It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More irritating Moon landing info for the weak

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

My video is hosted on youtube. You clicked 'play' and jumped to all kinds of conclusions but put no effort in yourself to try and justify those conclusions. You then go in to discuss the videos you've seen. You have given a pretty clear indication of what you think from your posts so that's what I go on.

NASA have not said that we cannot leave Earth Orbit. You are misinterpreting, or misunderstanding, what has been said. They absolutely and definitely did not say that we have never left Earth Orbit. We went to the moon and the only thing that's accumulating against that historical fact is the amount of BS posted by people who know absolutely zero about the subject and don't seem to want to put any effort into backing up their position.

NASA are not the be all and end all of space research. Plenty of other countries are also happy to send their expensive equipment beyond LEO. Private individuals have done the same. India and China will be the next to land probes on the surface. China will eventually land people on the moon after too long a gap. Once that happens we'll see how claims like the one made in the OP stand up to scrutiny.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

That's not the video I posted. Try to change the subject all you want. The video is about sending TV from the moon and nothing else.

Mod Note: Do not change user names in the reply-to information
edit on 9.18.2018 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

It's a common thing here. Can't answer the video - smear the author.

Mod Note: Do not change user names in the reply-to information
edit on 9.18.2018 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

"Oldcranky" - that's hilarious. My sides.

I never said it was the video that you posted, I said it was another one from the same maker. He is a flat earther, as you can see.

The quote about the earth being flat and the Moon being "just a light" came from your own link to your "TV from the Moon" video. It's a quote from him just below the video on Youtube so, not changing the subject at all.

So, suck it up and deal with it.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Not really, the author makes a complete tit of himself whenever he opens his mouth but if that sort of thing floats your boat, then each to his own, I suppose.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

I feel I have explained myself well enough. Your video was on You Tube so I watch it then you say, "I figured the answer would involve youtube." ???

"NASA have not said that we cannot leave Earth Orbit. You are misinterpreting, or misunderstanding, what has been said." Have watched it 3-4 times now. They said exactly that.

"NASA are not the be all and end all of space research." They are when it comes to the moon landing since they are the ones that allegedly did it.

I think we are fast approaching a brick wall here.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Here's a thing. NASA cannot at the moment leave LEO, not because we never could, but because at the moment having concentrated on the Shuttles and space stations in orbit like currently the ISS they do not have a Saturn V type heavy lifting rocket.

So when NASA say this simple statement of fact, Flat Earthers and their ilk dishonestly twist this and present it as NASA admitting that we never went to the moon, or that we can't get through the glass dome etc

Get the picture?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Illiberation
I agree with you, there's just too much evidence leaning toward the possibility of the moon landings and space missions overall being an over inflated hoax to push an agenda.

Is the whole world in on this conspiracy? Is the tracks and equipment on the moon that can be seen somehow faked too?

Can be seen?

The worst photos of all time...horrible quality...lacking in every way do not count..

CAN BE SEEN...LOL not one good pic ever released...can get better clearer pics of ANYTHING in the Universe than any landing photos.

It is an EMBARASSMENT that any of the photos released to this day are of astonishingly poor quality, and that leads to further questions as to WHY.

Really? I'm not sure what you expect....

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

You can download data from probes sent by three different countries and use it to see that the photographs taken by Apollo are an exact representation of what you can see on the moon. That same data contains evidence of human activity. Simply saying "it's not there" isn't good enough, because there are plenty of independent sources that say "it is there".

I've done the legwork to prove to myself that they are there. What have you done?

One would think that after the Japanese radar mapped the moons surface that would be enough to answer any question, but I guess not.

Just a hint for those who might not know what they are looking at. The landscape is the same in both pictures. One is the camera from the moon landing and the other is radar mapping. It would have been impossible to know what the true landscape would be if they were not actually on the moon in the first place.

You can easily do this with every moon picture...hmmm

edit on 18-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The quality looks pretty good to me.

It's plainly obvious what one is looking at when looking at those pictures.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Payoff? Why its the Truman Show

Only joking - Or am I?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

The quality looks pretty good to me.

It's plainly obvious what one is looking at when looking at those pictures.

Those are from 35 miles up...as I said I'm not sure what he wants to see.

We can also add that the Lunar landings have been spotted by China's Chang'e 2 lunar probe, the Indian Chandrayaan-1 probe, and various other independent (non NASA-funded) space agencies.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Here's the same view reconstructed from Chinese data.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Exactly.

I suppose he's expecting hd quality...or something of the sort.

Though others would immediately claim "fake"...

The evidence is plain, has been since 1969, that man has, indeed, been to the Moon, and, just as importantly, back on multiple occasions-6 times, in fact.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
Here's the same view reconstructed from Chinese data.

One last thing for people to think about. We are talking 1960s/70s...no CGI, no digital, slide ruler was faster than most computers, hell TVs were black and white...

We are talking pure analog film here and to come forward 40 years later and perfectly matchup the horizon/landscape exactly with radar mapping from 3 plus countries, and to take fantastic photos from 35 miles from the surface I find it all AMAZING!!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Ya.... it's not just the thermal insulation and air conditioning won't work without air....the radiation......the radiation protection.....the space suits had none.....
edit on 18-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Yes they did.

Firstly, just because a material doesn't have a label saying "radiation protection" does not mean that it can't protect against radiation. Your t-shirt acts as radiation protection in summer.

Secondly, how much radiation protection do you estimate the suit would need? Any good data sources you're using there, or are you just deciding on a random unspecified amount that you think the moon must have in lethal doses?

As far as thermal insulation goes, it can help against radiated heat.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Wiki is kind of vague about how long it took to complete the Saturn 5

en.wikipedia.org...

Before they moved under NASA's jurisdiction, von Braun's team had already begun work on improving the thrust, creating a less complex operating system, and designing better mechanical systems.[11] It was during these revisions that the decision to reject the single engine of the V-2's design came about, and the team moved to a multiple-engine design. The Saturn I and IB reflected these changes, but were not large enough to send a manned spacecraft to the Moon.[11] These designs, however, provided a basis for which NASA could determine its best method towards landing a man on the Moon. The Saturn V's final design had several key features. Engineers determined that the best engines were the F-1s coupled with the new liquid hydrogen propulsion system called J-2, which made the Saturn C-5 configuration optimal.[11] By 1962, NASA had finalized its plans to proceed with von Braun's Saturn designs, and the Apollo space program gained speed.[15]

Just imagine if car manufacturers had the same attitude - " we no longer make an 2005 GM pickup so its going to take 20 years to reverse engineer one"

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Reverse engineering a pickup would be fairly easy, a 363 foot tall 2.8 million kilogram Moon rocket, not so easy.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Even the pick up would be tricky when you have to rebuild the factory from scratch.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join