It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US President threaten to fire anyone in govt. if they did not help to the hurricane

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: one4all

So... Georg Soros sent this hurricane?

No, but if it benefits Soros or his agenda, he and the Global Cabal Forces (GCF) would screw up the relief effort and stand aside and let people die to forward their movement. Obama did the same when he was stirring up race conflict in St.Louis and other locals.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

a reply to: generik

Still waiting....

Where have you been? It’s been well documented that the mayor of Puerto Rico threw all the food and water away that trump sent just because she hates Trump and would rather kill her people than have Trump be the good guy. Google and YouTube are your friends

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Google and YouTube are your friends

Google and YouTube tell you what you want to hear. That does not make them your friends. Do you have a legitimate source for those claims?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
From the news I've been seeing I've never seen such fast action from all govt agencies helping out. Politics aside, the US President is a people's President.
He's keeping low on this which I think he should.

Yet, he did not do the same for Puerto Rico, hell he did not even realize they were Americans(how can the POTUS NOT KNOW THAT), Could you imagine if N and S Carolina, went without electricity for MONTHS like much of Puerto Rico did????

THE MAN IS AN IDIOT!

edit on 16-9-2018 by kurthall because: add

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Google and YouTube are your friends

Google and YouTube tell you what you want to hear. That does not make them your friends. Do you have a legitimate source for those claims?

What’s legitimate to you? When cnn and npr are saying the same things that Fox News is and snopes can’t disprove it that’s all I need to know. At what point do you have to face the ugly truth? Or do you need to go to San Juan yourself? Because I’m not sending you there

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I would be embarrassed to make such a riduclous post.

Your right. He should have first responders keeping the lunatic left from trying to harm him instead of aiding relief. His efforts surely would outdo 100 other men reassigned to protect him.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

What’s legitimate to you? When cnn and npr are saying the same things that Fox News is and snopes can’t disprove it that’s all I need to know.

That would be a good start. I listen to NPR on the way to work and I never heard them claim that Puerto Ricans were deliberately starving their own people. can you link to the sources you are citing?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

From the news I've been seeing I've never seen such fast action from all govt agencies helping out. Politics aside, the US President is a people's President.

Yet, he did not do the same for Puerto Rico, hell he did not even realize they were Americans(how can the POTUS NOT KNOW THAT), Could you imagine if N and S Carolina, went without electricity for MONTHS like much of Puerto Rico did????

THE MAN IS AN IDIOT!

Obama thought there were 57 states. Apparently it’s not important to either side how smart their leader is

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

THE MAN IS AN IDIOT!

Haha! Remember when he said he was going to 'talk to their President", or he had 'talked to their President".
He's intellectually challenged. And not in a good way.

And as for the OP, I searched and can't find a thing about this. It's likely bogus.

Links anyone?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

What’s legitimate to you? When cnn and npr are saying the same things that Fox News is and snopes can’t disprove it that’s all I need to know.

That would be a good start. I listen to NPR on the way to work and I never heard them claim that Puerto Ricans were deliberately starving their own people. can you link to the sources you are citing?

You can walk me through how or you can look it up yourself.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

THE MAN IS AN IDIOT!

Obama thought there were 57 states. Apparently it’s not important to either side how smart their leader is

But then,, Obama has a law degree from Harvard University, and Trump reads on a sixth grade level.
So, there's mistakes, and then there is "MISTAKES". But, as you wish. Why not make your post your signature line?
It reveals how on top of things you are.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

You can walk me through how or you can look it up yourself.

You can start here.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Drivers went on strike last I heard, they wanted more money.
(yes I am certain some people couldn't or wouldn't come in)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Yea, only if you heard it from the conservative treehouse blog...way to promote factual information.

The Conservative Treehouse then went on to claim, again falsely, that the cause of this shortfall in truck drivers was a deliberate, coordinated strike action by the local Teamsters union. Similar claims were also made by the Gateway Pundit and entrepreneur Kambree Kawahine Koa.

The International Brotherhood of Teamsters rejected these claims entirely, telling us the reports were “fake news” and adding that the Teamsters Local 901 in Puerto Rico was “doing everything but refuse to help” in relief efforts.
In a statement, Teamsters General President Jim Hoffa called the reports “nothing but lies”:
These viral stories spreading across the internet are nothing but lies perpetrated by anti-union entities to further their destructive agenda. The fact that they are attempting to capitalize on the suffering of millions of citizens in Puerto Rico that are in dire need of our help by pushing these false stories, just exposes their true nature.

Read the reality here, or dont and keep on fostering ignorance
edit on 16-9-2018 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Trump is an opportunist.

Taking advantage changes nothing in regards to his incompetence.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Good

I will commend trump when he is doing the right thing.

Bet the liberals will come up with some twisted logic on why a rapid response is a bad thing

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Some teamsters actually volunteered, but you can't deliver goods without fuel and good roads.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

edit on 16-9-2018 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: watchitburn

I can see why you would say that. I was talking about Nuclear though. Maybe I am being petty but I don’t feel as though I am.

Good thing we have nuclear plants everywhere a hurricane will hit, otherwise no one would get help! Right?

Map of Nuke Plants

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Chance321

i hour and 3 posts in
but obama

classic

All I saw was a necessary retort. He was simply turning it around. I say justified.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join