It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accuser Says, "I Thought He Might Inadvertently Kill Me "

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: InTheLight

This is a great and big nothinburger and the democrats know that.

They are not seeking justice, they're seeking the delay of Kavanaugh's nomination.

Delay and put stink on the man so they can in the near future suggest that Trump and conservatives put a rapist on the SC.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: InTheLight

The questioning can't go very far if Kavanaugh keeps saying he doesn't remember anything about it. And he could very well not remember anything of the incident because he may have been severely drunk, or severely drunk and stoned.

Or he wasn't at the party, or even if he was, nothing stood out as anything out of the norm to remember. Its been over 35 years since my high school and there is a lot I don't remember, like what I did every weekend...lol

Suggesting he doesn't remember because he might have been "severely drunk and stoned" is a nice way to label...Maybe he was shooting up heroin and that is why he doesn't remember assaulting her...see I can do that too.

Wording is very important...Ford's wording of the situation adds just enough to suggest possible forcible rape, a little less wording suggests what most teens do.

Well there were other people at that party too, why doesn't someone confirm the fact with them whether he and his buddy were there that night?
edit on 19CDT09America/Chicago05790930 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
oops some dems are exposed....
www.foxnews.com...
surely they want this guy to step down as well?

“I've been smeared, threatened, isolated from my own party. I provided medical records from 2017, stating on two different Dr. Visits, I told them about the abuse and who did it. My therapist released records stating I have been dealing and healing from the abuse.”

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Christine Ford said she would be willing to testify to her claims, but she still has not responded and agreed to appear on Monday.

Seems she's getting cold feet about going under oath with her claims. If she doesn't respond soon they should just move forward and confirm Kavanaugh's nomination as scheduled.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: introvert

dance around it all day if you like
wont change the facts
or you being on the wrong side of them

And it will not change the fact that you have not presented any facts to dance around or deny.

You asked questions.

It's sad that has to be explained to you.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

www.eastbaytimes.com... ay/

It’s been difficult for Blasey Ford over the years, she told White, because the judge’s name would come up as “a super powerful guy and he might be a contender for a Supreme Court position one day.”

never mind the other nominations this guy had, she was holding out for the scotus nomination........

A former sex-crimes prosecutor analyzed Ford’s allegations against Kavanaugh. Here’s her take.

It is not alarming that Ford waited this long to talk about the assault.

The vast majority of sexual abuse victims delay disclosing what happened.

“It’s one of the most common features of child sex abuse,” Meltzer said. Most victims of child sexual abuse fear retaliation, that they won’t be believed or that their family may be angry. There are often very intense feelings of shame, guilt and humiliation.

Statistically, teenagers are less likely than younger children to tell authorities about an assault, she said. Particularly concerned with how others view them, teenagers often feel like “damaged goods.”

“Another reason children don’t disclose is because they are sometimes threatened or pressured to keep it a secret,” said Meltzer, adding that although it may not apply to Kavanaugh and Ford, it is nonetheless a common reason.

From your article:
“It’s one of the most common features of child sex abuse,” Meltzer said. Most victims of child sexual abuse fear retaliation, that they won’t be believed or that their family may be angry.

But this is talking about child sex abuse... not the same as sexual assault on a minor, right? Your words not mine Hahahahaha!!! The partisan hypocrisy is disgusting from you
edit on 18-9-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

It's sad that has to be explained to you

as if you were able to actually do that......

still nothing on topic?
not a surprise
tlb

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: Willtell

All she had to do was make an accusation and the Dems have a chance to delay the vote.

I'll be sure to pick up her tell all book when it comes out next year.

Her motive is $$$$

One might ask what the rush to vote is??

McConnel withheld Scalia’s replacement’s hearings how long? Over a year? And a week is too long after a rushed hearing with tons of documents withheld and kept “committee confidential “ or not released at all?

What real harm is there in one more week to assess whether or not Kavanaugh has some heretofore unrvealed skeletons in his closet. Considering what his friend who was in the room with him, Mark Judge, wrote about those times, I would say it is plausible. It is also plausible the teen boys were so drunk they don’t have a memory of it.

edit on 18-9-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Christine Ford said she would be willing to testify to her claims, but she still has not responded and agreed to appear on Monday.

Seems she's getting cold feet about going under oath with her claims. If she doesn't respond soon they should just move forward and confirm Kavanaugh's nomination as scheduled.

She's getting cold feet because she's probably lying, and her family history will be dragged through the mud for the nation to see.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

as if you were able to actually do that......

I did explain it to you. Several times.

Yet, you still confuse facts and questions.

still nothing on topic? not a surprise tlb

I have commented on the topic. And I'm still waiting on these so-called facts that you have.

It's concerning and disheartening to see so many of you purposefully be so dishonest.

You have no shame whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It reads like a script, as if its been orchestrated.

We will see what she has to say, the Left will glue themselves to her.

Its a sad shame that someones possible assault is weaponized instead of addressed directly wiht the worst timing ever to her credibility.

Burden of proof is upon her, not anyone else.

Didnt she tell anyone afterwards? I guess she immediately blacked it out?

I'd like to hear about any classmates that observed her for the rest of the school year with Kavanaugh. She said there were only like 4 people at the party, so they were good friends seemingly.

If it turns out she still hung out then she needs to go away.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

You haven't explained anything.
You haven't even explained your purely off topic responses, but i guess it is hard to do when constantly on the wrong side.
Continue on with your campaign of insult and deflection.
tlb

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Would be a shame if it came out with classmates that she was a little loose, and got rejected by the cool guy.

This isnt exactly "13 Reasons; part deux"

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

“I've been smeared, threatened, isolated from my own party. I provided medical records from 2017, stating on two different Dr. Visits, I told them about the abuse and who did it. My therapist released records stating I have been dealing and healing from the abuse.”

Nop.

It only works that way if they're getting benefited.

If not, gtfo. It is that simple.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I think they had relations at a different time and she is confusing the events.

It will come out that he was not at the party that nite but she forgot.

She is mental.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

www.foxnews.com...

Nop.

It only works that way if they're getting benefited.

If not, gtfo. It is that simple.

that is a tough track to take....I thought they were all #withher's?
they pick and choose who they defend?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I understand what verifiable facts are.

And there are none available in this case, as its 35 years old.

The fact that the only people willing to "investigate" this are the partisan assholes in Congress should indicate how FOS this entire debacle is.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
I think they had relations at a different time and she is confusing the events.

It will come out that he was not at the party that nite but she forgot.

She is mental.

who wouldnt be able to describe in detail a party from 36 years ago???
why should she not present her claim? its not like she is making this up right?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
He's going to get confirmed either way. No crime other than what the libs are trying to pull

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Why doesn't Kavanaugh volunteer for a lie detector test as Dr. Ford has done?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join