It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More irritating Moon landing info for the weak

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

I can't believe there are idiots who still think we landed on the Moon in 69 and think that the photo and video evidence we have proves that we did that.

That mentality goes beyond ignorance into a place I call, plausible deniability. Maybe we went, maybe we didn't. The video and photographic portrayal of such is not completely genuine and I think you will find even the most staunch moon supporters here agreeing with that fact.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: maxzen2004

Ijust really can't believe there are still morons that are pushing this we didn't land on the moon crap, or that we don't have sattelites in geostationary orbit crap. I just can't anymore

That is funny...you must be a liberal.

Absolutely no evidence of any kind has been forwarded since the original missions or any pictures offering proof have been provided.

You must be referring to the fact classic and new upgraded propaganda techniques should have gotten to us all by now?

Nothing has changed or made the moon missions an iota more believable...not sure really why in hell you would think they have.

I believe you are in the minority..actually and the disbelievers group is growing still.

Your Nasa moon missions are just way too easy to doubt...and nothing you can do about it either...even Nasa laughs at you.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prene

originally posted by: watchandwait410
a reply to: maxzen2004

I don't get how SpaceX is going to send people to orbit the Moon then. Is Elon in on the conspiracy?

2 countries have been in a hoax war since Roswell. Not sure if you think the cold war was fought with ice bullets or what the deal is.

Elon Musk (Soviet code name LoneSkum) is a proxy of Russia with intent to dismantle Nasa and it's persuading power.

Everyone knows Earth is a Dark City/Matrix/Truman situation. Thats the big secret to everyones denial, that this has been known for so long that it's no longer considered at all, that the Adamic soul was sucked out of Edens branches and into an artificial copy, which it powers as a waking nightmare, where the antithesis of the Creator force resides, the god of Freemasons, the god of structure, the god of confinement, the god of Gravity.

When my book is published there will be mass suicides worldwide. When it is layed out the proof of not just our hermetic situation, but that everyone already knows it, contributes willingly and have just decided to not recall the situation in some vane artificial survival mechanism. Our situation is not unlike a symbiotic microbe in a tree branch translocating to the plants root system, an increase in density, a mirror image created as an anchor, playing by opposite rules of our former rightful home.

Yep.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Illiberation
I agree with you, there's just too much evidence leaning toward the possibility of the moon landings and space missions overall being an over inflated hoax to push an agenda.

Is the whole world in on this conspiracy? Is the tracks and equipment on the moon that can be seen somehow faked too?

Can be seen?

The worst photos of all time...horrible quality...lacking in every way do not count..

CAN BE SEEN...LOL not one good pic ever released...can get better clearer pics of ANYTHING in the Universe than any landing photos.

It is an EMBARASSMENT that any of the photos released to this day are of astonishingly poor quality, and that leads to further questions as to WHY.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
time fore some edumucational music.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Helious
a reply to: norhoc
The video and photographic portrayal of such is not completely genuine and I think you will find even the most staunch moon supporters here agreeing with that fact.

No, you will not find that at all.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

What quality would you find acceptable?

The photos that do exist clearly show the Apollo hardware and the trails taken by the astronauts in configurations exactly match those shown in the photographs, 16mm film and live TV. You can also see small rocks and craters that were not known about prior to the landings. Those details are confirmed by probes from 3 other countries.

The fact that they are not crystal sharp photographs showing individual footprints is irrelevant. You don't get to dismiss evidence on some arbitrary standard of quality that you have decided for yourself.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
That is funny...you must be a liberal.

Mocking someone's political views, ones that you have decided they hold because you disagree with them, does not disprove anything.

Absolutely no evidence of any kind has been forwarded since the original missions or any pictures offering proof have been provided.

NASA is under not obligation to pander to your ignorance of science and engineering reality. The evidence stands for itself and not one credible source has ever managed to disprove any of it.

Meanwhile other people are quite happy to put forward all manner of evidence that shows they went:

onebigmonkey.com...

Feel free to prove anything to be incorrect on my site.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

I saw something about that. There was a picture of the terrain that matched the landing site. Why would anyone do this terrain thing if there are all these pictures of the module up there? Oh yea, it's not there.

They did it for the same reason I did it - because you can. Here, have a video I made using Japanese data and the QGIS software package

You can download data from probes sent by three different countries and use it to see that the photographs taken by Apollo are an exact representation of what you can see on the moon. That same data contains evidence of human activity. Simply saying "it's not there" isn't good enough, because there are plenty of independent sources that say "it is there".

I've done the legwork to prove to myself that they are there. What have you done?
edit on 18/9/2018 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: extra bit and video

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Can't answer the video? If you find it in any way credible then there really is no point trying to educate you. Simply put, it's complete tosh from start to finish.

The Moon is "just a light"? Do you really want me to bother answering such nonsense? OK - how about tides? How do they work?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

You have an awful lot of "Belief" there. Sadly, no "Facts".

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Certainly, nothing you would itemize on a resume.
Just wow.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Illiberation
I agree with you, there's just too much evidence leaning toward the possibility of the moon landings and space missions overall being an over inflated hoax to push an agenda.

Is the whole world in on this conspiracy? Is the tracks and equipment on the moon that can be seen somehow faked too?

Can be seen?

The worst photos of all time...horrible quality...lacking in every way do not count..

CAN BE SEEN...LOL not one good pic ever released...can get better clearer pics of ANYTHING in the Universe than any landing photos.

It is an EMBARASSMENT that any of the photos released to this day are of astonishingly poor quality, and that leads to further questions as to WHY.

I would think these great satellite telescopes like Hubble would be able to get clear pics of anything on the moon.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

"It is an EMBARASSMENT that any of the photos released to this day are of astonishingly poor quality, and that leads to further questions as to WHY."

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but people have better things to spend their time, money and resources than on trying to convince a minority of people, such as your good self, on conspiracy websites who sadly believe that we never went to the Moon, that they are wrong. It's just not really worth the effort, I'm afraid.

Then, of course, even if you were shown photos that were clear enough to satisfy your quality assurance standards you would just shout "Fake!"

So its best just to leave you to it, really.
edit on 18-9-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

"I've done the legwork to prove to myself that they are there. What have you done?"

One thing I did was watch your video. With that level of detail, it should show the Lunar Module. Where is it?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I figured the answer would involve youtube. If you look at some of the panoramas taken by Apollo at Hadley, you'll recongise a few of them from my video, which was partly the point of making it. I'll point out that the QGIS plugin that renders into 3D also removes a lot of detail.

You need to do some research into the resolving capabilities of Japan's Kaguya probe. Like Chandrayaan and Chang'e-2, they are not powerful enough to resolve small details. What they are capable of picking out is the evidence of human activity around the hardware on the moon. All three of those probes have done just that. Nobody pointed that out to me, I downloaded the imagery myself. I ask you again, what have you done to satisfy yourself that there is nothing there?

In an earlier post you said this

I would think these great satellite telescopes like Hubble would be able to get clear pics of anything on the moon.

When probes do post clear pics you, like others before you, seem to think that because it doesn't show the clearest possible image then that allows you to dismiss the evidence. It does not. No-one has sent a probe to take photos of human hardware on the lunar surface. They have sent probes to image the surface itself, and most instruments on board those probes are not concerned with getting pretty pictures. Hubble, by the way, can't resolve Apollo hardware on the moon - it is looking much further away than that. You don't use your distance glasses to read a book.
edit on 18/9/2018 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Can't answer the video? If you find it in any way credible then there really is no point trying to educate you. Simply put, it's complete tosh from start to finish.

The Moon is "just a light"? Do you really want me to bother answering such nonsense? OK - how about tides? How do they work?

It's clear you never watched the video or even clicked through it. Why do you keep trying to argue about something you've never seen or even have any idea of? There's nothing remotely like flat earth or the Moon is "just a light" in there. Seriously, you are barking up the wrong tree with this one.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

"I figured the answer would involve youtube." Actually I watched your video right here on ATS. Where did I mention You Tube anywhere in my response? The main reason people cite You Tube is because NASA has made videos stating we can't leave low earth orbit and that is where they are posted. They also posted one about the new rocket and how we are trying to develop radiation shielding to protect Orion so we can finally pass through the Van Allen belts.

"You need to do some research into the resolving capabilities of Japan's Kaguya probe." Why? I believe you are sincere and are discussing this in good faith. Further, I believe you know your subject when it concerns these videos and probes.

"like others before you, seem to think" You don't know what I think. Best not to pretend you do.

I feel that I have learned something from this dialogue, thank you. All my life I believed we went to the moon ever since I saw the first footsteps broadcast on television when I was a child. That held up right until I saw those NASA videos about how we never left low orbit. Now I question all of it. I already believe we were lied to about other things including Viet Nam for sure but many others also. Maybe I'll conclude we did somehow go to the moon but right now, the evidence is accumulating in the other direction. I'm thinking that when this Orion is ready to go, they will finally admit the first trip was just a cold war op. Meanwhile, most of the money dedicated for the new missions will in fact go to developing our new space force which has been going on for years now but at a slower pace.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Ahem:

"The great NASA HOAX continues: TV from the MOON? Yes, whem you see the details on the power needs you will realize it is totally insane. The earth is flat, the moon is a light and Apollo nothing went there. Get rid of pride and wake up to the light."

Thats what the maker of your video says, quoted from your link.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Another Flat Earth video from the maker of your video. See what I mean?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join