It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When "liberals" pray that Trump fails, who or what do you or they pray to?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

As usual, the source for your claim that liberals pray for Trump to fail is... your own imagination. You have so insulated yourself from reality that nothing can seep in. Just look at your avatar.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

So then if I accept Obama into my heart, under the SJW Religion is that still cultural appropriation, and does that mean I'm only allowed to pray to Him (monotheism), or can I pray to others (polytheism)? I like to think I could pick which woman figure gets to be the blessed Mother, although I'm still confused about who or what would be the Holy Spirit (Triotheism is it called?).

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

And you're still so self-deluded that you pretend you never accepted Obama into your heart.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

You have gone from spouting nonsense to spouting pure gibberish. Whatever you are on you had better stop doing it.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

And you're still so self-deluded that you pretend you never accepted Obama into your heart.

SJWBLMMSMDNCCIABYOBSorosBAMA!
edit on 16-9-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

Clearly the people at that event secretly worship Trump, whom clearly is The Devil, meaning they're closet Devil worshipers. Arent Democrat's all supposed to come out of the closet? Hypocrites!

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You have gone from spouting nonsense to spouting pure gibberish. Whatever you are on you had better stop doing it.

I should have gotten a job at CNN like you admitted to, meaning went straight from high school to self-deluded tunnelvision jibberish as is the prerequisite to work there.

edit on 16-9-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I should have gotten a job at CNN like you admitted to, and went straight from high school to self-deluded tunnelvision jibberish as is the prerequisite to work there.

I never claimed I worked at CNN. You have gone completely delusional. Seek help. Seriously.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

You've admitted it, right in one of your own threads. It is known.

Now you're being like Freemason (a religion that wont admit that it is one).

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

You've admitted it, right in one of your own threads. It is known.

Link to it... or are you going to claim "Mandela Effect" now?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

SJWBLMMSMDNCCIABYOBSorosBAMA!

So then you're a polytheist.

I knew it!

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I forget which thread it was, but its been brought up at length ever since. Yet you'll posture against such, use it as a plot device of thread derailment, as long as we feed you, like that time you screamed for what 3 or 4 pages in my 'what is alt-right?' thread, that you never made a thread trying to get Infowars banned from ATS, and then I linked it in, and you still pushed on as if it never happened. But I'm the deluded one, uh huh. LOL!

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

"Have a lovely life in your chosen hell"

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

that you never made a thread trying to get Infowars banned from ATS, and then I linked it in, and you still pushed on as if it never happened.

But I did make a thread saying InfoWars should be banned, I never denied it, only explained why I still feel that way.

But I'm the deluded one, uh huh. LOL!

Yes, yes you are. Get help.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Right, although I surmise it to not be as static on 'object' from one thing to another, as we might expect it typically would be for most of their prayers, as it would be with "conservative" types.

Dude Liberal Christians prey to the same God as Conservative Christians.

Really don't get what you are looking for with this.

So basically, liberals are praying for God to take sides in human political matters?

Even when I was a competitive athlete and prayed before a competition, I knew it was unfair to ask God to help me win. Instead, I asked him to help me find my inner strength that I might be at my best that day and to guard me from injury. I figured he could do that for every other athlete in the field and then we could take care of the rest.

The problem with praying for victory (or failure) is that in politics as in sports, "victory" is subjective. Good for one is not necessarily good for another. Or, to put it another way, the rain falls on all of us and while it might spoil your plans, the farmer might be in desperate need of water on his crops. So is it fair to pray for no rain?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So basically, liberals are praying for God to take sides in human political matters?

Yes, all of them. And I'm their spokesperson on this board.

Is there any other question of essential pigeonholing on your mind I could help to substantiate?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Yes, banned, AKA censored. And that was the word I used, so you derailed my thread arguing as if I was misrepresenting that you were trying to get them censored. Which you were. And then you even moved the goalposts to continue on derailing my thread. As everyone can see here.

Now if here we could get back to the scope of your polytheist religion that'd be great.

Here you go, a Sacramental Bread:

But only if you can play nice.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I read it twice and am still about unsure what your asking.

Are you asking who the liberal god is?

I mean if you really what to know then what we do is this, we all meet every Tuesday and Thursday by the shrine of our Dark Lady, Hilary "the light bringer" Clinton. So after spilling the blood of a few virgins we move on to the payer for the removal of Trump, its quite a complex ceremony but it involves a effigy of Trump which is then placed inside a American flag along with the copy of the constitute which we then burn in while shouting "Allahu Akbar....Death to white male Privilege" and another super secret phrase I cannot disclose for legal reasons but it involves Rosie O'donnell.

Its quite beautiful.

I'll see you there Tuesday, near the shrine, and don't forget to bring your (you-know-what) because we're making another sacrifice. Praise be.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

What? Um, who did you pray to, to make sure Hillary did not get in office...By the way, BIG MISTAKE...Comrade trump is in deep doo doo, with Manafort....I don't need to pray he fails. HE, already set his own presidency up for failure, with all of the things he has already done before he was president. Also, he has been a complete embarrassment, like when he went to see the Queen, He butted in front of her. The man is like a bull in a china shop.

You many think trump is all that and a bag of chips, MOST of us don't, and never did. About 3 million more of us, when he was elected, and now Millions more than that. All of his polls have dropped signifcantly, and there are an awful lot of people who voted for him that have jumped ship. That included some of my friends, who supported him just a couple of months ago.

I was at work, and one guy came up to me who had been a MAGA hat wearer, he was like," forget it, did you hear about Manafort? I am done with trump." Gave him a fist bumb,and I was like "welcome back from the dark side" we both started laughing.

Have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, all of them. And I'm their spokesperson on this board.

Is there any other question of essential pigeonholing on your mind I could help to substantiate?

I see, so you have it boiled down then to good v. evil, and everyone who doesn't agree with your "side" isn't merely disagreeing, we're evil?

Dangerous road to walk. There are countries where that has happened. It doesn't tend to end well.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join