It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accuser Says, "I Thought He Might Inadvertently Kill Me "

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Kavanaugh's accuser has been identified. Her name is Christine Blasey Ford, a professor at Palo Alto University. She decides to come out now, 35 years later and claim that she thought Kavanaugh might accidentally kill her, as "He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing."

"I thought he might inadvertently kill me," said Ford, who works as a research psychologist in California. "He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing."

www.foxnews.com...

She claims that she escaped only after Kavanaugh's buddy, Mark Judge, playfully jumped on them and sent "everyone in the room tumbling."

Ford said Kavanaugh and a friend, Mark Judge, were "stumbling drunk" and laughing "maniacally" when Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed and tried to forcibly remove her one-piece bathing suit, as well as the clothes she was wearing. According to Ford, Kavanaugh put his hand over her mouth when she attempted to scream.

Ford claimed she was able to escape to a bathroom and then outside of the house when Judge jumped into the fray and sent everyone in the room "tumbling."

www.foxnews.com...

Judge and Kavanaugh both denied the allegations on Friday. Ford claims it's her "civic responsibility" to come forward now, since Kavanaugh's defenders argued that the supposed allegations are simply not true. Keep in mind five dozen women claimed in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, that Kavanaugh was a good person.

"Now I feel like my civic responsibility is outweighing my anguish and terror about retaliation," Ford told The Post. She added that the incident "derailed me substantially for four or five years" and that "I was very ill-equipped to forge those kinds of relationships" going forward.

And on Friday, more than five dozen women came forward to defend Kavanaugh, calling him "a good person" in a letter to the committee. "We are women who have known Brett Kavanaugh for more than 35 years and knew him while he attended high school between 1979 and 1983. For the entire time we have known Brett Kavanaugh, he has behaved honorably and treated women with respect," the letter read. "We strongly believe it is important to convey this information to the Committee at this time."

www.foxnews.com...

Why wait 35 years? Why didn't Ford's parents press charges? Is Ford making up this story? Why did Feinstein show this allegation to all senior Democratic senators, but not to Grassley? Is this just another feeble attempt by the Democrats to derail this nomination?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

...." She claims..... " AND >?

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Her civic duty.

I wonder how much she got paid?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

She was going to let it go like many women do, but she felt obligated since he was up for a SCOTUS appointment.

THE QUESTION IS WHY WOULD SHE LIE?

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Money and lots of it look at Anita Hill

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

SERIOUSLY,, you don't see a motive for someone to lie about this?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Innocent till proven guilty. She will have to prove in court and have evidence to do so.
Hopefully the truth comes out.

It’s honestly sad because we all know people get bought to make false claims to try and bring down policial opponents these serve to undermine real claims which is sad.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Herman Cain faced a bunch of allegations at the end of 2011, into 2012, which some could say (coincidentally?) helped derail his presidential run... and as far as I know, nothing has come from it since...

So... this kinda thing COULD be construed/misconstrued as political.

I heard she expressed her concern a while back about his possible chances for SCOTUS? Is this true? Why not his (current, at the time) position as a judge, period?

(If I got anything wrong, factually, lemme know, please. I’ve an open mind.)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This is just sad. It probably happened but not how she is trying to bend it in her story.

Lots of shenanigans happen at high school parties; rarely would it be called an attack.

She sounds triggered; by Feinstein and the losers.

Really, shameful behavior to play this nonsense out at this level.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

the same reason barak obama, Hillary Clinton,Chuck todd, Don Melon etc. do.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

There always could be a motive for that, just like in the Bill Cosby cases, but you have to prove that not just say it.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

No, No you don't

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: norhoc

but you have to prove that not just say it.

Yeah, the same as when you MAKE an accusation.

Prove it.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

AH, that is where you are wrong.. She is making the accusation, burden of proof is on her. There is still presumption of innocence in this country

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The whole story is a Democrat BS game.

LOL they can't even get a provable possibility !!

Total dreck 😃

Every "lead" connects back to a Democrat of course 😃

Feinstein is a pro BS artist as we all know by now 😎🚬

"The Best of Democrat BS"

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Her civic duty.

I wonder how much she got paid?

Well, this is the scenario that I imagine...

1./ She does this first interview, having spend a percentage of her recent check from the DNC on looking pretty.

2./ The more important the candidate, the more she will be doing the rounds on CNBSM... so this week will be pretty full for her.

3./ If the interviews, round table discussions and tabloid articles get enough people interested, then she will extend the week tour.

4./ Bonus round... if Kavanaugh gets the seat (He will) then she will get a further extension of the tour that will hopefully last until the midterms.

5./ If she does all of this well, the book deal is just waiting for her and hopefully a documentary, or possibly a movie.

Welcome to the world of the left.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

“I think it derailed me substantially for four or five years,” she said. She said she struggled academically and socially and was unable to have healthy relationships with men. “I was very ill-equipped to forge those kinds of relationships.”

How many "men" was she attempting to have a relationship with from 15 -19 I wonder? Also she seemed to be able to do OK academically she is a professor

This is it in a nutshell

Years later, after going through psychotherapy, Ford said, she came to understand the incident as a trauma with lasting impact on her life.

www.washingtonpost.com... xual-assault/2018/09/16/46982194-b846-11e8-94eb-3bd52dfe917b_story.html?utm_term=.df5829cbb9ab
edit on 16-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

She added that the incident "derailed me substantially for four or five years" and that "I was very ill-equipped to forge those kinds of relationships" going forward.

Teenagers neither think nor speak like this. Sounds entirely fabricated to me.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Feinstein used to criminally carry concealed. Not a whole lot of credibility for an admitted criminal.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

AH, that is where you are wrong.. She is making the accusation, burden of proof is on her. There is still presumption of innocence in this country

So just because there’s politics in this you assume the lady was bribed.

And you say that's all right not to have any proof of that

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join