It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metaphysical hacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Given that this forum appears to have been hijacked by scientifically-minded individuals who are only here to try and lure people into their "scientific" boxes, I thought I would post something a bit more in keeping with the nature of this forum.

There are those among us who have a strong will and enjoy their individuality. It may have become apparent, in their early teenage years, that they could easily achieve what they wished for so long as they were passionate about it. Many such individuals have gone on to have successful careers or started a successful business while others have gone off on a different path for good or evil.

What has always fascinated me is how the successful individual uses techniques which are not very different from those used by occultists. Yet, they do not realise that they are doing so.

The point I am making is that what an occultist may be training his/her mind to achieve may be quite second nature to ,say , our successful entrpreneur. Techniques of visualisation , imagination and telepathy are used by both group.

To put things into perspective, let's look at a commonly used method to obtain an advantage. A trained magician may have learned how to put suggestions into people's minds or even how to "drop in" into their physical vehicle.Yet, the same technique might be used by someone who has no interest in the occult but just happens to have a lot of passion and a strong will

If anyone says that this is unethical then I would say that it is very stupid for anyone not to avail themselves of the abilities they were given
and chose to live as victims. At the end of the day, material progress is purely a battle of wills; one man's win is another man's loss.

The only thing that limits us is our own minds. We attach balls and chains to our ankles. Not wishing to bring Fortune-telling into the discussion but I have to admit that the best representation of the devil I have ever seen is the Rider-Waite Tarot version of the devil card. In that card a man an a woman are seen to be chained to the wall with the devil looking on. In fact, the chains around their neck is so loose that they could set themselves free anytime. But they do not choose to do so.

Finally , I would say that you can do a lot of magic without necessarily having any magical training so long that you have Passion , a strong will and a clear and focussed mind. However, in the end , you will need a general doctrine where everything fits in otherwise you will get lost and could bring in some pretty awful events into your life.

edit on 16-9-2018 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

"To put things into perspective, let's look at a commonly used method to obtain an advantage. A trained magician may
have learned how to put suggestions into people's minds or even how to "drop in" into their physical vehicle.Yet, the
same technique might be used by someone who has no interest in the occult but just happens to have a lot of passion and a strong will

You just explained advertising
edit on 16-9-2018 by norhoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

You just explained advertising

Precisely !

I have an occultist friend who started life as an insurance salesman. He told me they were trained to visualise a big cheque ("check" for you yankees) over the head of the potential customer.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

I'm sure that's just one of many examples?

I'm willing to let the OP run with this thread just to see where it goes.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

1. Accepted the point about a general doctrine being needed , but it could be supplied ad hoc.

At the end of the day, material progress is purely a battle of wills; one man's win is another man's loss.

Not in gardening it's not , ones man's win is generally another man's win , and if payments are made then the wins become a self complimentary cycle . It's only a battle of wills if the employer imagines he knows more about gardening than the gardener . Thus experienced gardeners know to avoid clients who have any tendencies towards ringing them up

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Agree to that . General doctrine can come in as and when; ad-hoc is OK since you are building the structure and it takes time.

Perhaps I should have qualified the "one man's win is another man's loss" phrase. You can have two wins and no losers but that would take the thread into another dimension where all are winners. Something much more advanced and to be discussed separately..

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
So what is the hack? Seemed more like a talk about freeing one's close mind.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
So what is the hack? Seemed more like a talk about freeing one's close mind.

In the OP, the word was in plural.

As is usual in the P&M forum, there is a number of debunkers waiting to pounce and derail the thread. So I thought I would let readers make their contribution and that would , hopefully, bring into focus the main points that I wanted to address.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
when i see an attractive girl, i bump into her.
the theory being, to reinforce quantum entanglement, and maybe i will meet her later on.

lol. so far, i have met only ONE girl again out of the thousands i have hit on or bumped into.

but that one girl was amazing, but it only worked once.

met her on a tuesday night, then months later she walked into my bar.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
when i see an attractive girl, i bump into her.
the theory being, to reinforce quantum entanglement, and maybe i will meet her later on.

lol. so far, i have met only ONE girl again out of the thousands i have hit on or bumped into.

but that one girl was amazing, but it only worked once.

met her on a tuesday night, then months later she walked into my bar.

There are better ways to reinforce quantum entanglement than this. Your technique is too physical and might get you arrested, in this day and age.
edit on 16-9-2018 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Now you are getting into the realm of the Nash Gaming Theory.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip

It's only a battle of wills if the employer imagines he knows more about gardening than the gardener .

I really needed this. What a perfect way to describe the situation with my employer.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

To set favourable order into imminent expected futures despite the potential moves of non-co-operative elements and avoiding the prisoner's dilemma . Taking a different approach to gaining the same results (wins) than maths however , but true .

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I dont get the point. I ll talk about two most financially successful people I met one being my ex. They buy a thing of value 1 usd I guess and sell it to gulliable or those with no option as 5usd. They are market makers. Not many business owners in their business. I can understand buying for 1usd and selling for 2usd or maybe 3usd. but wtf as market maker selling for 5usd?

the other one taking care of big international funds, buying and selling precious materials and you know the bigger they get exactly how they need be taken care of. and it is a lousy way of making money from my opinion.

are you saying occultists are working that way?

I cant even #ing work in a bank without getting mental damage or hell getting unleashed on me.
edit on 16-9-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

on the other hand one of those guys caught cancer, hates his family, screwed a relationship, thinks only about the money and to whom it will be gone when he is dead (because he cant enjoy it both the life and the money) and the other one thinks at the age of 50 and with that look can # a girl at first meeting.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damla
I dont get the point. I ll talk about two most financially successful people I met one being my ex. They buy a thing of value 1 usd I guess and sell it to gulliable or those with no option as 5usd. They are market makers. Not many business owners in their business. I can understand buying for 1usd and selling for 2usd or maybe 3usd. but wtf as market maker selling for 5usd?
are you saying occultists are working that way?

No I am not saying that.
What I am saying is that if the guy in the example above is passionate about selling at 5 USD , he will succeed in getting plenty of gullible people. He is merely using universal laws and bending the ether with his will because he believes what he wants to do is possible. Even though his ultimate goal is to overcharge, the universal laws do not distinguish between good and bad intentions and will deliver.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

in that case, why he is in depression after getting the money profit? I remember him saying wish i was poor and had some peace. he wasnt passionate about money? if he wasnt how he got it?

in the same way, when i was asked if i am interested in magic, i am pretty sure i said no, i dont think so, i didnt even think about it.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I have did some search

Who is the God Aether?
In Greek mythology, Aether (/ˈiːθər/; Ancient Greek: Αἰθήρ Aither pronounced [aitʰɛ̌ːr]) was one of the primordial deities. Aether is the personification of the upper air. He embodies the pure upper air that the gods breathe, as opposed to the normal air (ἀήρ, aer) breathed by mortals.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damla and the other one thinks at the age of 50 and with that look can # a girl at first meeting.

I am glad I am quoting this. That is the only way I could get the full # word to appear in your post and not have any doubt what you meant.

I would not under-estimate his pulling power , even with the look and the age. He is not looking for a relationship and will keep trying until he sets into motion a pattern on the astral. Then he will be a true don juan and the odd refusal won't bother him.
I know at least two businessman who always get to # the air hostesses they chatted with on the airplane.Both over 50. I witnessed their opening chat lines on the plane and the usual handing over of the business card. It always works and when I meet them at their hotel before going for a meal , I get to meet the air hostess too.

The pattern is well set on the astral and can only manifest

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
For now, i dont believe ether doesnt distinguish good intention and bad intention. Thank you, i like remembering my life incidents.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damla

I have did some search

Who is the God Aether?
In Greek mythology, Aether (/ˈiːθər/; Ancient Greek: Αἰθήρ Aither pronounced [aitʰɛ̌ːr]) was one of the primordial deities. Aether is the personification of the upper air. He embodies the pure upper air that the gods breathe, as opposed to the normal air (ἀήρ, aer) breathed by mortals.

Not worth searching as I am using the word loosely to refer to the dimension where our thoughts are the most creative. You can call it anything you want.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join