It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone please explain to me why John Kerry would meet with Iran?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Not if I were POTUS. Nope, no perp walk on TV. In fact I would be so greatful for Kerry’s efforts I’d give him an all expenses paid vacation to warn and sunny Gitmo, then inform the State Department to revoke his passport. Might send him a bottle of Del Monte Ketchup. Sure it is bland and runny but I don’t buy commie sauce and he ain’t worth a bottle of Hunt’s.
edit on 16-9-2018 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
To all of you spouting "saving a legacy" and "adding terrorists", did you ever stop to think that maybe he is trying to prevent Iran from going back to making nukes? You guys do know that #ing Bolton has Trump's ear? He is a Bush neocon that very much wants another Iraq and he has Iran in his sights.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I suppose someone kicked him out of the 'plane. Gravity did the rest.

edit on 17/9/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
He went to Antarctica.

edit on 9172018 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
To all of you spouting "saving a legacy" and "adding terrorists", did you ever stop to think that maybe he is trying to prevent Iran from going back to making nukes? You guys do know that #ing Bolton has Trump's ear? He is a Bush neocon that very much wants another Iraq and he has Iran in his sights.

so this is perfectly fine, and even though Kerry has no official job in our government, he should be allowed to speak to other world leaders on behalf of.........whom?

I honestly want to know that you think this is OK.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

so this is perfectly fine, and even though Kerry has no official job in our government, he should be allowed to speak to other world leaders on behalf of.........whom?

I honestly want to know that you think this is OK.

Yes, hell maybe he is working with the OTHER nations that are still part of the deal, because as far as I have read he doesnt seem to be pretending to be advocating for the US. Kerry being one of the crafters of the original deal and supposedly on good standing with Iranians would be a good choice for those other counties that still want Iran to not have nukes.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: TinySickTears

I read the article, hence the third and fourth question.

Are we gonna go through this again you and I? Let me clarify by saying I don't believe the official story. I am looking for alternative explanations that make a little more sense.

To respond directly to your response, it would make sense if he was president. He is not!

Clearly no explanation will satisfy you, short a fabrication.

He went for the same reason the other adults in the room removed papers from his desk before he could sign them.
Chew on that.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Are we gonna go through this again you and I? Let me clarify by saying I don't believe the official story. I am looking for alternative explanations that make a little more sense.

To respond directly to your response, it would make sense if he was president. He is not!

He went for the same reason the other adults in the room removed papers from his desk before he could sign them.
Chew on that.

Can you clarify that ?
Surely it is not just a bunch of ramblin....

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Only the President , an appointed Ambassador , or with approval from the President can ANYONE go to a foreign country on behalf of the US.
"Steve Urkel" Kerry could absolutely be arrested.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

So it's ok for a former Secretary of State and presidential candidate to represent foreign nations in negotiations with yet other foreign nations?

Am I tracking what you're saying correctly?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Chew on that.

Can you clarify that ?

I guess this is not being reported on Fox. It figures, it's not very flattering for your unindicted co-conspirator "president".
Oh, I guess Fox is not reporting on that either...... nevermind.
edit on 9/17/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Chew on that.

Can you clarify that ?

I guess this is not being reported on Fox. It figures, it's not very flattering for your unindicted co-conspirator "president".
Oh, I guess Fox is not reporting on that either...... nevermind.

No answer , huh ?
No links
No source
It was just rambling

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
John Kerry has received his warning.

If he ignores it, he will be in deep dung. He's not dealing with a bunch of milquetoast spineless political pawns.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

" Can someone please explain to me why John Kerry would meet with Iran? "

As a Bonesmen , he is Getting Paid Big Time for his Services Knowing Good and Well that the NWO Backed Skull and Bones Fraternity Has his Back .......
edit on 17-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join