kavanaugh was a United States Circuit Judge and vetted by the FBI on six different occasions, yet this accusation comes up JUST NOW, AFTER his Supreme Court Judge confirmation hearing. Why not come up with this claim in the past, before he became a high ranking Circuit Judge? The Democrats are so pitifully desperate and everyone with half a brain can see that...except for Liberals. We all know that most of them have half a brain!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: vinifalou

I'm happy enough for the time being with the Congressional questioning we'll be getting on Thursday.

The questioning can't go very far if Kavanaugh keeps saying he doesn't remember anything about it. And he could very well not remember anything of the incident because he may have been severely drunk, or severely drunk and stoned.

Or maybe....just maybe he just doesn't remember it happening, because it didn't

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: introvert

I understand what verifiable facts are.

And there are none available in this case, as its 35 years old.

The fact that the only people willing to "investigate" this are the partisan assholes in Congress should indicate how FOS this entire debacle is.

We know this, and they know this, and we know they know this. And we still take the time to type it out.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Brett Kavanaugh’s Mother Presided Over Foreclosure Hearing Involving Accuser’s Parents "

www.mediaite.com...

If this happened before her visit to the head shrinker then you may have something there.

I still believe they banged at some point.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Find it funny you both are here on this thread to do the very thing you have criticized others for doing in the past.

The biggest difference here is the people you defend are ACTUALLY sexual predators and the people you attack are typically family men and women. Like Tucker Carlson for example.

This is why people don't take either of you seriously here. Because you are guided more by political ideologies and feelings rather than facts and reasoning. You have no credibility...

You both can't honestly tell me you don't find it ironic that this story is just popping up now some 40 years after the fact?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: Willtell

All she had to do was make an accusation and the Dems have a chance to delay the vote.

I'll be sure to pick up her tell all book when it comes out next year.

Her motive is $$$$

One might ask what the rush to vote is??

McConnel withheld Scalia’s replacement’s hearings how long? Over a year? And a week is too long after a rushed hearing with tons of documents withheld and kept “committee confidential “ or not released at all?

What real harm is there in one more week to assess whether or not Kavanaugh has some heretofore unrvealed skeletons in his closet. Considering what his friend who was in the room with him, Mark Judge, wrote about those times, I would say it is plausible. It is also plausible the teen boys were so drunk they don’t have a memory of it.

A week is reasonable I was mostly referring to a long drawn out investigation

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

It is also plausible the teen boys were so drunk they don’t have a memory of it.

How does being a left activist and a professional in the field of abuse play into all this too. It would be a good assumption she hates Trump as much as a typical activist does and she is an expert in this field so she can say exactly the right trigger words and knows what scenario is perfect to get to Trump through Kavanaugh.

I don't even think it is a fame or money thing as much more a political move.

Her history all seems to convenient.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

You both can't honestly tell me you don't find it ironic that this story is just popping up now some 40 years after the fact?

Add in 65 women have come forward that knew him back then, ALL with sterling comments on this man...Add in 35 years of women support to the level not seen in judicial history....

And the answer to all this is "well he was extremely drunk and/or high, so he doesn't remember almost raping a woman"

I want to add one last comment... The man might be a mental giant, but he is not physically and to think of him back when he was a scrawny teen to throw a women around and physically attack her to the "point she thought she might die" is laughable...

edit on 18-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

www.mediaite.com...

I saw that too, thats at least 2 reasons Ive seen providing an excuse to make this up.

We shall see on Monday night!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I realized that I am not up to sharing this at this time. If you read it, so be it, otherwise, never mind.

I’ve edited this post to remove personal stories and thoughts about this.

I’m not going to be a punching bag. It’s still not worth it to say anything.

edit on 18-9-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Have you not seen how "RAPIST!!!!" has become the slander du jour?

Id be cynical if politics wasnt so chicken#

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Mark Judge says he has “no memory of this alleged incident” and “never saw Brett Kavanaugh act in the manner Dr. Ford describes.”

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

This is the highest court in the land and a lifetime appointment. He’s going to have to expect some scrutiny that he has not had before. It should be investigated and confirmation postponed until it’s been legitimately and sincerely looked into.

If he is confirmed and most women feel she was credible in her accusation, this will may very well set off a firestorm. It would not be a good look for the GOP.

So according to you, any and all women have the power to shut down confirmation hearings by submitting an anonymous letter of unsubstantiated claims.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Apparently, wearing tampons and dressing in Handmaid's Tale cosplay just wasn't enough.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Have you not seen how "RAPIST!!!!" has become the slander du jour?

Id be cynical if politics wasnt so chicken#

Yeah. That’s beyond what the accusation is. People are a little nuts right now.

It should be done fairly, but it should be investigated.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

This is the highest court in the land and a lifetime appointment. He’s going to have to expect some scrutiny that he has not had before. It should be investigated and confirmation postponed until it’s been legitimately and sincerely looked into.

If he is confirmed and most women feel she was credible in her accusation, this will may very well set off a firestorm. It would not be a good look for the GOP.

So according to you, any and all women have the power to shut down confirmation hearings by submitting an anonymous letter of unsubstantiated claims.

No. I didn’t say that at all but whatever.

According to me, if someone is making credible accusations, then they should investigate.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

No. I didn’t say that at all but whatever.

According to me, if someone is making credible accusations, then they should investigate.

Yet you want these specific accusations (which are not credible) to be investigated, which is holding up the confirmation.

Make up your mind.

What makes an accusation credible?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I read it, and I'm sorry for what you say you went through. Notice I did not quote all of your post, not did I use it to attack you. I'm focusing on the part where you said the accusation "... should be investigated and confirmation postponed until it’s been legitimately and sincerely looked into."

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

LOL

Feinstein On Kavanaugh Accuser: 'I Can't Say That Everything Is Truthful'

Now, after all of this, Feinstein isn’t sure if Ford is being totally truthful. From Fox News’ Chad Pergram, Feinstein said, that Ford “is a woman that has been, I think, profoundly impacted, on this…I can't say that everything is truthful. I don't know."

💥💥😎🚬💥💥

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join