It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone please explain to me why John Kerry would meet with Iran?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

He's testing the waters for a 2020 Presidential run. Hopefully, he'll be charged for his unauthorized and illegal communications with Iran and it will put an end to it.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Do they still have illusions/delusions of obama ruling the world?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

So a presidential run? I can buy that but he's gotta know he doesn't stand a chance.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

You would think so, but if you Google the notion, there are plenty of media outlets putting the idea into everyone's heads. The Democrats have never been good about knowing who to run. Look at Hillary. Heck, I still can't believe there's even faint buzz about Joe Biden running. Another loser without a chance!

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

LOL Biden looks like a 100 year old David Hogg.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Because he's a traitor.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The US State Dept has designated Iran as a state sponsor of international terrorism and Democrat John Kerry is adding them. Let that sink in. John Kerry is aiding a state of terrorism.

twitter.com...
edit on 16-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

That's what I mean. What is worth taking that risk?
edit on 16-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Here's an alternative angle.. Kerry had to travel to Iran because all digital communications are compromised for the deep state. Looks to me like the actions of a desperate person!

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Because he's a traitor.

I'm going to go with neo on this one.

He thinks his past record as a "civil servant" and his awards and medals and positions in government is enough to protect him. All these swampy long-time taxpayer leeches are like this. They think their past positions are their cushion against the law.

These people are arrogant and stick their finger up at The American People. We have laws and rules. He is breaking them and doing it with a dare.

He is being investigated. He's in trouble.

edit on 16-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

The US State Dept has designated Iran as a state sponsor of international terrorism and Democrat John Kerry is adding them. Let that sink in. John Kerry is aiding a state of terrorism.

twitter.com...

the more I think about this, that is a very good question. he had to know this type of criticism was coming his way for doing it, but deemed it worth the bad press as it were. there has to be a very good reason for him to put himself out there like this.......

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

He's as delusional as the rest of them. That's why he thinks it's a good idea. None of them have any common sense any more.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: Aallanon

twitter.com...

the more I think about this, that is a very good question. he had to know this type of criticism was coming his way for doing it, but deemed it worth the bad press as it were. there has to be a very good reason for him to put himself out there like this.......

He is "virtue signaling" to his handlers. "Hey look at me and how I am sticking my neck out for you while turning on my own country!". That's why.

Chantilly, VA, Obama and Hillary shed the press corp and snuck out to the Bilderberg meeting, where the decision was made by the globalist for Obama to win. Hillary was promised the next go around. Meanwhile Obama further divided the country along racial lines and also turned many agains law enforcement.

Non of these puppets have upheld their oath!

edit on 16-9-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I’m sure he went with the best intentions in mind.

In fact I am so sure that I am willing to bet your life on it

But on a serious note he obviously is not going to be our savior for peace. Maybe when he was younger but not now.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
A Dennis Rodman he is not........

lol

I noticed that too.

To the op it seems the answer is no.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Better question is why does he get away with it?

Throw it in the "their all in it together pile".

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Can someone please explain to me How John Kerry is not being Charged with Violation of the Logan Act here ? People Wanna Know ........
edit on 16-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Lurch needs to realize he doesnt work for the government any more. For lurch its all about getting attention and trying to remain relevant.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

' Lucky for John Kerry that no one has ever been convicted (or even prosecuted since 1852) for violating the 18th-century Logan Act, which bars private diplomacy against US interests.

Because what the former secretary of state has been doing to pressure President Trump against withdrawing from the Iran deal sure looks like a textbook violation. '

nypost.com...

When a Liberal RAG like the New York Post Prints a Story like this , it makes a lot of People Wonder what has Happened to Law Enforcement in this Country . No One is ABOVE The LAW No Matter How High they Think they Are............

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The Logan Act is still on the books.

Nobody ever took the option away. We may get to witness history being made!

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Lurch needs to realize he doesnt work for the government any more.

Once you're in the Deepstate you're in for life.

No official government position necessarily required.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join