It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media and Fake Coverage of Hurricanes: If This, Then What Else?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Turn about...

GREAT Now I feel BAD!!!!
Or I will, once I stop laughing........

Nature just trying to communicate with us.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

hE...hE...hE...hE..... PLEASE Stop It ! ...................

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

edit on 16-9-2018 by Dwoodward85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85

A quick look about on the internet has already been calling this a fake picture. Well at least fake in the sense that it isn't from this year but apparently from 2005 or 08. So while I'm not saying CNN doesn't lie about the news or make it to fit their story telling it seems this one isn't all that true.

The OP states that it is from Hurricane IKE in 2008. The first pic I had was corrupted. The second one has "Hurricane Florence" above it. My apologies on any confusion. I will see if I can find another or just delete the misleading one altogether.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
"There's a thin veneer between the dream and the reality. You wake them up, and the people might start asking for their money back."
~ Hunter S. Thompson

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

He is standing on a wet patch of grass so he couldn't really help it... I mean, yeah, there was cement all around him and yes he did chose the one tiny island of wet grass out of the whole area, but, if he had stood on the concrete, it would have made it a lot more difficult for him to put on that whole "I can barely stand" act, so, he really didn't have a choice now, did he?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: norhoc

Indeed. Anything can be convincingly faked now.

=

It's being used guaranteed.

What will this do to the future of video and photographic evidence? What will the jury do, when, after viewing video evidence Exhibit A, showing the defendant committing the crime, and the defence presents an equally convincing video showing it was actually the prosecutor and judge who did it while the bailiff watched while masturbating and eating a donut?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: norhoc

Indeed. Anything can be convincingly faked now.

=

It's being used guaranteed.

What will this do to the future of video and photographic evidence? What will the jury do, when, after viewing video evidence Exhibit A, showing the defendant committing the crime, and the defence presents an equally convincing video showing it was actually the prosecutor and judge who did it while the bailiff watched while masturbating and eating a donut?

Nice metal picture you just implanted into my skull......thanks

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

This one is surly fake......well...Maybe not.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join