It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When "liberals" pray that Trump fails, who or what do you or they pray to?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Dudette, no way God is a man. Why would God even need legs, unless from a planet with gravity? Why would God need a penis, and hormones, unless being a mortal that emerged from biological evolution on that planet of gravity? Why would God be "Jealous" about whether or not humans worshiped it, unless a petty emotional human?

And most importantly, why would God allow monstrosities like Hitler to annihilate millions of people, if it actually loved anyone, and was actually involved in human affairs?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yes you did, I saw it too.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The only thing I advise everybody to do is to avoid the Tunnel and the Light!
Liberals give you the impression that they are LIGHT BEINGS, but they’re not!

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2smart4u
When the religious right continually praise an immoral man such as Trump, they cannot question the morals of the left.

Wish I'd said that....

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Maybe emotions aren't petty.

You make a serious error when you try to judge divine action by human measures.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Then they made serious error when they wrote the Bible, how god is, by human terms. 'And you will worship me alone because I am a jealous god', yeah, the creator of the universe whatever really said that.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

When are you lot going to realise that being left isn't "evil" nor is it anymore right or wrong than being politically on the right its just a different ideological outlook. Its a difference in opinion, you all need to really get over yourselfs and realise that your not any better than me or anyone else because you follow a different set of political beliefs.

Really as funny as it is, I kind of pity you lot a bit, its like you want to wrap yourselfs up in this bubble of ignorance.

When who "lot"? Like any group would have me!

You sound like a bible thumping Christian evangelical, to whom everyone that disagrees with them are inherently "anti-god" (etc etc).

Ummm...not only that...he called you Lot...twice...

And he pities you...

Yessir...ole Othersideofthepond speaks from the othersideofhismouth...sounds fairly Old Testament to my eyes...

You better throw a pillar of salt over your shoulder...just to be sure...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Moloch . Gotta Keep their FALSE GOD Fed..............

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

How isnt jealousy a petty emotion; the pettiest emotion of all?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: DJW001

Yes you did, I saw it too.

Then link to it.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Right, although I surmise it to not be as static on 'object' from one thing to another, as we might expect it typically would be for most of their prayers, as it would be with "conservative" types.

Dude Liberal Christians prey to the same God as Conservative Christians.

Really don't get what you are looking for with this.
I’m guessing.... Moloch?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I am mostly conservative, and my daughter is a flaming liberal. We are both Christians, she just sees a different meaning in some of the things that Christ has said we should do. For me the bottom line is to Choose Life. Anything that promotes this is the right thing to do. So if these liberals are praying, they are praying to the image they have of God. This is why Christians have so many denominations. All Christians should examine their image of God and make sure that it matches what the Bible teaches us.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The notion god is on anyone's side, is delusional..at best.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: musicismagic
As an American, I don't belong to any party, just my own thoughts of doing right in life. A politician can do right, but chooses to stay in power by doing wrong.

Correct, but what do you think of the op Question?

My answer with a bit of sarc would be Satan. However, I do know some fine people who are being taught to hate people that haven't done a thing to hurt anyone else from that D party that will eventually see it for what it is, a hate storm from the D's.

If you believe that, you are a scary person. It's people like you who convince themselves of these things, and become so paranoid about it
they lash out against others. Check yourself. You're going off the rails. It's just politics.

So, you are saying they aren't supporting people in the streets beating people up who don't agree with the Antifa's or not?

That you would say ME pointing it out is scary, speaks volumes. I see and agree with what Grambler has been saying very clearly.

Right now this D' party I left, supports hating America, hating it's citizens and acting like certain people are evil while supporting evil.
edit on 16-9-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

beating people up who don't agree with the Antifa's

It's usually the other way around. We've had a nice litte Pogrom in Germany recently, and it wasn't Antifa hunting down NeoNazis.

I see and agree with what Grambler has been saying very clearly.

Look at that! I wasn't aware that he is a God, did it help to sacrifice a goat?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Justoneman

beating people up who don't agree with the Antifa's

It's usually the other way around. We've had a nice litte Pogrom in Germany recently, and it wasn't Antifa hunting down NeoNazis.

I see and agree with what Grambler has been saying very clearly.

Look at that! I wasn't aware that he is a God, did it help to sacrifice a goat?

Since when does Grambler being right a lot make him, or anyone else for that matter, a "God"?

1st you have to be seeking the truth and not seeking to find any 'mean that justifies the end'. Those any mean things are quite nasty for all of us.

I just call balls and strikes, I am STILL a neutral. A GDI my coworkers liked to call me when I said vote Libertarian and start getting the crooks voted out so we can heal.

I am not always right but I am trying to get it right. If those pushing the narrative that are just plain wrong and not logical can't see it, I will try to help them see as a courtesy to the rest of the sane people.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Because we insisted way back when that we didn't need God and could do it all on our own.

Hitler is an excellent example of why that's not true, but like most children, we have to learn the hard way.

We can't have it both ways. Either God can prevent all bad things from happening or we can make our own decisions in life.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

FFS - is this what its come to ???

the prefix to a sentence " i pray that ............... "

is simply a figure of spheech

its not a " admission " that they are actuallly praying to " some intercessor " who they think is going to grant thier wish

i really do wondder sometimes

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
But hoping and praying are two different things. Praying does imply the belief in some form of higher power. While hoping doesn't.

And you call yourself a football fan.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

edit on 17-9-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join