It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alan Turing Was Murdered Because he Knew Too Much

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Check Your mailbox... These are loaded with info.. There are also links w/in links where the heart of the matter is...

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Then how do you explain Donald Trump, I doubt he would play along for long.
How are they planning to destroy America?!
Yea I always thought Kennedy was taken out because he was going to say something about aliens. lol

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I will definitely look at that tomorrow with fresh eyes. Thanks

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You asked about Donald Trump.. Do You want Me to publish that here?

Check Your mailbox; I'll send You the Drumpf File

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: watchandwait410

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I agree with a variation on the OP's theory.

I think the entities who run this place, our "reality", communicate through music, art, literature, and film.

Think about it. It's the best way to communicate through time and space.

I agree with you 100% I have experienced that before but things started to get out of control... Some sort of telepathy yet somehow using the Universe as well. Trippy experiences I have had with everyone of your examples except art.

The only way I can grasp it is if this is a simulation, or something we still don't understand, some key to the Universe we have yet to discover.... the Truth

I appreciate your support. Most people usually tell me I'm nuts. They haven't seen what I've seen. Sounds like you have.

I have to a degree unprecedented. It was amazing and I was on top of the world, then it got dark fast. All in all it took away my ability to sleep. I was 5 days w/o sleep when I finally went to the hospital. They gave me pills in order to sleep, thankfully.

Just be careful some are not your friend.

I felt Love in everything so I didn't think there was "evil" bad actors.

I'm on top of it. You're absolutely right. I keep my head down and obey the law. I don't want any attention, but I know what I've seen.

I appreciate the warning. Believe me. If I wasn't aware you might have saved me many headaches.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Well, believe what you want

Don't take it personally. I didn't say it to insult you. You're obviously no idiot.

We all read stuff, but it's up to us as individuals to decide what we believe. I respect your viewpoint.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Nothing new under the sun, or better yet history repeats itself.

One the thing I do find eerie is how some feats in folklore or tales are almost sci-fi like. Magic mirrors, artificial wooden boys, to fairy tale creatures being actual e.t with a case of mistaken identity.

The rabbit hole goes a deep as one wants it to, but the problem is the rabbit not in the rabbit hole...it literally has to be pulled out of one but hole.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Who are we?
Neither your scientists nor your religious representatives speak unanimously about the unexplained celestial events that mankind has witnessed for thousands of years. To know the truth, one must face it without the filter of one's beliefs, however respectable they may be.

A growing number of anonymous researchers of yours are exploring new knowledge paths and are getting very close to reality. Today, your civilisation is flooded with an ocean of information of which only a tiny part, the less upsetting one, is notably diffused.

What in your history seemed ridiculous or improbable has often become possible, then realised, in particular in the last fifty years. Be aware that the future will be even more surprising. You will discover the worst as well as the best.

Like billions others in this galaxy, we are conscious creatures that some name "extra-terrestrials", even though reality is subtler.

There is no fundamental difference between you and us, save for the experience of certain stages of evolution. Like in any other organised structure, hierarchy exists in our internal relationships. Ours is based upon the wisdom of several races. It is with the approval of this hierarchy that we turn to you.

Like most of you, we are in the quest of the Supreme Being. Therefore we are not gods or lesser gods but virtually your equals in the Cosmic Brotherhood.

Physically, we are somewhat different from you but for most of us humanoid-shaped.

Our existence is a reality but the majority of you does not perceive it yet. We are not mere observations, we are consciences just like you. You fail to apprehend us because we remain invisible to your senses and measure instruments most of the time.

We wish to fill this void at this moment in your history. We made this collective decision but this is not enough. We need yours. Through this message, you become the decision-makers ! You personally.

We have no human representative on Earth who could guide your decision.

Why aren't we visible?
At certain stages of evolution, cosmic "humanities” discover new forms of science beyond the apparent control of matter. Structured dematerialisation and materialisation are part of them. This is what your humanity has reached in a few laboratories, in close collaboration with other "extra-terrestrial" creatures at the cost of hazardous compromises that remain purposedly hidden from you by some of your representatives.

Apart from the aerial or spatial objects or phenomena known about by your scientific community, that you call 'UFOs, there are essentially multidimensional manufactured spaceships that apply these capacities.

Many human beings have been in visual, auditory, tactile or psychic contact with such ships, some of which are under occult powers that "govern" you. The scarcity of your observations is due to the outstanding advantages provided by the dematerialised state of these ships.

By not witnessing them by yourself, you cannot believe in their existence. We fully understand this.

The majority of these observations are made on an individual basis so as to touch the soul and not to modify any organised system. This is deliberate from the races that surround you but for very different reasons and results.

For negative multidimensional beings that play a part in the exercise of power in the shadow of human oligarchy, discretion is motivated by their will to keep their existence and seizure unknown.

For us, discretion is motivated by the respect of the human free will that people can exercise to manage their own affairs so that they can reach technical and spiritual maturity on their own. Humankind's entrance into the family of galactic civilisations is greatly expected.

We can appear in broad daylight and help you attain this union. We haven't done it so far, as too few of you have genuinely desired it, because of ignorance, indifference or fear, and because the emergency of the situation did not justify it. Many of those who study our appearances count the lights in the night without lighting the way. Often they think in terms of objects when it is all about conscious beings.

Your posts provoke a smoldering curiosity about the technical specificities of the MKULTRA technology including the mechanisms of psionic manipulation. The grim future you foresee of intractable hegemonies of subservience to a unified design that can only by necessity be provoked by the most egregious brinkmanship(fake alien invasion, nuclear terrorism) to unite the world in sloganeering for homogenized development that compromises the fundamental God-given prerogative of liberty against the malfeasance of the unassailable Chinese-Judaic verdure that drapes the benighted world with tawdry designs to propitiate them into useful ignorance for gains that are leveraged venally by the unseen shadows you describe. The stewardship of the human race is an unwieldy endeavor especially when encumbered by the ponderous idiocy of the unawakened inculcated masses that congregate around Pyrrhic victories of conscience or creed( political elections) rather than extravagating with a portentous imagination to discern the recondite subtext of the Kafkaesque realities you describe because, in the extravagance of the imagination, the elect leapfrog beyond pedestrian comprehension to approximate an enumerated infinity that is so cavernous and so laden with arcane chicanery that it often defeats even my most herculean efforts to observe the panorama from a proper vantage. I hope to further investigate your alarming claims about MK-ULTRA but in a sense I understand the predicates of the system intuitively as it skulks around luminaries to obtrude on the development of the idiosyncratic outliers that defy the quotidian programming of the utterly inconsequential news cycle. I wonder who perceives the rationale behind the calculus to enslave the better part of humanity without the magnanimity or munificence to see an alternative pathway that elects the enlightened who are partial to altruism but aren't totally immune to banausic speculations about how to shepherd a galvanized prosperity that will vulcanize humanity with transhumanist wonders ( that I suspect already exist in either inchoate or fully burgeoned states that lurk in the recesses of reality) trying with furtive intent to skulk into the mainstream with the dripping faucet of the swamp potentially being countermanded by the desiccation of the almighty desert. A desert entrusted with the technology you describe with a cursory sweep. What evades me is how much prestidigitation is required to unite the entire world under one banner to eradicate jingoism and nationalism to supplant it with an order that eliminates creed and country, a megalomaniacal ploy that will most likely inevitably falter because of botched human judgment or the hubris of Artificial Superintelligence which, in its predictable folly, predicates a clockwork world where the future is decided and the capacities for anticipation are telescopic even without a direct portal to the future. But if there is a tract of human inquiry that is somehow enlightened enough to keep abreast of the technological hypertrophy to come where will it reside and who has the courage to commandeer it for relatively humanitarian objectives? What happens to the bulk of humanity? Should we all pack up and move to Canada like so many elitists have already done because it is such an irenic country that is relatively insulated from the domestic clash between nationalist populism and globalist venality disfigured by its unspoken allegiance to the Chinese agenda?
edit on 15-9-2018 by ScreamButterfly because: diction

edit on 15-9-2018 by ScreamButterfly because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2018 by ScreamButterfly because: diction2

edit on 15-9-2018 by ScreamButterfly because: diction again, making it more intelligible to the reader

edit on 15-9-2018 by ScreamButterfly because: Making it even more intelligible

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ScreamButterfly

I apologize in advance for my long-windedness. Sometimes I don't realize how long my sentences can get LOL

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScreamButterfly

I apologize in advance for my long-windedness. Sometimes I don't realize how long my sentences can get LOL

Rather than just a huge wall of text that many people find annoying and hard to read(ever seen tl;dr? Means "too long didn't read" lol), you're much better of starting each new sentence on its own line, and a line space between paragraphs.

This will make your post much more user friendly and readable.
There may well be much worth reading in your post but the "wall of text" will probably make most people skip it.

A sense of space can help you convey your message with more clarity and ease.
BTW I enjoy your posts, all the best.

Edit to add: sorry I hate to sound critical but making your sentences shorter would also definitely help to make your posts more readable.
Maybe find a way to alter it into two sentences.
I find myself having to do it at times aswell, being conscious/aware of it is the first step.
Cheers.
edit on 16-9-2018 by Osirisvset because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Maybe a few people are CREATORS and the things they do define what happens for everyone...and I mean a very very few people catalyse everything....wether they are aware they are doing it or not.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Go with your style I like it...don't listen to the dork who critiqued your post...I really did enjoy it...it had continuity of content and a steady fast pace.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Time travel is childish fantasy enabled by frauds like Einstein

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I had a great aunt who worked directly with Alan Turing at Bletchley Park, closely enough that she counted him among her personal friends. She had pictures of the two of them together after the war.

We've always tried to find out about what she did during the war, but whatever it was, we've been told it's under a Top Secret "Forever Ban" meaning the secret status will never get removed.

Just before she died, she requested a burial at sea. The Royal Navy sent out a frigate with full dress white naval funeral honors and a ship cannon salute, just on the strength of my mother calling in her name and mentioning she'd passed.

When I was eight years old, she gave me a book for my birthday about alien conspiracies, funnily enough called "Above Top Secret"

Inside the cover she wrote "Happy Birthday, It's time you learned about this stuff, you really need to know what's going on"
edit on 16-9-2018 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Go with your style I like it...don't listen to the dork who critiqued your post...I really did enjoy it...it had continuity of content and a steady fast pace.

Was hardly a "critique" on the post, just a couple of friendly tips re spacing to make it easier to follow.
I actually liked the post but it was hard to read.
Most people will tell ya that a wall of text on a screen can be annoying.
Dork? Lol, haven't heard that one in years.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
I had a great aunt who worked directly with Alan Turing at Bletchley Park, closely enough that she counted him among her personal friends. She had pictures of the two of them together after the war.

We've always tried to find out about what she did during the war, but whatever it was, we've been told it's under a Top Secret "Forever Ban" meaning the secret status will never get removed.

Just before she died, she requested a burial at sea. The Royal Navy sent out a frigate with full dress white naval funeral honors and a ship cannon salute, just on the strength of my mother calling in her name and mentioning she'd passed.

When I was eight years old, she gave me a book for my birthday about alien conspiracies, funnily enough called "Above Top Secret"

Inside the cover she wrote "Happy Birthday, It's time you learned about this stuff, you really need to know what's going on"

Awesome stuff I know who you’re speaking of never heard she was interested in ET she was amazing person.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join