It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ever-increasing Presence Of Glyphosate

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I do not know where all this is going to end if it ever does. I am afraid that the barn door has been left open and all the critters are already loose and roaming the world.

Glyphosate, the active ingredient in Monsanto’s ‘flagship product’ Roundup®–now owned by Bayer Pharmaceuticals [1], apparently has contaminated every last bastion of healthful food production and naturally-grown field crops.

The latest and most unfortunate producer of clean and organic grain products, Bob’s Red Mill of Oregon, has been sued over the findings of glyphosate in its “organic oatmeal.”

“Bob’s Red Mill Faces Class Action Lawsuit over Glyphosate Weedkiller Contamination”

The ever-increasing confirmation of glyphosate in just about everything consumers put into our bodies, i.e., food, water, medicinal products—even vaccines, now is being confirmed in organic foods! Grains, in particular!

Dr. Anthony Samsel, PhD, is the researcher who verified finding glyphosate in vaccines, as he reports in the following video.

A video on what has been found in particular vaccines.
youtu.be...

The linked article also has a representative from Monsanto saying Roundup was safe to drink, but when offered a glass, he would not drink, claiming he was not stupid.. I seem to remember the same thing was said about agent Orange once upon a time in Vietnam. www.activistpost.com...
youtu.be...

edit on 727thk18 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Bayer will make another subsidiary company and dump all the law suits into that company. Then have the new company declare bankruptcy thus avoiding any liability and payout on the 8000 plus lawsuits. youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Only in recent day I read on one website that most of the popular German Beers have been found to contain small quantities of Glyphosate.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Gee, who'da thunk that it would start appearing in every food we eat when they decided to start making GMO varieties of "Roundup ready" (meaning resistant) seeds/crops, so it could be sprayed directly on the crop and the soil surrounding it, everything but the crop dies and the roundup stays on the crop! YAAA!!!
48 Hours
Another big one that we need to SERIOUSLY look at as seriously or more so than glyphosate is 2,4-D or 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid

en.wikipedia.org...

2,4,5-Trichlorophenoxyacetic acid
en.wikipedia.org...

The 2,4-D is 1 of 2 ingredients in Agent Orange and is supposedly "safe" as well. Granted the other ingredient in Agent orange is more toxic, this other ingredient is 2,4,5-Trichlorophenoxyacetic acid which is extremely similar to 2,4-D - take a look

2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid
2,4,5-Trichlorophenoxyacetic acid

Now the differences is 2,4 and 2,4,5 is the location/position of the chlorine atom on the phenol ring, and the "Di" or "Tri" means 2 and 3 - so the DiChloro means 2 chlorines - the TriChloro means 3 chlorines, and the 2,4 and 2,4,5 are the chlorine positions on the "pheno" (phenol acually) ring. the rest of it is basically the same as vinegar that has been oxidized - hence "oxyacetic acid" (acetic acid being vinegar). Take a look at the Wiki links and you can see the compound diagram and see what all this means. If you don't understand chemistry and the tough chemical terms, this is a good exercise to learn how things work and understand the lies scientists say about how some chemicals are "totally different" when in fact they are almost identical in 97% of their structure and action.
edit on 9 16 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Eerie parallels between Nazi scientists and modern GMO scientists.
www.naturalnews.com...
I have heard that Nazi Germany was just a small scale rehearsal and it seems truer and truer every day. The scientists doing experiments were taken to America - Operation Paperclip.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I have a friend in a citrus tree company who wS just telling me about 2-4d ... Not good !

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Bayer will make another subsidiary company and dump all the law suits into that company. Then have the new company declare bankruptcy thus avoiding any liability and payout on the 8000 plus lawsuits. youtu.be...

How can it be legal for them to do that? It’s totally corrupt.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I guess all we can do is buy non-gmo products and inform others to do so. Most of our politicians are too ignorant or bought-out to do anything. Obama passed the Monsanto protection act and trump only cares about things that boost his ego/appearance.

Thanks for post OP. Didn't know anything about vaccines. Is there any other researchers who did studies finding glosphate in vaccines?
edit on 16-9-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Most of our politicians are too ignorant or bought-out to do anything. Obama passed the Monsanto protection act and trump only cares about things that boost his ego/appearance.

I wouldn't be so quick to assume Trump will do nothing about the protections put in place. He has shown in the past that he can be a critic of things which no other mainstream politician would ever touch, he has even shown some skepticism towards vaccines. I don't understand why people fail to see that about Trump, he's the greatest chance for real change in a long time but people would rather hate him for being a successful business man and prefer that he fails.

Also, there was a very interesting court case recently between Monsanto and Avaaz. I received these emails back in February:

Dear Avaazers,

We've just been hit with a 168-page court subpoena from Monsanto.

We have only days to respond, and it "commands" us to hand over every private email, note, or record we have regarding Monsanto, including the names and email addresses of Avaazers who have signed Monsanto campaigns!!

This is big. They're a $50 billion mega-corporation, infamous for legal strong-arm tactics like this. They have unlimited resources. If they get their hands on all our private information, there's no telling what they'll use it for.

We urgently need to hire outstanding lawyers to go up against Monsanto's best. Just fighting this subpoena (read it here) will be costly, and it could be just the beginning.

We don't know Monsanto's plan, but we know one reason why this is coming -- Avaaz has repeatedly beaten Monsanto in huge regulatory battles, including blocking the long-term relicensing of glyphosate, the herbicide that is the cornerstone of their chemical empire. We're winning. So they're changing the game.

The subpoena indicates that Monsanto needs all our private information to fight class-action lawsuits against them claiming that their glyphosate caused people's cancer.

Then a few days ago got this:

Dear Avaazers,

Our hearing just ended, and the judge absolutely DESTROYED Monsanto's subpoena on Avaaz!!!!

He said the subpoena would have a “tremendous chilling effect”, saying "no member would want to have their privacy and their activity known" and actually gave Monsanto a lecture on democracy and free speech!!

Avaaz members in the courtroom spontaneously broke into applause and huge smiles at his words.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Except he is only concerned with himself, not "we the people". He is an ego driven narcissist. The only way I could even remotely seeing he do something about it is if someone else told hom that Obama passed it. That's all he needs to know, because pretty much anything Obama was for he is against regardless of facts. But I'd expect nothing else from an elderly man with a feeble mind who's pettiness rivals even my own... Which, is really saying something.

That said, if he were to actually reverse the Monsanto protection act I honestly can say it would be one of the first things he has done since being installed as president that I 100% support, regardless of his motives to do so. However I find it highly unlikely that would ever happen given the lobbyists and $ Monsanto/bayer has at their disposal... And being that he was already broke before and selling himself to the highest bidder- I have no doubt in my mind he would cave in a decrepit heartbeat, if he genuinely believed it was bad to begin with.

But im just a bleedingheart SKW librul crying salty tears so... What do I know.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Only in recent day I read on one website that most of the popular German Beers have been found to contain small quantities of Glyphosate.

They also contain alcohol, which is a worse carcinogen than glyphosate.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

this is a good exercise to learn how things work and understand the lies scientists say about how some chemicals are "totally different" when in fact they are almost identical in 97% of their structure and action.

You'd be better off learning some chemistry.

Otherwise, you might be worried about putting into your body a combination of a highly reactive metal and an extremely poisonous gas, or a combination of two very flammable gases.

Once you get to the more advanced stuff, you can learn about stereochemistry and the different toxicity of stereoisomers.
edit on 18-9-2018 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

They also contain alcohol, which is a worse carcinogen than glyphosate . .

Perhaps that is so and perhaps its not, but glyphosate is there and the authorities don't want to acknowledge it or take action against the manufactures to prevent it, or to take action to eliminate it from any contact with anything that could impact on hum health.

Ultimately it will be taxes collected off the massess, like you and me that will pay for illness and disability it will cause, if victims will ever get compensation and free treatment that this.

Dr Day in his 1969 speech entitled "everything is in place and no one can stop us now." said that one of the things, of the many things he said would happen, in the future, is that there will be an emergence of new and unrepeatable diseases.

What else is there out there in food besides glyphosate?

Saying alcohol is a worse carcinogen than glyphosate adds little. Are you implying that because alcohol may be a worse carcinogen than glyphosate therefore it does not matter that glyphosate is in food?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

He’s talking out of his rear end by claiming alcohol is a worse carcinogen than glyphosate. For proof go to a garden centre and check out the label on a weed killer containing glyphosate. It will read something like toxic to aquatic life, do not expose to skin, seek medical help if swallowed showing this container.

Now go read the label on some alcoholic beverages.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

They also contain alcohol, which is a worse carcinogen than glyphosate.

It would be nice to be able to choose exactly which carcinogens to pollute our own bodies with though wouldn't it? And history has shown that people have drank alcohol regularly as young adults until well in their 80's, 90's etc with no ill effects.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

this is a good exercise to learn how things work and understand the lies scientists say about how some chemicals are "totally different" when in fact they are almost identical in 97% of their structure and action.

You'd be better off learning some chemistry.

Otherwise, you might be worried about putting into your body a combination of a highly reactive metal and an extremely poisonous gas, or a combination of two very flammable gases.

Once you get to the more advanced stuff, you can learn about stereochemistry and the different toxicity of stereoisomers.

What the difference between one chlorine molecule in the two molecules? What are you trying to say, you are trying to sound smart and make me look dumb and hiding behind insinuations while saying nothing. Why don't you explain what you mean.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

They also contain alcohol, which is a worse carcinogen than glyphosate. It would be nice to be able to choose exactly which carcinogens to pollute our own bodies with though wouldn't it? And history has shown that people have drank alcohol regularly as young adults until well in their 80's, 90's etc with no ill effects.

Yep they interviewed someone (I think she was British ?) who was 105 years of age. They asked her what was her secret for her long life ? Her answer was "Whiskey !"
I think I saw that on Drudge Report a couple of months ago .. and thought it was funny.. I almost started drinking after reading that !!

edit on 727rdk18 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join