It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accuser Says, "I Thought He Might Inadvertently Kill Me "

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Are Democrats certifiably crazy or what?

NOW...

But some Democrats are charging that Republicans are rushing into next Monday's hearing without sufficient investigation of the allegations.
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Some of you remind of baseball parents who from the stands, 75 feet away, at an angle 6 rows up in the stands who SWEARS they can call balls and strikes better than the umpire. You know EXACTLY how the people in this case are feeling but not listening to what they are saying.

Why is it his friends are lying but she is telling the truth? That is the MeToo mentality in full effect.

The shame is that his kids will hear this # at school and there is no conviction but it is out there.

Thank you!! More confirmation that I’m not crazy. As a father, I just feel awful for him and his daughters. They won’t understand why these scumbags accuse him of this until they’re in their late 20’s or so and as a consequence they’ll never fully believe him

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I smell a Soros paid shill!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Because she's a CA Libtard!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
dbl post
edit on 18-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Senate has scheduled a Public hearing for Monday 9/24/2018, but what if Christine Ford doesn't show? Her attorney is not returning calls from chairman Chuck Grassley. He's been trying to set up her appearance all afternoon.

As of tonight:

A Grassley spokesman said Monday night that they had yet to hear back from Ford’s attorney on a follow-up call nor the hearing.
www.washingtonpost.com... l?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d716e55a6343

Senator Diane Feinstein says there's "new material". What could that be, I wonder.
twitter.com...

New material - must be a yearbook! lol.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Oh look - just another coincidence...

Christine Blasey-Ford, the 51-year-old woman who has come out of the woodwork at the last minute, accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting her as a teenager, has a brother who worked for a law firm that later retained Fusion GPS, the primary “fixer” for the Clintons and the DNC. Ralph Blasey, brother of Christine Blasey-Ford, worked for 15 years as a Litigation Partner for Baker Hostetler, a law firm that ended up retaining Fusion GPS, the infamous D.C. company that produced the unverified Steele dossier on President Donald Trump and Russia, sparking the whole Russian collusion investigation.

How did Baker Hostetler become a supporting character in the geopolitical drama over Russian meddling in the U.S. election, with possible implications for the fate of the Trump administration? The simple version? It was partly a matter of luck. The firm was tapped beginning in at least 2013 to defend a Cypriot company, Prevezon Holdings Ltd., against U.S. money laundering accusations. Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who met Donald Trump Jr. in June 2016—reportedly with the intent to provide information damaging to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign—was also working for Prevezon.

edit on 18/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Ahabstar

He's standing by his buddy and saying the event never happened. However, I'm not sure why that is even surprising or even useful. Who here believes that someone's friend dating back to high school is going to side against him? Especially if said friend is also one of the accused?

You doubt him for more spurious reasons than you believe her.

Lol

Well, in ANY case, it looks like I'm getting my way and Congress is going to be looking into these allegations.
Kavana ugh, Ford invited to Senate Judiciary hearing; Thursday vote delayed, sources say

The Senate Judiciary Committee invited Judge Brett Kavanaugh and his accuser Christine Blasey Ford to a public hearing next week after decades-old sexual assault allegations surfaced. Multiple sources have told Fox News Thursday's committee confirmation vote has been postponed.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yeah.

Stick a fork in our Republic.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Yeah.

Stick a fork in our Republic.

*eyeroll* Nice melodrama over carrying through on an allegation.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

This isn't what this process is for.

35 year old allegations made by people with a provable axe to grind with the president do not warrant time from our legislators. The suggestion of such is an absurdity that I find difficult to comprehend.

ETA: there should be skin in the game. The trend of trotting out people to cry "RAPE" during elections, only to fade away into the background without justice, needs to stop. Rape is the new racist. And knowing women who have suffered this violence, i am apalled that we are allowing this to happen.

If she is proven to be lying, the People need justice.
edit on 9/18/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Says you. The rest of the country said otherwise. Republican Congressmen looked at yet another issue that will poll badly with women across the nation and they blinked. Can't say I blame them. News cycles are starting to shift from talking about the inevitable House flip to blue to talking about how the Senate may be in play now. That's pretty impressive if you ask me.
edit on 18-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

The idiots we share our country with don't have a thought that is there own. They are continuously outraged at whatever their confirmation bias feeding media tells them to be outraged over.

You are painting a very nice picture of why this woman is lying...and don't see it.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

This isn't what this process is for.

35 year old allegations made by people with a provable axe to grind with the president do not warrant time from our legislators. The suggestion of such is an absurdity that I find difficult to comprehend.

So they do not warrant time from our legislators, relative to the age of specific allegations and personal political opinion of the accuser, and despite whether or not there is any truth to the matter?

I find that to be absurd and a bit of a slippery slope.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Am I though? You sound like the one who is talking through confirmation bias. I merely wanted an investigation to get to the bottom of things. Even if that means things remain unsettled thanks to it being too long ago; at least we tried. I don't subscribe to defeatism or that something can't be done because a bunch of people talked about how it can't be done.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

So you'll be perfectly content and happy when, some years from now you're about to get a job and suddenly the person or people about to hire you walk and say, "Sorry, we have to rethink this. Some anonymous woman from your past ... junior high ... sent us a letter saying you almost killed her at a party by trying to rape her. I'm sorry, but I'm sure you understand why you might not be the best fit for us."

Because that it exactly what you're cheering on here.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So you'll be perfectly content and happy when, some years from now you're about to get a job and suddenly the person or people about to hire you walk and say, "Sorry, we have to rethink this. Some anonymous woman from your past ... junior high ... sent us a letter saying you almost killed her at a party by trying to rape her. I'm sorry, but I'm sure you understand why you might not be the best fit for us."

That is not what is being presented here and that is a huge false equivalence.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No. That isn't what is happening here. Kavanaugh's confirmation hasn't been revoked because of any of this. It was just delayed to investigate the allegations. Stop misrepresenting reality.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

You seem to want to investigate anything, no matter how ridiculously far fetched and no matter how much recent history has shown it to be a complete boondoggle.

Sure. "Investigate" a 35 year old allegation that no law enforcement agency seems willing to investigate. Seems like a great use of tax dollars. That is what we pay legislators to do, right? Its why they can issue arrest warrants and incarcerate people. Its right there in the constitution.

LMAO
edit on 9/18/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: ketsuko

That is not what is being presented here and that is a huge false equivalence.

No, that is exactly what is being presented here.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join