It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When "liberals" pray that Trump fails, who or what do you or they pray to?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Surely you can see the OP is a bogus supposition.

edit on 9/16/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Is it?

If people are praying round the clock for Trump to go down, shouldnt they actually axe themselves who or what they're actually praying to??

Consider this effort a veiled Public Service Announcement of the Afterschool Special variety.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yup. When the real news strays from your imagination you just tune it out.

Since the "real" "news" is the stuff of pure imagination yes I tend to tune it out.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Is it?

If people are praying round the clock for Trump to go down, shouldnt they actually axe themselves who or what they're actually praying to??

Consider this effort a veiled Public Service Announcement of the Afterschool Special variety.

Could you link to a source outside your brain that says people are praying for Trump to fail?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
You're starting from the wrong premise.

Most liberals are not praying for trump to fail and bring down the country with him. They believe he already has failed, is failing every day in many ways and damaging the country as he does.

If they are praying at all they are praying that his deluded minions wake up and join reality before our country crumbles.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Like you dont pray to the Canadian Devil!

Matt and Trey have no idea. This is the Canadian Devil:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Is it?

Could you link to a source outside your brain that says people are praying for Trump to fail?

Why dont you demand I provide sources that plants have leaves, or that leaves are green, while you're at it?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: villagesmithie

But who or what are they praying to that his deluded minions wake up and join reality before our country crumbles.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I cant see the image, but I think it might be this:

Or do you pray to Mr Garrison for ****ing Canadian Trump to death?!

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I though we had religious freedom in this great country and we could all decide, as individuals, who we choose to pray too.

Maybe we should establish a state religion(s) and declare that one side of the political spectrum has to pray to god "A" and the other side has to pray to god "B".

Will that cure your confusion?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Is it?

The B.G. prays for him to fail.
www.bostonglobe.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: villagesmithie

The state religions (GOP + DNC) have already been established, and we're "free" to choose between the "two" of them.

I'm just trying to bug people into thinking thru the specifics of what their religions entail, and am glad finally someone is asking the right questions to even gets us there.

I could have spelt it out for everyone but since people seem to prefer arcane convoluted charades, I mean look at the Q thread, I figured we could have lots of laughs this way, getting there.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: villagesmithie

I though we had religious freedom in this great country and we could all decide, as individuals, who we choose to pray too.

Maybe we should establish a state religion(s) and declare that one side of the political spectrum has to pray to god "A" and the other side has to pray to god "B".

I don't care who you pray to. I pray to Crom.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: villagesmithie

I don't care who you pray to. I pray to Crom.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Conan: What gods do you pray to?

Subotai: I pray to the four winds... and you?

Conan: To Crom... but I seldom pray to him, he doesn't listen

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If you're found worthy Crom only grants strength to defeat your enemies. Seems simple and pure to me. Then again I'm a big R.E. Howard fan.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I mean look at the Q thread

Blasphemy!

Well played. You devious witch, you. Now let's burn the witch! A sole moment of unification above this underbelly of Top Secret Blackwhite right there...

In the name of public opinion, I thank you for your sacrifice. Please live-feed how you're blazing up for us.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

That's why we worship different god's. I'm visual, I am a big Frank Frazetta fan.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Drunk posting is never a good idea.

Just sayin’.

Ummm...Oh my yes...having the guilt ridden honesty to admit this...is the first step in rehabilitation...

Also...having been the victim on occasion of my own inebriate excess and posting here...I fully admit I have had a problem...

Which is step two of the program...

Step Three...now this is where it really gets interesting...and honest I might add...

Step three...is to simply pour yourself another tumbler...smile mischievously...as it burns it's way down and reach once again for the keyboard...

Cheers......

YouSir

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Here is the livefeed to the spirit cooking event:

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join