It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More irritating Moon landing info for the weak

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by maxzen2004 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

Well, that was certainly a convincing argument... Not really.

So instead of posting your proofs, in your own words to show you understand your premise, you resort to insulting people.

Well done.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It's impossible for anything to get outside the VAB and we know this because of spacecraft that went outside the VAB?

You are grossly misrepresenting what the MIT article says. "Like a glass wall to electrons" is in no way the same as "stops spacecraft from passing through".

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

All part of the insidious plan.

All those really cool pictures many of us grew up watching on NOVA, and other science shows, are all part of the AGENDA. What ever that oh so mysterious agenda is...

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

That is my question I asked earlier, none of the tin foil hats will say what the payoff is for 'lying" to us

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Don't ask me, as I've never received an answer, either.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: seagull

That is my question I asked earlier, none of the tin foil hats will say what the payoff is for 'lying" to us

I don't agree with this but if they were lying it would prolly to show that we can leave if we want and that we are not trapped here on Earth.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Your "glass shield" is really just static.news.mit.edu... It is not a superheated patch of space as the video implies.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

That makes no sense what so ever. The theory proposed by OP is that we CAN'T leave, but they would lie to us to show that we CAN leave?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: maxzen2004
Forgetting about the lunar pictures and videos, the proof is slowly coming out from top Schools like MIT that its impossible to leave Earths orbit! For those who still don't want to hear Santa is not real, go to the next story. I am only interested in people who are somewhat intelligent and have a open mind. I am not hear bash the astronaut, NASA, space exploration, etc. These are more questions, this article is more for people that will not swallow a spoon of whatever. There are people on here that will fight to keep their illusion of their universe, they don't want to hear its wrong. The people who ask the questions here and find people to professionally respond without ridiculing the writers on this website, where are they? My last article got pulled? why?

I write articles on here to find a few decent people to help me understand, not to get some know it all idiots that are wrong and that will disagree with everything. I don't guarantee I'm right but there are things that don't add up with the lunar missions, why?

No, thermo isulation isn't enough! Enjoy the video, more info you can verify that I am closer to the truth we never went to the moon!

youtu.be...

The Van Allen Belts consist of charged particles (mostly from the Solar Wind) held in place by magnetic fields.

The Apollo crews avoided the worst of the inner belt but did travel through the outer belt. We also knew a bit about the radiation density of the belts from unmanned probe rockets sent up before the astronauts.

The total radiation dose, to the skin of the Apollo astronauts, measured during the Apollo missions was 0.38 rad, which is half the dose you'd get from a single Chest CT scan.

The Van Allen Belts are considered to be outside the atmosphere. They have very few actual particles per cubic meter and are close to being the vacuum of space. So there is no frictional or atmospheric resistance caused by traveling through them.

In short, they present no barrier to a space ship carrying Astronauts and the radiation dose can be minimized by an intelligently planned trajectory and by reducing the duration of stay as much as is feasible.

The ISS and similar orbiting stations are above the worst of the radiation but are still exposed to more radiation than we are 'inside' the belts. None the less, there have been some significantly long stays in space on orbiting stations and the real issue has proven to have been physiological depletion due to low gravity.

The OP and the YouTube rant upon which it is based, are themselves founded upon a misunderstood exaggeration of two words in a popular science article.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

Stay away from my posts

or else? Gatekeeping.... just saying.

You come here and ask others to be nice, yet you jump into other threads and call people idiots and then have the nerves to call that "defending from trolls".

I think you are the troll here, not me, not the others. It´s you.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Stay away from my posts, not here to piss in wind.

a reply to: verschickter

You are doing a dang skippy job of it...

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I am afraid you will only be scorned and ridiculed here. Questioning official narratives went out with parachute pants.
If people realized there is no place but here, that would change their thinking profoundly. We would nurture the Earth as a living entity, as it truly is alive. If we make this place un-inhabitable, we die. The Earth however, will persevere and spawn continuous life.
The people who react violently are having their worldview upset to uncomfortable levels by suggesting that they've been lied to. No body wants to believe that they would be so gullible as to be lied to, but we are, they do, and that is life. To what extent you buy the official schoolroom-pounded-into-you lesson, is how well you entertain a different idea.
I was a sci-fi geek. Then somebody joked about gravity. It made me think about floating things and non floating things and how gravity is so damned special that it keeps us glued to the Earth, but does not suck the Moon, Sun and all heavenly bodies, who all have gravity of their own, into each other in a real Big Bang? Physics has rules that have to be broken from time to time as needed to maintain the story. E=mc2.
How can we be spinning 1000 mph daily, zooming many more thousands mph around the Sun, whipping through the galaxy as a solar system at more thousands mph, plus, be expanding as a galaxy in the universe, and a ballerina can balance on one toe for a long, long time, and a lake can be as a mirror?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Lumenari

All part of the insidious plan.

All those really cool pictures many of us grew up watching on NOVA, and other science shows, are all part of the AGENDA. What ever that oh so mysterious agenda is...

Look, I enjoy a good conspiracy theory as much as the next person.

But someone putting a conspiracy theory out into the public eye, as it were, should at least frame it in some sort of way where is plausible. Or even possible.

I have read in depth on the lunar landings being a possible hoax. It is in the realm of possibility, considering our rush to be first on the moon.

It isn't in the realm of probability for me, however.

THAT being said, the idea that we cannot escape Earth's rotational orbit is just silly.

Unless, as you point out, that it is all a big conspiracy to do... what, exactly?

Hide the fact that basic physics is all a lie?

NASA just wanted to troll us? With Russia in on it and all the scientists too?

The Illuminati keeping from us that the world is flat?

I mean... where is the logical conclusion here?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

That makes no sense what so ever. The theory proposed by OP is that we CAN'T leave, but they would lie to us to show that we CAN leave?

Yea so we won't feel trapped. A trapped civilization is a feared civilization. At least I would freak if I knew that we can't EVER leave.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The space station in Earths atmosphere, did you know that? Not even in space, look it up.

a reply to: Fallingdown

ISS Orbital height averages 408 km, which puts it inside the exosphere and Van Allen belts.

So the Van Allen radiation belts must be in the Earth's atmosphere.

But, generally, the majority of the atmosphere is constrained under about 90km and is very diffuse, to the point of being at nearly the vacuum of space, higher than that.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

But as far as the masses are concerned we can not ever leave. It does not freak me out to know that.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Odds are very good that we are trapped here. For the foreseeable future, at least.

I don't see how it adversely effects my day to day life?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
MIT? You mean Morons In Training?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Odds are very good that we are trapped here. For the foreseeable future, at least.

I don't see how it adversely effects my day to day life?

It doesn't effect me either but if we (humanity) leave here for like 200 years then we are screwed if we don't start taking Earth seriously. Like climate change and over population and pollution and stuff.

I am hoping to get on the live past 1000 years band wagon so I may eventually be effected.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join