It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alan Turing Was Murdered Because he Knew Too Much

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
We all know that Abraham Lincoln was assassinated at Ford's Theater while watching Our American Cousin on April 14th, 1865 by John Wilkes Booth. Nevertheless the irony of that assassination was the details surrounding the date and place of his death. I believe his assassination was a covert warning to people who knew about the Future to keep their mouths shut. As you all know Ford became the predominant car company of the 20th century and theaters eventually played motion pictures rather than just plays. The thing that seals the deal is that his assailant John Wilkes Booth's last name hints at the development of a Telephone Booth that would occur in the future. The date he was assassinated on is the same day the Titanic sank in 1912 and also the day we pay our taxes. As you know the Income Tax didn't occur until 1913. In addition the Titanic sinking is a powerful metaphor for what I believe the ultimate fate of the human race, a thinning of the herd by the elite to allow white upper class men and women to survive while poor underprivileged people die because there simply isn't enough sustainable room on earth to support them all. So they chose the date of the Titanic sinking to underscore the trajectory of history. It is also an inside joke as underscored by the Film National Treasure: Book of Secrets, "The Debt that All Men Pay" because the only things that are inevitable in life are "Death and Taxes" so he died on the exact day we pay our taxes as an homage to the inevitability of his demise.

Alan Turing's Death is suspicious for one reason, apparently he killed himself by taking a bite out of a Cyanide-laced Apple. As an expert in computing, he must have known about AAPL many years before it became a computing powerhouse and the circumstances of his murder were a warning to time-informed people to not talk about the company Apple until the ripe time. What do you think about this theory? Even though he was undergoing hormone therapy the likelihood that he would voluntarily kill himself by eating a cyanide-laced Apple seems far fetched.. Why choose an Apple to be the emblem of your own death if it was not a warning to other people?

edit on 15-9-2018 by ScreamButterfly because: added detail

edit on 15-9-2018 by ScreamButterfly because: Added Details to story

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ScreamButterfly

The old Apple logo also had a bite taken out of it

Pretty cool for thinking outside the box! That's what makes this site great!

It's been said a thousand times that TPTB love their overt symbolism

edit on 15-9-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Are you saying that certain people know what's going to happen in the future inadvertently Or the Universe takes things for its self to use for the future?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

Are you saying that certain people know what's going to happen in the future inadvertently Or the Universe takes things for its self to use for the future?

both outcomes are possible, but I suspect the nature of the Lincoln Assassination hints at a very small minority of people who know about future events but are muzzled by high profile symbolism into silence....for example Futility: The Wreck of The Titan was written in 1898, 14 years before the Titanic sank and the similarities between this novel and the actual event are so uncanny that they suggest the author knew details about the future sinking of the Titanic before it even happened

Ten.wikipedia.org...:_Or,_Futility

"Although the novel (1898) was written before the RMS Titanic was even conceptualized, there are some uncanny similarities between both the fictional and real-life versions. Like the Titanic, the fictional ship sank in April in the North Atlantic, and there were not enough lifeboats for all the passengers. There are also similarities between the size
(800 ft (244 m) long for Titan versus 882 ft 9 in (269 m) long for the Titanic
[3]), speed (25 knots for Titan, 22.5 knots for Titanic[4]) and life-saving equipment.
Similarities between the Titanic and the fictional Titan include:

Similar names of the ships[2]
Both were described as the largest craft afloat and the greatest of the works of men
The Titan was 800 feet long, displacing 75,000 tons (up from 45,000 in the 1898 edition).
The Titanic was 882 feet long, displacing 46,000 tons.
Described as "unsinkable"
Had triple screw (propeller)
Shortage of lifeboats
The Titan carried "as few as the law allowed", 24 lifeboats, which could carry "less than half" of her total complement of 3,000.
The Titanic carried only 16 lifeboats (plus 4 Engelhardt folding lifeboats).[5]
Struck an iceberg
The Titan, moving at 25 knots, struck an iceberg on the starboard side on a night of April, in the North Atlantic, 400 nautical miles (740 km; 460 mi) from Newfoundland (Terranova).
The Titanic, moving at 22½ knots,[6] struck an iceberg on the starboard side on the night of April 14, 1912, in the North Atlantic, 400 nautical miles (740 km; 460 mi) from Newfoundland (Terranova).
Sinking
The Titan sank, and the majority of her 2,500 passengers and crew died; only 13 survived.
The Titanic sank, and 1,523 of her 2,200 passengers and crew died; 705 survived.
The Titan and Titanic both sank on a night in the month of April.

This very book might be the key to the question of whether Time Travel of information to the past is possible if not the time travel of people to the past.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I doubt they physically traveled through time but I could see some kind of mind looking kind of thing.

Like now I would believe that the government made a time viewing machine like in the Ben Afflack movie but that wouldn't explain Lincoln or the Titanic.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I agree with a variation on the OP's theory.

I think the entities who run this place, our "reality", communicate through music, art, literature, and film.

Think about it. It's the best way to communicate through time and space.
edit on 9/15/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScreamButterfly
The thing that seals the deal is that his assailant John Wilkes Booth's last name hints at the development of a Telephone Booth that would occur in the future.

You are one of those who have put the word "crazy" in front of the words "conspiracy theory." Have you checked your medication lately?
edit on 15-9-2018 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

The apple logo has nothing to do with Turing

""So the story goes, anyway. But as nice as it is, it simply isn't true, according to the designer who created the logo, Rob Janoff. “I’m afraid it didn’t have a thing to do with it,” he said in 2009. “It’s a wonderful urban legend.” Janoff says the single bite out of the Apple logo originally served a very practical purpose: scale. The size of the bite showed that the shape was an apple, not a cherry or any other vaguely round fruit. Other theories—that the logo references Eve biting into the forbidden fruit or Newton’s discovery of gravity—are also misguided.""

**** Sorry meant to reply to narcolepticbuddha****

edit on 15-9-2018 by norhoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I think the entities who run this place, our "reality", communicate through music, art, literature, and film.

I agree with you 100% I have experienced that before but things started to get out of control... Some sort of telepathy yet somehow using the Universe as well. Trippy experiences I have had with everyone of your examples except art.

The only way I can grasp it is if this is a simulation, or something we still don't understand, some key to the Universe we have yet to discover.... the Truth

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I agree with you 100% I have experienced that before but things started to get out of control... Some sort of telepathy yet somehow using the Universe as well. Trippy experiences I have had with everyone of your examples except art.

The only way I can grasp it is if this is a simulation, or something we still don't understand, some key to the Universe we have yet to discover.... the Truth

I appreciate your support. Most people usually tell me I'm nuts. They haven't seen what I've seen. Sounds like you have.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I call piffle on the Apple explanation. I think the OP is right and the guy who supposedly invented it was pissed that it pointed to Turing and not him.

OP's explanation makes much more sense.
edit on 9/15/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

This is why I love ATS.

Great thread and an awesome theory.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
There will be no middle class, only rulers and the servants. All laws will be uniform under a legal system of world courts practicing the same unified code of laws, backed up by a One World Government police force and a One World unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist. The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obedient and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simple be starved to death or be declared outlaws, thus a target for anyone who wishes to kill them. Privately owned firearms or weapons of any kind will be prohibited."

The sheer magnitude and complex web of deceit surrounding the individuals and organizations involved in this conspiracy is mind boggling, even for the most astute among us. Most people react with disbelief and skepticism towards the topic, unaware that they have been conditioned (brainwashed) to react with skepticism by institutional and media influences that were created by the Mother of All mind control organizations: The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations in London. Author and de-programmer Fritz Springmeier (The Top 13 Illuminati Bloodlines ) says that most people have built in "slides" that short circuit the mind's critical examination process when it comes to certain sensitive topics. "Slides", Springmeier reports, is a CIA term for a conditioned type of response which dead ends a person's thinking and terminates debate or examination of the topic at hand. For example, the mention of the word "conspiracy" often solicits a slide response with many people. (Springmeier has co-authored three books on trauma-based programming which detail how the Illuminati employs highly tuned and extrememly sophisticated Mind Control (MC) training programs that begin the programming process while the intended victim is still within the womb. Mind Control is a much greater problem than most people realize. According to Cisco Wheeler, a former Illuminati mind control programmer, there are 10 million people who have been programmed as mind controlled slaves using trauma-based MC programs with names like Monarch and MK Ultra. The newer, non-trauma, electronic means of MC programming that grew out of the Montauk Project, may include millions more. Al Bielek, who played a principle role in the development of the Montauk Project, said that there likely 10 million victims of Montauk style mind control programming worldwide, the majority located in the USA. He also said that there are covert Montauk Programming 'Centers' in every major city in the U.S. )

What most Americans believe to be "Public Opinion" is in reality carefully crafted and scripted propaganda designed to elicit a desired behavioral response from the public. Public opinion polls are really taken with the intent of gauging the public's acceptance of the Illuminati's planned programs. A strong showing in the polls tells the Illuminati that the programing is "taking", while a poor showing tells the NWO manipulators that they have to recast or "tweak" the programming until the desired response is achieved. While the thrust and content of the propaganda is decided at Tavistock, implementation of the propaganda is executed in the United States by well over 200 'think tanks' such as the Rand Corporation and the Brookings Institute which are overseen and directed by the top NWO mind control organization in the United States, the Stanford Research Institute (SRI) in Menlo Park, California.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I appreciate your support. Most people usually tell me I'm nuts. They haven't seen what I've seen. Sounds like you have.

I have to a degree unprecedented. It was amazing and I was on top of the world, then it got dark fast. All in all it took away my ability to sleep. I was 5 days w/o sleep when I finally went to the hospital. They gave me pills in order to sleep, thankfully.

Just be careful some are not your friend.

I felt Love in everything so I didn't think there was "evil" bad actors.
edit on 15-9-2018 by watchandwait410 because: i forgot

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Well, believe what you want

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Ah good ole Turing, actually didn’t know about him until I read cryptonomicon (great read if your into tech and military fiction) he definently got worked over, the man was a hero yet chemically castrated because of him behaving differently than them behind closed doors despicable affair.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Where do the Top 13 Illuminati Bloodlines live? All around the world? Do they know they are in the bloodline or do they think they are normal not knowing how important they are.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Who are we?
Neither your scientists nor your religious representatives speak unanimously about the unexplained celestial events that mankind has witnessed for thousands of years. To know the truth, one must face it without the filter of one's beliefs, however respectable they may be.

A growing number of anonymous researchers of yours are exploring new knowledge paths and are getting very close to reality. Today, your civilisation is flooded with an ocean of information of which only a tiny part, the less upsetting one, is notably diffused.

What in your history seemed ridiculous or improbable has often become possible, then realised, in particular in the last fifty years. Be aware that the future will be even more surprising. You will discover the worst as well as the best.

Like billions others in this galaxy, we are conscious creatures that some name "extra-terrestrials", even though reality is subtler.

There is no fundamental difference between you and us, save for the experience of certain stages of evolution. Like in any other organised structure, hierarchy exists in our internal relationships. Ours is based upon the wisdom of several races. It is with the approval of this hierarchy that we turn to you.

Like most of you, we are in the quest of the Supreme Being. Therefore we are not gods or lesser gods but virtually your equals in the Cosmic Brotherhood.

Physically, we are somewhat different from you but for most of us humanoid-shaped.

Our existence is a reality but the majority of you does not perceive it yet. We are not mere observations, we are consciences just like you. You fail to apprehend us because we remain invisible to your senses and measure instruments most of the time.

We wish to fill this void at this moment in your history. We made this collective decision but this is not enough. We need yours. Through this message, you become the decision-makers ! You personally.

We have no human representative on Earth who could guide your decision.

Why aren't we visible?
At certain stages of evolution, cosmic "humanities” discover new forms of science beyond the apparent control of matter. Structured dematerialisation and materialisation are part of them. This is what your humanity has reached in a few laboratories, in close collaboration with other "extra-terrestrial" creatures at the cost of hazardous compromises that remain purposedly hidden from you by some of your representatives.

Apart from the aerial or spatial objects or phenomena known about by your scientific community, that you call 'UFOs, there are essentially multidimensional manufactured spaceships that apply these capacities.

Many human beings have been in visual, auditory, tactile or psychic contact with such ships, some of which are under occult powers that "govern" you. The scarcity of your observations is due to the outstanding advantages provided by the dematerialised state of these ships.

By not witnessing them by yourself, you cannot believe in their existence. We fully understand this.

The majority of these observations are made on an individual basis so as to touch the soul and not to modify any organised system. This is deliberate from the races that surround you but for very different reasons and results.

For negative multidimensional beings that play a part in the exercise of power in the shadow of human oligarchy, discretion is motivated by their will to keep their existence and seizure unknown.

For us, discretion is motivated by the respect of the human free will that people can exercise to manage their own affairs so that they can reach technical and spiritual maturity on their own. Humankind's entrance into the family of galactic civilisations is greatly expected.

We can appear in broad daylight and help you attain this union. We haven't done it so far, as too few of you have genuinely desired it, because of ignorance, indifference or fear, and because the emergency of the situation did not justify it. Many of those who study our appearances count the lights in the night without lighting the way. Often they think in terms of objects when it is all about conscious beings.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

That was a cool message, really far out. I hope you didn't write all that for me, I hope it was copy and pasted.

A few things in that struck a cord in me especially the negative multidimensional beings part, and the we are consciousness and not just vehicles.

I say if they are friendly bring on disclosure!

edit on 15-9-2018 by watchandwait410 because: typo

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

The United Nations, along with all the agencies working under the UN umbrella, such as the World Health Organization (WHO), are full time players in this scheme. Similarly, NATO is a military tool of the NWO.

The leaders of all major industrial countries like the United States, England, Germany, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, etc. (E.g. members of the "G7/G8" ) are active and fully cooperative participants in this conspiracy. In this century, the degree of control exerted by the Illuminati has advanced to the point that only certain hand-picked individuals, who are groomed and selected by the Illuminati are even eligible to become the prime minister or president of countries like England, Germany, or The United States. It didn't matter whether Bill Clinton or Bob Dole won the Presidency in 1996, the results would have been the same (except maybe for Zipper Gate ). Both men are playing on the same team for the same ball club. Anyone who isn't a team player is taken out: i.e.President Kennedy, Ali Bhutto (Pakistan) and Aldo Moro (Italy). More recently, Admiral Borda and William Colby were also killed because they were either unwilling to go along with the conspiracy to destroy America, weren't cooperating in some capacity, or were attempting to expose/ thwart the Takeover agenda.

Most of the major wars, political upheavals, and economic depression/recessions of the past 100 years (and earlier) were carefully planned and instigated by the machinations of these elites. They include The Spanish-American War (1898), World War I and World War II; the Bolshevik Revolution of 1917; The Great Depression of 1929 - 1939; the Rise of Nazi Germany; the Korean War; the Vietnam War; the 1989-91"fall" of Soviet Communism, the 1991 Gulf War; and the recent War in Kosovo. Even the French Revolution of 1788 was an orchestrated into existence by the Barvaian Illuminati and the House of Rothchild.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join