It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accuser Says, "I Thought He Might Inadvertently Kill Me "

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

As usual when faced with actual facts

What facts did you present to me? All you did was ask questions.

you turn to others mother insults,

I was not insulting you. I was making an observation of your conduct. You do not do well with opposing idea/thoughts/opinions and considering your past conduct, it becomes reasonable to suggest you were coddled/protected.

then cry when they are turned back on you.

I'm not crying. I was refuting your assertion and again positing that you cannot seem to control your emotions.

Nothing but distractions in the face of facts. Typical.

Again, what facts?

The one's you make up in your head?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I have no proof....no one dug into her bank records, so none would be available. But she did lie under oath several times.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
"I thought he might inadvertently kill me."

That's what SHE said...

No, really, she said that.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I read them just fine.
Seems this woman needed counseling for the "incident" but, it wasn't bad enough to publicize before kav was nominated for the appeals court job, or at least the fbi background check didn't find anything about it.
Now that he is in line for the scotus job which she happens to be opposed to it is important.
But not so important that it needed to be dealt with immediately, or is feinstein in favor of kavs nominiation? As she had this information and sat on it for six weeks.
It is another blue bs piece.
nothing more nothing less
wont stop kavs nominiation

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I have no proof....no one dug into her bank records, so none would be available. But she did lie under oath several times.

Well many people confirmed under Trump's admin have also lied under oath, including Kavanaugh, so what's the problem? Congress doesn't seem to care about perjury anymore.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I already admitted to someone else that there is definitely politics at play here. That doesn't change the fact that the allegations should be investigated.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What facts did you present to me?

So this was not important enough to bring to light before he was nominated to the appeals court?
(I dont expect you to answer as the facts disagree with you as usual)

I was not insulting you. I was making an observation of your conduct. You do not do well with opposing idea/thoughts/opinions and considering your past conduct, it becomes reasonable to suggest you were coddled/protected.

you are a poor mind reader hopefully that is not your gainful employment but it would explain miss cleo;
also bringing others mothers into the conversation is poor form, but you would have to have social skills to understand that and you have posted your lack of such here brfore ; you should assume it is never ok

I'm not crying. I was refuting your assertion and again positing that you cannot seem to control your emotions.

more lies, deflection, and poorly thought out prognostications
the only emotional one here is you

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I already admitted to someone else that there is definitely politics at play here.

glad to know you are ok with this;

That doesn't change the fact that the allegations should be investigated.

really, who investigates crimes AFTER the statue of limitations have expired?
whose jurisdiction is that exactly?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Congress can investigate anything it damn well pleases.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Some of you remind of baseball parents who from the stands, 75 feet away, at an angle 6 rows up in the stands who SWEARS they can call balls and strikes better than the umpire. You know EXACTLY how the people in this case are feeling but not listening to what they are saying.

Why is it his friends are lying but she is telling the truth? That is the MeToo mentality in full effect.

The shame is that his kids will hear this # at school and there is no conviction but it is out there.

I am glad the WH welcomes the woman to allow her to talk...it should be an interesting news day. Now, if I hear Avenatti is suddenly retained as counsel I'll laugh my ass off.

What is hard to figure out with these cases of "almost" is were they anything more than a person that may have started some small amount of sexual interaction, and then decided to not go further, and though it didn't go further is seems looking back it is seen today as a form of sexual assault with today's #metoo environment. It wasn't too far in the past (like last year) where going to a point and then stopping was the acceptable thing to do.

We also see all this as a form of weaponized aggression as people blend classes like Weinstein's with their own as some form of validity of how bad their experience had been.

In the case of Ford who is a liberal activist and a professional in the world of abuse/sexual assault it would not be too hard to assume she hates Trump and anything he is a part of including picking the next SC judge. A part of this is to add just enough comments to suggest sexual assault. Such as "I thought he might kill me" "he tried to RIP my bathing suit off" etc etc. These statements and others have a feeling of coaching involved...

She can't say well we were making out and he started heavy petting and so I didn't like that and stopped because then it would be what a extremely large percentage of teens may do....

In any case it will be interesting as Kavanaugh suggests he wasn't even at a party in the first place.

edit on 18-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

really?
you will kindly site that wont you?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: vinifalou

I'm happy enough for the time being with the Congressional questioning we'll be getting on Thursday.

The questioning can't go very far if Kavanaugh keeps saying he doesn't remember anything about it. And he could very well not remember anything of the incident because he may have been severely drunk, or severely drunk and stoned.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
evenso
if true, is a teenage mistake enough to stop someone from being nominated to the scotus?
one not revealed for over 30 years?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

really?
you will kindly site that wont you?

Why do I have to do that? Congress is hearing out these allegations despite your claims to the statute of limitations. If you don't believe that Congress can investigate this then that's your problem. Reality is literally staring in your face and disagreeing with you.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: vinifalou

I'm happy enough for the time being with the Congressional questioning we'll be getting on Thursday.

The questioning can't go very far if Kavanaugh keeps saying he doesn't remember anything about it. And he could very well not remember anything of the incident because he may have been severely drunk, or severely drunk and stoned.

We'll see won't we? Personally, I'm not holding out hope that the all male committee that will be questioning these two will get to the bottom of things, but at least it is better than nothing.
edit on 18-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

So this was not important enough to bring to light before he was nominated to the appeals court? (I dont expect you to answer as the facts disagree with you as usual)

That is another question and a matter of opinion. Not facts.

Do you understand the difference between a verifiable fact and opinion, and do you understand what a question is?

I know that you may find that question (a question is something that is followed by a question mark (?)) insulting, but at this point is has become reasonable to question whether or not you do.

you are a poor mind reader hopefully that is not your gainful employment but it would explain miss cleo

How does that explain Miss Cleo?

also bringing others mothers into the conversation is poor form

My apologies if it hurt your feelings.

But since you also mentioned mothers, I suppose you are now proving yourself to be a hypocrite.

but you would have to have social skills to understand that and you have posted your lack of such here brfore ; you should assume it is never ok

That is true. My social skills on the internet are lacking, as I find myself without much patience for idiocy and those that cannot control themselves or their emotions long enough to have a conversation.

And I do not really care about what you do or do not find to be "OK". Hypocrites tend to deserve to be dismissed.

more lies, deflection, and poorly thought out prognostications the only emotional one here is you

Ahh, the good ole "I know you are but what am I".

It appears you are not in a position to lecture about what is or is not "poorly thought out", considering your propensity for hypocrisy, logical fallacies and poor debate style.

So can we get back to these facts you keep talking about? You have yet to present one. I assume you have at least one...somewhere...maybe.

Or not.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

lol
don't back up your statements that is cool
tlb

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

dance around it all day if you like
wont change the facts
or you being on the wrong side of them

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Or he wasn't at the party, or even if he was, nothing stood out as anything out of the norm to remember. Its been over 35 years since my high school and there is a lot I don't remember, like what I did every weekend...lol

Suggesting he doesn't remember because he might have been "severely drunk and stoned" is a nice way to label...Maybe he was shooting up heroin and that is why he doesn't remember assaulting her...see I can do that too.

Wording is very important...Ford's wording of the situation adds just enough to suggest possible forcible rape, a little less wording suggests what most teens do.

edit on 18-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

This is a great and big nothinburger and the democrats know that.

They are not seeking justice, they're seeking the delay of Kavanaugh's nomination.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join