It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US President threaten to fire anyone in govt. if they did not help to the hurricane

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I just love how Trump stared down the hurricane and took it from a 4 to a 1 but gets no press for it. Great job Mr President.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I am disgusted that you believe Americans who have volunteered to serve would intentionally let the citizens they have put their lives on the line to protect suffer and die unnecessarily to make a cheap political point. That may be the way it is in your country, but Americans just aren't like that.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: musicismagic
From the news I've been seeing I've never seen such fast action from all govt agencies helping out. Politics aside, the US President is a people's President.
He's keeping low on this which I think he should.

In other words Trump has done nothing to prevent government agencies at the county, state, and federal level from doing their mandated jobs. Perfect score! As for threatening to fire anyone who doesn't help? Is he omniscient?

not omniscient at all. just leaning from experience. especially the experience of the government officials, and agencies (including civilian agencies) in Puerto Rico that actively hindered relief efforts (for political gain, and possibly financial gain). what he is in fact doing is let it be well known that he will not be tolerating such shenanigans this time round.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Maybe the Governor of Puerto Rico could send a shipment of bottled water to help with relief efforts? I hear they have plenty lying around...

link   

I am disgusted that you believe Americans who have volunteered to serve would intentionally let the citizens they have put their lives on the line to protect suffer and die unnecessarily to make a cheap political point. That may be the way it is in your country, but Americans just aren't like that.

why would you be disgusted when it was actually proven that some people do in fact let people suffer and die, in order to score cheap political points? just like happened in Purto Rico. and sice they are a part of the US, it shows that yes Americans are just like that.

link   
a reply to: generik

the experience of the government officials, and agencies (including civilian agencies) in Puerto Rico that actively hindered relief efforts (for political gain, and possibly financial gain).

That is a powerful allegation. Please provide powerful proof.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Still waiting....

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

LOL...lol...that was sarcasm right....lol....IMHO many so-called Americans are treasonous...you will wear the JFK Coup on your shoulders until someone makes it right.....until then your credibility one and all sucks....there is no America yet...we are all waiting for Trump to win the battle for America....pal you might or might not make it....People are beginning to TRUST TRUMP..... Americans who have been so bastardised by the Global Cabal and JFK that they all have Stockholm Syndrome are beginning to wake up.

I am picking up that you were moved by the Musk references...I feel a little pedo support in your commentary....you know the volunteer pedo kind who want to save kids....many Americans today are treasonous to the heart I read and hear from them every day in MSM and online they are the anti-Trumpers who are trying to cause a Civil war and none of you real Americans if any are left even stand up to be counted to shut them up ...the American Myth doesn't fly to Americas neighbors....lol...putzes.....both the Mexicans and Canadians kicked your asses.....everyone has boot-plucked you.....you were offended that I brought up the Musk event….you want to call me on it...but you cant for some reason so you beat around the bush....leadership is often the source of the problems and this includes Volunteer leadership...ask Trump who is saying as much...…..if there are any problems Donald has an algorithm that works in real-time that will show us the problems catalyst.....and self-described patriotic Americans who cause anti-American impacts will now be identified as treasonous anti-americans….lol...it is this simple...nowhere to hide.....and as Elon showed us wherever there is surface rot there is foundation rot.....you see what Elon did in one small instance is what Trump and Friends are doing with an entire Country.....oh yes you may screw up their good intentions....but now they have a permanent definitive method to pinpoint the catalyst of that dynamic action no matter how far away it is or under how many layers of the Onion it is hidden.Trump and Friends HUNT INSIDE AMERICA AS MUCH AS OUTSIDE OF HER FOR TREASONOUS IMPACTS....they are cleaning up their own kitchen...and it is going gangbusters.....I am glad to see Trump rocking it.....I want to see the JFK Coup cabal hung out to dry.....and I don't care about the feelings of those Americans who have been caught in the middle since that Coup.....its time to hurt feelings and to asses accountability then place it.....every day Trump is in Office America gets STRONGER.....and FTR the world has a LOT of volunteers and it doesn't need Pedos or their like ...ever.

Trump will soon show us which of you are Americans and which of you are anti-americans….just like Elon showed us why his solution was sandbagged wrongly and in the process who the Humanitarians are and who the anti-Humanitarian terrorists are...and there was a Pedo connection...I bet you there is a Pedo connection to the source of the majority of the anti-Americanism we see all around us today...and I bet Trump and Friends root every single one of them out....like a Prize Hog hunting Truffles.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

the experience of the government officials, and agencies (including civilian agencies) in Puerto Rico that actively hindered relief efforts (for political gain, and possibly financial gain).

We had dozens of threads on this, we had the water and food that wasn't distributed reported on recently as well as post hurricane.

So what magical proof would you accept?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Keeping low? By claiming that deaths from direct hurricane damage never took place? And wont
about them?

You must have a skewed view of what keeping low means.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

We had dozens of threads on this, we had the water and food that wasn't distributed reported on recently as well as post hurricane.

Something that does not go back to disinformation spouted by Trump. Seriously, just one link that is not InfoWars or globalresearech.ca.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

What is your obsession with pedophilia?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

You have clearly never been to Puerto Rico, nor do you understand how closely knit the Puerto Rican community is. To suggest it is ignorant enough, to believe it is beyond ignorance.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Fee FY Foe FUM I smell a real American Patriot...….Irishhaf...because that was spoken like a true American or are you a non-American like the BILLIONS of people worldwide who are all watching and supporting Trump try to win back his Country from the Global Cabals grips.

Yes,intentionally catalysed slowdowns or breakdowns logistically are one part of the equation....today the source of these dynamic pattern breaks will be instantly identified and located tangibly....in the past these dynamics were unaccounted for and were considered SOP errors....today we know different when it is different....lol.
edit on 16-9-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Chance321

i hour and 3 posts in
but obama

classic

Using the response of a past President as a tool for comparison is not only a valid use, but simply common sense. Obama was the most recent POTUS so using him for comparison is logical.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Yes,intentionally catalysed slowdowns or breakdowns logistically are one part of the equation....today the source of these dynamic pattern breaks will be instantly identified and located tangibly....in the past these dynamics were unaccounted for and were considered SOP errors....today we know different when it is different....lol.

I remember Trump explaining that it was an island surrounded by a lot of water. That was his first excuse. Now it is a conspiracy? Prove it. I'm waiting.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Which side of the line do you stand on...state your alliegence ....mine is the societal shunning of Pedos volunteer or not....mine is the illuminating of the overt connections between chronic pedophilia and white-collar crime...including business and politics on every level...like Elon did....and like Trump and Friends are doing.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Can't link on my phone Google food left to rot in Puerto Rico.

Stuff was left at govt facilities for a year, some of it donated foods.

Search for your own personal bias feedback.

Much like with Katrina people are blaming the wrong people.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

www.youtube.com...

Which side of the line do you stand on...state your alliegence ....mine is the societal shunning of Pedos volunteer or not....mine is the illuminating of the overt connections between chronic pedophilia and white-collar crime...including business and politics on every level...like Elon did....and like Trump and Friends are doing.

I don't think you know where you really stand.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Stuff was left at govt facilities for a year, some of it donated foods.

That is due to the difficulty in distribution. The roads were washed out, they lacked skilled drivers, gas pumps don't work without electricity... do I need to explain it to you? No-one was acting corruptly. The problems with Puerto Rico's infrastructure preceded the hurricane.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join