It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction of myself to the members, Hi One and all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I am pleased to be a member of the tops and I have much to offer and I have many years of extensive study on many of these subjects .also I have 5 diplomas . also a member in top secret programs as well . I look forward to speaking with top members . And all .

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: GoldenPepsiJK

From the ranks of ''and all'' I offer you welcome

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoldenPepsiJK
I am pleased to be a member of the tops and I have much to offer and I have many years of extensive study on many of these subjects .also I have 5 diplomas . also a member in top secret programs as well . I look forward to speaking with top members . And all .

Welcome.
What types of Top Secret programs have you been a member of?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoldenPepsiJK

Another welcome from the “and all” group. Looking forward to reading your posts.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTATh

Several of them . Its been quite interesting . Ufology has been a huge study of mine since 11 years old . Then came Egyptology , then Biblical . MAJOR studies in them All . Plus more. ill add some as im here. Mufon is one I have been a member of. And others like secureteam of course those are not the secret ones. Ive had Underground studies. Also . And much much more. Also freinds in the service several and other higher ups and at wright patterson ... A freind who has high security clearance.
edit on AM000000120000000530 15 by GoldenPepsiJK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join