It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Couldn’t Get Mexico To Pay For His Wall. Now Americans Won’t Pay Either.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The OP is full of it, as usual.

The fact that, even NYT retracted their Nikki Haley story and admitted the mistake, and the OP insisted on pushing the narrative, shows him its true colors.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
A really smart rich Mexican Gangster might want to now look for other Mexicans like himself or herself and they might wish to now invest their money in the next best thing to drugs and crime...Government...these people need to come together and HELP TRUMP BUILD THE WALL...simply put...first they invest in honest...lol...so-called honest....Politics and clean businesses that Governments can help make the most legitimate billions from...its time to clean it all up and the one big advantage the Mexican Cartels have is that the dynamic is actually there for them all to legitimise themselves and drop the criminal act without losing any money and with a guaranteed future massive money flow.....IMHO once some big money is invested properly these Cartels should help Trump build his wall...support it ASAP....remember they are seriously going to launder their money by going straight as Government gets....they NEED THE WALL TO KEEP THEIR WORKERS IN NOW...they will soon be facing Union complainers and all kinds of Labor issues...making lots of money takes lots of people and there is overhead ...just like drug customer bases...you need a lot of help to generate cashola.

Ya...methinks the Cartels should invest in the Wall ASAP....like really...start legit Companies and get in on it....demand 1/2 the work from Trump and then put your own people to work.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
First off, Huffpost = lolz.

Second, I would gladly help pay for the wall. Setup a go fund me for 11 billion. I'll be the first to sign up.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Op-er takes her victory lap for the left.

The Republican Party is holding hands with the Dems. The Rs are another bunch of lapdogs for their internationalist bankster overlords.

The deplorables remain Americans. And thwarting trump on the wall just means his replacement can use the need for a wall to get elected.

You'll forget this, but I tell you what:

DJ Trump is the future. and the person who replaces him won't be mike Pence. The replacement will make trump look like an amateur. And the resistance will be what s/he uses to come to power. Like trump used the need for a wall, his replacement will use the overthrow of the elites.
edit on 17-9-2018 by tovenar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
No 'freebies or military aid' to Mexico until they seal their border and stop the drugs and illegals...We will use those MX funds...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join