It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When "liberals" pray that Trump fails, who or what do you or they pray to?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Didn't you state that you're a freelance author who happens to work for the MSM at times? My memory is pretty baked atm though, sorry in advance. That's where he's got this from, I'd reckon.

However. I'm Obamas personal painter in case he happens to buy a picture one day. Nice to meet you again, old frenemy! We should have a coop project and get rich with a series on SJWs for the rightwingnuts on ATS or something.

edit on 16-9-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Like in war, arent we just supposed to prey for total victory over them and their heathen gods, irregardless of the farmers in the field? I mean how else is napalm sprayed everywhere like holy water, and entire villages of people light up like prayer candles?

So then we come to the field of religious politics (left vs. right), hows this any different than war prayers?

Politics, like war, is about seeing our opponents driven before us.

Or at least that's all I've ever gathered growing up on the hypnotoob like everyone else.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Didn't you state that you're a freelancer author who happens to work for the MSM at times? My memory is pretty baked atm though, sorry in advance. That's where he's got this from, I'd reckon.

Correct. I have freelanced in print journalism and appeared on local television on occasion. The rest, of course, is his imagination.

However. I'm Obamas personal painter in case he happens to buy a picture one day. Nice to meet you again, old frenemy! We should get a coop going and get rich with a series on the SJWs for the rightwingnuts on ATS or something.

No-one ever lost money betting on peoples' stupidity.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I'm praying God right now to help you find peace one day.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I am always at peace... except when a madman starts spreading lies about me.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What? Um, who did you pray to, to make sure Hillary did not get in office...

Myself! And I published an entire 'Bible' towards those ends in the process!

Muahahahahaha!

Have fun not being able to find me in on the endless barage of threads about stuff like Manafort, or related circle jerk threads about how shiny Trump's boots are.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yup. When the real news strays from your imagination you just tune it out.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Trueman

I am always at peace... except when a madman starts spreading lies about me.

Well, I must confess I enjoyed triggering you more than one time. Maybe you shouldn't be that easy

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Circles jerks, witch hunts, and so on related partisan MSM propagandistic procedural dramas turned prima donna soap operas, that's youre bag, baby.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Circles jerks, witch hunts, and so on related partisan MSM propagandistic procedural dramas turned prima donna soap operas, that's youre bag, baby.

That's what you get when you elect a failing reality TV star to the highest office in the land.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I see, so you have it boiled down then to good v. evil, and everyone who doesn't agree with your "side" isn't merely disagreeing, we're evil?

Wait, I thought we're the evil non-trumpets here. All those liberal syndicalists who couldn't care less about the Blackwhite...

Pure. Anarchy.

Dangerous road to walk.

Kinda liberating though, praise Cthulhu and all her black holes of critical thinking!

#Feminism

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

We would all think that's funny if we didn't know where you stood.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's what you get when you elect a failing reality TV star to the highest office in the land.

It sure beats a proven mass murderer psychopath, though. For them we'll just give them Nobel Peace Prizes, or riot in the streets to get them elected, and when they lose we'll ball our eyes out on the TV and riot in the streets. Like an actual apocalypse (the stuff of religion)!

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

What? Um, who did you pray to, to make sure Hillary did not get in office..

Must of us just said : "God help us". Whatever God decided to do was wisdom beyond man understanding.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
As an American, I don't belong to any party, just my own thoughts of doing right in life. A politician can do right, but chooses to stay in power by doing wrong.

Correct, but what do you think of the op Question?

My answer with a bit of sarc would be Satan. However, I do know some fine people who are being taught to hate people that haven't done a thing to hurt anyone else from that D party that will eventually see it for what it is, a hate storm from the D's.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: musicismagic
As an American, I don't belong to any party, just my own thoughts of doing right in life. A politician can do right, but chooses to stay in power by doing wrong.

Correct, but what do you think of the op Question?

My answer with a bit of sarc would be Satan. However, I do know some fine people who are being taught to hate people that haven't done a thing to hurt anyone else from that D party that will eventually see it for what it is, a hate storm from the D's.

If you believe that, you are a scary person. It's people like you who convince themselves of these things, and become so paranoid about it
they lash out against others. Check yourself. You're going off the rails. It's just politics.
edit on 9/16/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Spoken like a true media-whore!

I'd print your heretic bible, your stuff is revolutionary. Obviously.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
If one prays to an entity over something like this it speaks of desperation. If you're desperate about who's the prez you've got big problems.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

My answer with a bit of sarc would be Satan.

I think Gozer is way cooler. Like Satan would have ever given us Stay Puft!

edit on 16-9-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Like you dont pray to the Canadian Devil!

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join