It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When "liberals" pray that Trump fails, who or what do you or they pray to?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: villagesmithie
a reply to: intrepid

That's why we worship different god's. I'm visual, I am a big Frank Frazetta fan.

Valhalla is more promising, and all you need to enter is to carry a small can of chrome spray paint with you and scream "I live, I die, I live again" before you jump to your death.

edit on 16-9-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Given they have no real set of spiritual beliefs, maybe there is no praying... it's just some very weird human set of emotions to destroy everything because they can't have their own way. Take away liberals control over other people and they are left with nothing.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Puhlease, like Hillary and Obama before him wasnt the Holy Anointed Messiah Christ?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Given they have no real set of spiritual beliefs, maybe there is no praying... it's just some very weird human set of emotions to destroy everything because they can't have their own way. Take away liberals control over other people and they are left with nothing.

Wow. That's an interesting thought process.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Those liberals/press without spiritual beliefs, had better develop some soon.
ilovemyfreedom.org...

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
If I had to guess...

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If there are people on the right praying to their God to remove Trump and there are people on the left that have been on their knee for two years with their arms in the air still screaming NOOOooooooo all I can say is get a LIFE people!

Maybe if people focused more on themselves and their families they would be better in life no matter who was in office.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
A recent discussion compelled me to point out that "many, many "liberals" prey that Trump fails, spectacularly, on the global stage. Even if it humiliates US all. Even if it means our own peril. Their only anxiety is in having to wait so long for it to actually happen."

But as soon as I did I realized I was only stating the obvious. Surely there must be a Big Story in that statement somewhere though, right?

So after mulling it over for a good while, it must have been for some roughly 5.239475 seconds, the obvious question is who or what do "liberals" pray to when they pray for this?

soooo.... you made your own particular baseless assertion about what liberals do, how they do it, and why... and now your'e asking someone to explicate further on your own personal premise and fill in the blanks of your fantasy world?

i feel safe in assuming you're not actually asking actual liberals about their actual religious beliefs, but just asking fellow conservatives to join in your smear campaign with 'funny' answers about praying to satan or reptilians or hillary, no?

this thread seems like it should violate T&C in some way tbh.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Whatever they tell us to pray to at the grove. Hail Bezos!

If you think that’s crazy wait until you catch wind of the open borders prayer. Madness.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

edit on 16-9-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Yep, just another liberal bashing thread. Typical.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: fiverx313

Yep, just another liberal bashing thread. Typical.

probably should work in something about how we all pray to the great state of california too, i guess

circle, meet jerk(s)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So basically, liberals are praying for God to take sides in human political matters?

What particular brand of BS have you been sniffing.

The only one actually claiming that anyone is praying for Devine intervention in political matters is the OP.

Still my fans need any excuse I guess to take a pop-shot at me.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

We would all think that's funny if we didn't know where you stood.

Of course you couldn't possibly find a joke from a filthy liberal funny would you, that would be a instant betrayal of your values.

Sweet-baby Jebus you know its ok to occasionally realise that while we might disagree on politics we might actually be able to have a bit of a laugh and even find some common ground on other stuff?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

HAHA I dont normally post in response to your particular brand of alt-right hate spewing but this is just too easy...

Given they have no real set of spiritual beliefs, maybe there is no praying...

Yeah sorry I keep forgetting how Religious faith is only for those who agree with your own brand of politics, how could I forget. I mean couldn't possibly have a liberal church goers sitting in the same church as you, that would be disgusting.

it's just some very weird human set of emotions to destroy everything because they can't have their own way

Yeah because we are the anti-Christ and only seek to destroy, with all our liberal ideas about freedom and equality for all.

Take away liberals control over other people and they are left with nothing.

Because politics different from your own equals bad right....

Please keep posting this BS, its so entertaining.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

When "liberals" pray that Trump fails, who or what do you or they pray to?

idk....seems to be working.

but praying for early onset dementia is very cruel imo. very smart people tell me.....
edit on 16-9-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Perhaps you missed what Progressive Statism actually is.

To the left, the State (government) is their God. It needs to be as big and powerful as possible so that it can take care of everyone everywhere. Once that Utopian form of governmental control happens, they feel that they will finally be free of the icky racist ignorant capitalists.

So that is why Trump is such a disaster for them, why they are so mad. He is spoiling years of their work getting America to the point that they are merely managing its decline into conditions favorable to their fundamental transformation of this country.

America doing better economically costs them. It costs them members, money and time.

So no, it isn't his tweets, his orange skin or tiny hands that they hate.

It is that, despite all their efforts, someone got into power and is accomplishing things that they have told themselves (and everyone else) isn't possible.

So to answer your question on why the left wishes America ill will and who this section of our country worships, it is the State. The one they want. An all-powerful one.

Hope that helps.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You know about as much about political science as IgnoranceIsntBliss knows about journalism. Take that however you want.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
To be honest, leftists have been praying to me.

Not intentionally of course.

But since I'm just a Russian bot, I easily hacked their prayer request.

And just to put it out there guys, your weinie will not be getting bigger.

Sorry.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

To the left, the State (government) is their God

Anyone else just love the arrogance of this entire post, I picked this bit out because it sums it up.

Basically your argument is that because I am on the left, my God is the state and not the God of the bible, or whatever religious dainty you wish to use. Yet you because you're not politically left, you've got it right in Gods eyes, your the one whose on point and not worshiping the God of the state. You're making a assumption of my religious believes based on my political believes.

Thats a bit stupid is it not?

I mean they way you lot go on about Trump sometimes it dose almost sound like your following a false God but thats a different debate I think.

I love as well the way you right "hope that helps" as if you have just imparted some magical wisdom, as if your so intellectually superior that your views will have "helped" in someway when really you're just blabbering a load of utter crap.

ahhh you guys make for such wonderful entertainment when there is naff on Tv.
edit on 16-9-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join