It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the felixstowe fire beast humanoid encounters felixstowe england 1965

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
where does ufology ends and the paranormal starts?
CASE
(i aint going to quote the whole incident, click in the link for the full story)

Felixstowe is a port town nestled on the North Sea coast of Suffolk, England. The bustling hub offers a plethora of fascinating sights, but none so strange as the one seen by a trio of friends who were joy riding through the town on their way toward Essex at approximately 10:30 pm. on the evening of September 20, 1965. The group consisted of the driver, 25 year-old Geoffrey Maskey, and his passengers, Mavis Fordyce and Michael Johnson. In what must have been an effort to preserve gas (or perhaps indulge in an ill advised mid-drive libation break) Maskey pulled over to the curb next to a hedgerow on the isolated, tree lined Walton Avenue. The youngsters were engaged in lively conversation when Johnson abruptly opened the car door and walked out into the murky night. Fordyce and Maskey exchanged perplexed glances as their cohort vanished into the Stygian blackness, but simply assumed that he must be answering “nature’s call.” Just moments after Johnson disappeared behind the shrubbery skirting the woods, Maskey and Fordyce heard what they described as a “high-pitched humming” sound… and that’s when things started to get weird. Fordyce grew anxious as the disconcerting sound began overwhelming them and Maskey leaned out the window to try and ascertain the origin of the annoying noise. It was then that he spied an oval-shaped, orange object suspended in the sky over 90-feet above his car. He estimated that the UFO was about 6-foot wide and both he and Fordyce claimed that it was glowing so brightly that it bathed the surrounding countryside in its eerie orange glow. Without warning, the humming object shot away from the vehicle and vanished beyond the trees. The pair stared at each other in silent astonishment, when it suddenly dawned on them that Johnson was still in the woods… and that he might no longer be alone.

source: www.cryptopia.us...
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
a creature engulfed in flames?!, now how thats any different from the medieval tales of fiery skeletons roaming the countryside?
there is just a problem here: the UFO implies that whatever the persons saw, was outerwordly
of course a alien that is a humanoid engulfed in flames makes no scientifical sense, so we are again lead to believe in a interdimensional origin for this phenomena

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Yep.... Interdemensional matches what Scripture says....too!!

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Another good one!

Freaky too, I recall reading a story or two of orbs themselves containing humanoids. I want to say faces too?

I'll see if I can find some links later... Thanks for posting

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Could it be a being that's slightly out of phase with our reality/dimension as appose to being
"On Fire" ?

Shimmering/distorting/phase shifting

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Mmmm.....1965-66 again.

Oval shaped, Egg shaped, Teardrop shaped.....only 6' or 7' or 8', Check.........not in the USA....check....

Similar to the Aliens in that field in France with the stun ray, the other European small oval shaped sightings of the same era, and the Westall school sighting in Australia, all during 65-66.

What was in the water then.......was it all '___'?

Perhaps it was, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds? (that was 67)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

i remenber stories like that too, glowing spheres with beings inside them?
edit on 16-9-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

the way the witness described it sounds like fire

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
A very scary story! And yes in the 60’s sightings were different than now.
S & F

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling
A very scary story! And yes in the 60’s sightings were different than now.
S & F

Maybe Aliens follow a fashion like us Earth Beings do like smart suits in the 1950's and 60s to then Flower Power and Flares of the late 60s and 70s.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

i remenber stories like that too, glowing spheres with beings inside them?

Yes, I'm struggling to find any reports but I'll keep looking, so far all I've found is a story with similar occurrence to the one the thread is about.

link

First story in link.

For some reason I remember a story of triangle UFO where the witness said the corner lights are detachable and are actually humanoids. Darn sure I've read orbs with beings inside be linked with angels, demons, faeries and aliens before too.

I'll look around some more.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

Maybe it's all entirely psychological.

Seems reasonable that sightings might be "in the head" somewhat when cases exist with multiple witnesses where each saw something slightly different.

I'm not saying hallucinations but an altered perception of what's being seen.

Might be why ufology struggles to find answers, looking for nuts and bolts when in reality they don't exist... We're looking or not looking at something a lot more illusive.

Space chameleons or magicians?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

thanks

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

My opinion is that only because Blavatasky and crew, started convincing
millions of people in the 1800's that "ascended masters" lived on various
planets in the solar system (and on planets around other stars), that
only because of that did the mythology morph into flying saucers..

I'm not certain if it was a natural progression of folk mythology.. or
whether some Theosophist was also a fan of Jules Verne or whatever
and decided that for "Ascended masters" to arrive on Earth in physical
form, they might need a ship!

This stuff is so old and buried that most people aren't even aware that
"UFOlogy" as such, never actually existed.. that it's just an outgrowth
of Theosophy and the MIC playing mind games with people.

Now that said.. some unknown phenomenon certainly exist.. but how
people perceive that phenomenon is highly colored by their preconceptions.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

just perfect!

new topics

top topics

join