It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When "liberals" pray that Trump fails, who or what do you or they pray to?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
A recent discussion compelled me to point out that "many, many "liberals" prey that Trump fails, spectacularly, on the global stage. Even if it humiliates US all. Even if it means our own peril. Their only anxiety is in having to wait so long for it to actually happen."

But as soon as I did I realized I was only stating the obvious. Surely there must be a Big Story in that statement somewhere though, right?

So after mulling it over for a good while, it must have been for some roughly 5.239475 seconds, the obvious question is who or what do "liberals" pray to when they pray for this?

I'm envisioning a grand buffet of different sorted nouns would come up on a fill in the blank poll by mail sort of study. I'm weary that the theories of mostly "conservative" types might be too predictable (not unlike asking what they prayed to for Obama to fail), so what say you, or what are your theories about it, ATS "liberals"?

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I read it twice and am still about unsure what your asking.

Are you asking who the liberal god is?

I mean if you really what to know then what we do is this, we all meet every Tuesday and Thursday by the shrine of our Dark Lady, Hilary "the light bringer" Clinton. So after spilling the blood of a few virgins we move on to the payer for the removal of Trump, its quite a complex ceremony but it involves a effigy of Trump which is then placed inside a American flag along with the copy of the constitute which we then burn in while shouting "Allahu Akbar....Death to white male Privilege" and another super secret phrase I cannot disclose for legal reasons but it involves Rosie O'donnell.

Its quite beautiful.
edit on 16-9-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Right, although I surmise it to not be as static on 'object' from one thing to another, as we might expect it typically would be for most of their prayers, as it would be with "conservative" types.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Right, although I surmise it to not be as static on 'object' from one thing to another, as we might expect it typically would be for most of their prayers, as it would be with "conservative" types.

Dude Liberal Christians prey to the same God as Conservative Christians.

Really don't get what you are looking for with this.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That is a good question sir.

When I don’t get my way and as also being a liberal. I first light up my grill. And then after it is confirmed that I most definitely did not get my way. I use my salty liberal tears to put out the coals.

Now after that is put out obviously I am not done crying. And as many may know I have this ant problem. So I stand over them and cry. To date my tears have ran since my beloved party has lost the presidential election.

OH the horror!!!!!

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
As an American, I don't belong to any party, just my own thoughts of doing right in life. A politician can do right, but chooses to stay in power by doing wrong.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Nobody should be praying for any tangible thing, "outcome" or favor, IMO, only perhaps as thanks or for guidance of how to live an upright life. Again, just my opinion.

Anything else is like saying, " I know you are all-knowing and all-powerful, but I think you are going about things incorrectly and should do them my way with the result I want". The arrogance and selfishness of most prayers is astounding.

edit on 16-9-2018 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Drunk posting is never a good idea.

Just sayin’.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
When "liberals" pray that Trump fails, who or what do you or they pray to?

Gozer.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I read it twice and am still about unsure what your asking.

Are you asking who the liberal god is?

I mean if you really what to know then what we do is this, we all meet every Tuesday and Thursday by the shrine of our Dark Lady, Hilary "the light bringer" Clinton. So after spilling the blood of a few virgins we move on to the payer for the removal of Trump, its quite a complex ceremony but it involves a effigy of Trump which is then placed inside a American flag along with the copy of the constitute which we then burn in while shouting "Allahu Akbar....Death to white male Privilege" and another super secret phrase I cannot disclose for legal reasons but it involves Rosie O'donnell.

Its quite beautiful.

You speak more truth than you realize.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

who or what do you or they pray to?

The God of Pastor Mike Pence ?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

If they pray to God, they're just wasting time. God doesn't accept orders, He does what He knows is good.

If they pray to Devil, he might accept the request but a price has to be paid.
edit on 16-9-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

There is no Dana only Zuul !

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Us and them
And after all
we're only ordinary men.

(R. Waters)

I know, it's hard for some people to realize that we are all the same and we are all connected in a way, but give it a try. Love is better then hate, trust me.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I wonder what it is the rwnj’s pray to. Since it is an invisible friend after all. a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

They pray to Slepp, who demands their bones as sacrificial payment.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dude Liberal Christians prey to the same God as Conservative Christians.

Really don't get what you are looking for with this.

To think of this solely in an classical organized religion context is to stare directly at the Sun during day to try to see all of the stars at night.

a reply to: Allaroundyou

A fire god. Totally didnt see that one coming! That almost sounds like a baptism ritual (a symbolic death, burial and resurrection) you're performing.

edit on 16-9-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

To think of this solely in an classical organized religion context is to stare directly at the Sun during day to try to see all of the stars at night.

Jafa-cakes.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Too anti-Palestinian, Tunnok's Teacake man myself.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

To The Don himself, of course! That or his motherfckin buddy MBS, the purveyors of free-don themselves (in Jemen and everywhere else). I'd go with Dubbya instead but he's busy painting masterpieces, and Cthulhu wont listen to anything but Puscifer lately. Which is perfectly understandable though.

edit on 16-9-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join