It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US President threaten to fire anyone in govt. if they did not help to the hurricane

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Trump is an opportunist.

Taking advantage changes nothing in regards to his incompetence.

So when YOU'RE concerned, it's genuine care.

Yet, when Trump does it, it's opportunism. Riiiiight.

When will you guys start judging by the fruits of one's labor instead of what you're playing in your head like a broken record.

Believe in Jesus but you can't follow the simplest of his teachings.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Chance321

i hour and 3 posts in
but obama

classic

Oh, I'm sorry. Wasn't I supposed to bring up lord obama? Or was there a rule not to disparage the saintly memory of obama.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I like how when they accused our President of being complicit with the hurricane he stepped up and proved it by backing it down to cat 1. Obummer could never looked a hurricane in the eye and backed it down. Our President Trump did it again!!

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
www.latimes.com... well didnt see any links posted as of page one so i guess ill give it a shot

The White House has taken pains to show the president is on top of the situation. Days before the storm made landfall, reporters were ushered into the Oval Office for a briefing with Trump, Federal Emergency Management Agency Administrator Brock Long and Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen. On Saturday evening, the White House released a photo of Trump on the phone with emergency officials as Vice President Mike Pence stands to his right with arms crossed. The president is also planning to visit the region next week “once it is determined his travel will not disrupt any rescue or recovery efforts,” White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a statement. Trump hasn’t stopped tweeting grievances about his political opponents, but he has mixed in positive messages about the response to the storm. “Great job FEMA, First Responders and Law Enforcement — not easy, very dangerous, tremendous talent,” he tweeted on Friday. “America is proud of you. Keep it all going — finish strong!” Trump expressed sadness and support for Florence’s victims on Saturday evening in another tweet — “Deepest sympathies and warmth go out to the families and friends of the victims. May God be with them!” — but he appeared to have outdated information, mentioning only five deaths. By the time he tweeted his message, the toll had risen to at least 11. It’s too soon to fully assess the federal government’s performance in Hurricane Florence. The operation has been massive, including local first responders, out-of-state emergency crews and National Guard units.
so so far so good

thehill.com...

Share to Google+ Trump: Hurricane response preparing to ‘kick into an even higher gear’ © Getty Images President Trump on Sunday praised the work of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and first responders in handling the initial effects of Hurricane Florence, declaring their efforts will only ramp up as the storm weakens. "FEMA, First Responders and Law Enforcement are working really hard on hurricane Florence. As the storm begins to finally recede, they will kick into an even higher gear. Very Professional!" Trump tweeted. Fourteen people have died from the storm as of Sunday morning as Florence continues to slam the mid-Atlantic coast. While the storm has been downgraded to a tropical depression, it has wreaked havoc in North and South Carolina, flooding communities and leaving hundreds of thousands of people without power. The storm is expected to linger over the Carolinas as it continues to dump rain over the region. CNN reported that it is likely to dump up to 40 inches of rain in North Carolina and the northeastern edge of South Carolina. Trump is scheduled to receive a briefing on the storm at the White House on Sunday afternoon. The president has drawn criticism as he has asserted without evidence in recent days that the death toll from a hurricane last year in Puerto Rico was inflated to make him look bad. FEMA Administrator Brock Long on Sunday also expressed frustration over the methodology of some of the studies that determined the death toll "The president’s very passionate about the work we’ve done. He’s been incredibly supportive of me and this staff," Long said on NBC's "Meet the Press." "He’s very supportive, which is exactly what FEMA needs," he added, noting that Trump has held a pair of Cabinet meetings at FEMA headquarters.
so again mostly positive sadly 14 confirmed dead so far

twitter.com... fema twitter account take on the matter

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Now I know what Phage feels like when I’m trying to talk quantum mechanics

edit on 16-9-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: Just left the gym, testosterone flowing. Low intelligence target not worth my time

edit on 16-9-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Trump is an opportunist.

When will you guys start judging by the fruits of one's labor instead of what you're playing in your head like a broken record.

Accumulation of behaviors.

I'm atheist.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
So, he is serving as a role model and is on his way to the hurrican areas, to help the people there?

Not?

YOU ARE FIRED, Mr Dealmaker!

I find it hilarious the ridiculous complaints you people come up with.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Same first 15 post on every single thread with this topic

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Trump is an opportunist.

I'm atheist.

I recall you saying something in the past about the new testament being the correct bible and the old testament wasn't... Am I wrong?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
www.latimes.com... well didnt see any links posted as of page one so i guess ill give it a shot

The White House has taken pains to show the president is on top of the situation. Days before the storm made landfall, reporters were ushered into the Oval Office for a briefing with Trump, Federal Emergency Management Agency Administrator Brock Long and Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen. On Saturday evening, the White House released a photo of Trump on the phone with emergency officials as Vice President Mike Pence stands to his right with arms crossed. The president is also planning to visit the region next week “once it is determined his travel will not disrupt any rescue or recovery efforts,” White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a statement. Trump hasn’t stopped tweeting grievances about his political opponents, but he has mixed in positive messages about the response to the storm. “Great job FEMA, First Responders and Law Enforcement — not easy, very dangerous, tremendous talent,” he tweeted on Friday. “America is proud of you. Keep it all going — finish strong!” Trump expressed sadness and support for Florence’s victims on Saturday evening in another tweet — “Deepest sympathies and warmth go out to the families and friends of the victims. May God be with them!” — but he appeared to have outdated information, mentioning only five deaths. By the time he tweeted his message, the toll had risen to at least 11. It’s too soon to fully assess the federal government’s performance in Hurricane Florence. The operation has been massive, including local first responders, out-of-state emergency crews and National Guard units.
so so far so good

thehill.com...

Share to Google+ Trump: Hurricane response preparing to ‘kick into an even higher gear’ © Getty Images President Trump on Sunday praised the work of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and first responders in handling the initial effects of Hurricane Florence, declaring their efforts will only ramp up as the storm weakens. "FEMA, First Responders and Law Enforcement are working really hard on hurricane Florence. As the storm begins to finally recede, they will kick into an even higher gear. Very Professional!" Trump tweeted. Fourteen people have died from the storm as of Sunday morning as Florence continues to slam the mid-Atlantic coast. While the storm has been downgraded to a tropical depression, it has wreaked havoc in North and South Carolina, flooding communities and leaving hundreds of thousands of people without power. The storm is expected to linger over the Carolinas as it continues to dump rain over the region. CNN reported that it is likely to dump up to 40 inches of rain in North Carolina and the northeastern edge of South Carolina. Trump is scheduled to receive a briefing on the storm at the White House on Sunday afternoon. The president has drawn criticism as he has asserted without evidence in recent days that the death toll from a hurricane last year in Puerto Rico was inflated to make him look bad. FEMA Administrator Brock Long on Sunday also expressed frustration over the methodology of some of the studies that determined the death toll "The president’s very passionate about the work we’ve done. He’s been incredibly supportive of me and this staff," Long said on NBC's "Meet the Press." "He’s very supportive, which is exactly what FEMA needs," he added, noting that Trump has held a pair of Cabinet meetings at FEMA headquarters.

Fourteen Trump voters? That demands action. 3,000 Latino voters? Meh.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

so so far so good

thehill.com...

Fourteen Trump voters? That demands action. 3,000 Latino voters? Meh.

Are they legal voters or Democratic voters. Yes, we do have laws in this country on who is eligible to vote!

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Are they legal voters or Democratic voters.

So Democratic voters are automatically illegal voters? Puerto Ricans are American citizens. Their votes are legitimate.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

Are they legal voters or Democratic voters.

So Democratic voters are automatically illegal voters? Puerto Ricans are American citizens. Their votes are legitimate.

What about Russians who vote? roflmao

If you are a legal US citizen, and not dead you have a right to vote! Does that clarify it for you comrade?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
So, he is serving as a role model and is on his way to the hurrican areas, to help the people there?

Not?

YOU ARE FIRED, Mr Dealmaker!

Funny, I don't remember obama getting his dainty hands dirty cleaning up any of the storm damaged sites he visited while he was in office.

I'm sure you don't remember. Let's wait and see if there are ever similar pictures of Trump in Puerto Rico or aftermath of Florence, or any future ones.

Google for more.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
From the news I've been seeing I've never seen such fast action from all govt agencies helping out. Politics aside, the US President is a people's President.
He's keeping low on this which I think he should.

Weird. The news I have been seeing says the exact opposite.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Trump is an opportunist.

I'm atheist.

I recall you saying something in the past about the new testament being the correct bible and the old testament wasn't... Am I wrong?

Perhaps it was ANNE (or something like that).

Another poster.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
From the news I've been seeing I've never seen such fast action from all govt agencies helping out. Politics aside, the US President is a people's President.
He's keeping low on this which I think he should.

Remember when Trump went to Puerto Rico and was on the news passing out paper towels?

Clueless to the struggle of the average human. What audacity... I ain't buying anything he ever says. "Believe ME"!

PS I am a 1st Disaster Responder... and he's done nothing... Nor would he. Can't ever fever see him "dine" on relief foods... for those losing everything.
edit on 17-9-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

So your answer is clearly staged photos? Okey.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

a reply to: one4all

What is your obsession with pedophilia?

www.youtube.com...

Which side of the line do you stand on...state your alliegence ....mine is the societal shunning of Pedos volunteer or not....mine is the illuminating of the overt connections between chronic pedophilia and white-collar crime...including business and politics on every level...like Elon did....and like Trump and Friends are doing.

I don't think you know where you really stand.

i dont think he knows where he is

read his posts

global cabal
global cabal
jfk coup
trump will fire your ass bigly
global

i think its medicine time

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I remember it as you.

It was something about only the NT being based on God (the real deal) but the OT was not God, it was Satan pretending to be God, or something to that effect. It's been almost a year I think.

Doesn't matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join