It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accuser Says, "I Thought He Might Inadvertently Kill Me "

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

False hope for Md. childhood sexual assault survivors

Though, without linking and reading that article and just reading what you copied I can see this article is talking about something a bit different. This is about the statute of limitations on childhood sexual abuse not sexual assault.
edit on 17-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist also from your website it says MS has no statute of limitations but when I found out my ex wife was raped when she was seven I hired two attorneys and they both told me the same thing. The statute of limitations for rape is seven years

How about this source only about Maryland? It was also written back in June of this year:
What Are the Maryland Statutes of Limitations for Sexual Abuse?

Criminal Cases for Sexual Abuse

Criminal cases are filed by the State of Maryland on behalf of a victim. In order to file criminal charges, you must notify law enforcement of the sexual abuse. The authorities will investigate your claims and a prosecutor may file charges against your abuser. If a suspect is found guilty of criminal conduct, he or she may be sentenced to significant jail time and sex offender registration.

In Maryland, the criminal statute of limitations varies depending on the severity of the offense. The criminal statutes of limitations include:

Felony sexual offenses: no statute of limitations, and
Misdemeanor offenses: one year from the event.

If you need help determining the correct statute of limitations in your case, contact law enforcement immediately.

I imagine that the case being discussed here would be a felony assault.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Does anyone care that she told her therapist this same story back in 2012? Because I feel like that is some pretty credible evidence that this story is true since it pre-dates any idea she could have been bribed to falsify a story

Ford said she told no one of the incident in any detail until 2012, when she was in couples therapy with her husband. The therapist’s notes, portions of which were provided by Ford and reviewed by The Washington Post, do not mention Kavanaugh’s name but say she reported that she was attacked by students “from an elitist boys’ school” who went on to become “highly respected and high-ranking members of society in Washington.” The notes say four boys were involved, a discrepancy Ford says was an error on the therapist’s part. Ford said there were four boys at the party but only two in the room.

Notes from an individual therapy session the following year, when she was being treated for what she says have been long-term effects of the incident, show Ford described a “rape attempt” in her late teens.

Source

See this illustrates the current climate of party first and lawfulness second, even in the case of a guy getting a lifetime appointment to a judicial position!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Thank you for that I was trying to post that as well. But by her account it sounds like a misdemeanor to me. Nothing happened. If that’s not a misdemeanor then what is?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

" Kavanaugh Accuser Says, "I Thought He Might Inadvertently Kill Me "

Well , The TRUTH Will Finally Kill Her these Many Years Later for Her Poor Choices in Life , Especially being a Leftist Minion without Any Fringe Benefits..........

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

65 character witnesses all women

Legally speaking. It is statutory rape even if over the age of consent due to alcohol involved. But was she drunk as well? Did she do anything to encourage this sort of behavior and changed her mind mid kiss? Did she move these guys to a bedroom? If she made advances that he discouraged but later remitted to, did she not commit statutory rape as well? We won’t hear those sorts of things, will we? But if you want to be fair and unbiased, all considerations have to be made.

Next series of questions is about the counseling. Has a counselor confirmed either discussion claim? Why are details fuzzy at first and more clear over time? Is there anything else in her past that was traumatic? Like say his mother overseeing her parents foreclosure?

Lots of things that you can pause and question. Or you can take her story at face value and not look at anything else other than her story. And reject whole cloth anything that would shake that instant belief.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

So we are in agreement as far as the investigation is concerned but even then you can't say anything nice to me... You are a sad sad person and WAAAAAY too obsessed with me and my opinions.

Also, I'm curious what kind of retaliation you expect against Ford if she was lying. As long as she doesn't perjure herself then what CAN you do?

have a tissue.

And I can't do anything about it, just like you. Not sure why you would even think like that, kinda dumb.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Guiltyguitarist also from your website it says MS has no statute of limitations but when I found out my ex wife was raped when she was seven I hired two attorneys and they both told me the same thing. The statute of limitations for rape is seven years

Well then lets go with aggravated assault, statutory rape, death threats and jay walking...

edit on 17-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

" The professor says that the assault only came to a stop when a third person, Mark Judge, intervened and jumped on top of them.
However, Judge has completely denied that the incident ever took place. Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California was also first made aware of the allegations back in July but concealed all information relating to them for weeks."

Witness does not Corroborate Accusers Allegations , Case Closed................

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I guess my biggest problem is that I have a hard time wrapping my head around the concept of a one and done rapist.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

I know the process. No witnesses because the only witness denied any wrong doing and she claimed was also drunk. No evidence since it happened in the 80s and Ford stated she just wants to tell her story. Sooo think you have a case to go to trial and why go to trial now after 35 years? Or just wait until after the midterms where he can be denied just because.

There IS evidence. The psychatrists's notes corroborate her story. Furthermore we can compel testimony with a subpoena. It's like you guys are scared of the justice department doing its job.

The psychiatrists notes only corroborate her hearsay statements and even the psychiatrist's notes are suspect after the notes say there were 4 attackers. There is no actual evidence or witness that corroborates the event. Her mental stability will be challenged and her memory questioned. False memories are often induced by psychiatrists and this will be another point she will have to answer to that would explain her lie detector success. The ruling by Kavanaugh's mother against her parents will be brought up and her motives questioned. #BAMP. If she is fragile enough to need a shrink, a knock-down drag-out may well psychologically set her back. The Dems will use her and discard her without compunction. She can only personally lose in this.

As SCOTUS candidates go, Kavanaugh is probably the most qualified of the more recent appointees. He will not overturn R. vs Wade; that is a BS scare tactic from those who are seeking any way to delay or reject confirmation. This entire hearing is rife with pettiness and spite and this revelation seems so contrived as to be laughable.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Well then lets go with aggravated assault, statutory rape, death threats and jay walking...

? I’m sorry I don’t understand?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

If you’re implying that I should get him for whatever I can, he’s dead now. Sorry POS moved to NY and killed himself. Wouldn’t even give me the satisfaction of doing it for him. He probably hurt lots of kids and his conscience got the best of him, or maybe he was just tired of being a POS loser. I used to lay in bed staring at the ceiling plotting my revenge. Whenever I found out he was gone I slept for almost twenty four hours straight

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Look. Lets be realistic here.

Her word is obviously Universal Truth and Law.

These two men should be executed immediately for their crimes against All Humanity.

Facts? evident? corroboration of her story? fuzzy memory? 30+ year gap before making the accusation during his nomination (and not at any other point in his career) ? not mentioning it to anyone and when you do, some details are recorded "wrong"?

None of these things matter. These men are guilty by her Inviolate, Sovereign and Perfect Word . Take them out to the firing squad.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Ahabstar

He's standing by his buddy and saying the event never happened. However, I'm not sure why that is even surprising or even useful. Who here believes that someone's friend dating back to high school is going to side against him? Especially if said friend is also one of the accused?

You doubt him for more spurious reasons than you believe her.

Lol

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

[
I imagine that the case being discussed here would be a felony assault.

Lol

Citation needed. Can you tell me the statute and how it applies to your imagination?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Some of you remind of baseball parents who from the stands, 75 feet away, at an angle 6 rows up in the stands who SWEARS they can call balls and strikes better than the umpire. You know EXACTLY how the people in this case are feeling but not listening to what they are saying.

Why is it his friends are lying but she is telling the truth? That is the MeToo mentality in full effect.

The shame is that his kids will hear this # at school and there is no conviction but it is out there.

I am glad the WH welcomes the woman to allow her to talk...it should be an interesting news day. Now, if I hear Avenatti is suddenly retained as counsel I'll laugh my ass off.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The Senate has scheduled a Public hearing for Monday 9/24/2018, but what if Christine Ford doesn't show? Her attorney is not returning calls from chairman Chuck Grassley. He's been trying to set up her appearance all afternoon.

As of tonight:

A Grassley spokesman said Monday night that they had yet to hear back from Ford’s attorney on a follow-up call nor the hearing.
www.washingtonpost.com... l?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d716e55a6343

Senator Diane Feinstein says there's "new material". What could that be, I wonder.
twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I always love a good floundering.

Well played.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Thank you Texan. He almost had me thinking I was the crazy one. Did you see where I showed him the Maryland statute of limitations of child sexual abuse and he told me it was different than sexual assault on a minor?
That’s why there’s a special place in hell for lawyers.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join