It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 year old future Duchess forces Proctor and Gamble to change their slogan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Wrong about what?

You just keep making things up.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Wrong about what?

You just keep making things up.

i never make things up.
im not that guy
i post facts and if it is not a fact i make it very clear i have no proof and it is my opinion.

you clearly are just bunged up about the # i post.

i said she didnt say what i mentioned

Ketsuko said Megan did not talk about it until now because she was virtue signalling. i proved that was a lie by way of the video. it is there. you can see it.
Ketsuko said Megan did not talk until now and she did.

in the other thread about the kellogs thing some member hear said these things like writing letters and companies changing things did not happen 20+ years ago. that is not true either.
see this thread.
letter writing
company changing
25 years ago

i dont expect everyone to like or agree with that i post but i dont #ing lie.
if i say a thing it is true and if i am just spit balling i make it clear it is my opinion.

you just took a shine to me. clearly

you have been posting in my threads or posting after me adding nothing to the discussion. all you are doing is talking # or attempting to jam me up and call me out on a lie.

youre not going to be able to cause i dont roll that way
y

you tried it with my thread about the text alert that will be coming next week.

"you changed the headline. you lied"

not true

i used a couple different words and i posted the original headline. my headline said the same exact thing.

just admit it dude.
youre all salty for some reason. must be like all the others on the right. must defend trump. must try to prove that people that dont fall in line with you are lying.

its tiring man.
call me out. say i am an asshole. whatever. just get some discussion going.
just stop with the whining and following me around with your 1 line question bull# trying to jam me up cause its not going to happen.

just admit it dude. its fine. no hate here

im rubbing you the wrong way. you feel like you need to defend trump just like others in the text alert thread.
i did not bash him. i did not clown him. i said it was a good thing but still the supporters come in with maximum effort.

i am a lot of things. i know this. i am an asshole. i know this too.

im not a liar though so why dont you chill with that #.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I just call them as I see them.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

then youre blind cause all the # you are calling is wrong.

you are claiming i am lying and i am not.
you are with your claims

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

then youre blind cause all the # you are calling is wrong.

you are claiming i am lying and i am not.
you are with your claims

You keep saying that I called you a liar, I said you are making things up.

For the record, you said you were done responding to me yet here we are, would that be consider a lie?

Lol.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hahaha, I just came by for a salt lick.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Haha you did them all mate!
They won't admit it though, from the guy in the other thread to the outspoken ones in this thread.
Your point has been made well, and hilarious when you proved it with the youtube, pmsl!

edit on 16-9-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: ttypo

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

It happened in 93?

Why is this news now?

It's news now because Tinysicktears wanted to get some headlines on ATS and take attention away from my thread. Isn't that what SJW's do though?

He or she could of easily posted this op in my thread!

edit on CDTSun, 16 Sep 2018 04:49:27 -05000000003004x127x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

It's a different story and one I hadn't heard before so worthy of a thread as much as the other one.
It did prove a point to matey who said 'never happened 20 years ago' or whatever lol, and without derailing the other thread.
Funny as well.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

He or she could of easily posted this op in my thread!

i could have. i didnt

this thread is about a different person. a different company. a different decade.

i also didnt want this buried 7 pages deep in your thread. i wanted it to show up so hopefully people could see your thread and my thread and realize that this has happened before.

all the people attacking her parents
all the people saying little kids dont think about that stuff
people saying it didnt happen back then

wanted to make sure the see thats all crap. if i put it in your thread it may not have been seen.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Haha you did them all mate!
They won't admit it though, from the guy in the other thread to the outspoken ones in this thread.
Your point has been made well, and hilarious when you proved it with the youtube, pmsl!

right on man

it is not very hard to show that quite a lot of these right leaning members here talk a lot of # and lie their ass off just like trump does.
it really is not hard to expose their true colors.

check out the thread i started about getting a text alert from trump. thats funny too.

i didnt say anything negative about trump and i said the alert is a good thing and people were still crying. still claiming i said things i didnt like its bad cause trump.
still come in with but obama.
its hilarious

they see anything related to trump and if youre ot in the clique or sucking his ass they pounce and start defending immediately even when there is nothing to defend.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Damn I want to shake your hand twice & buy you two beers.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

That thread is pretty funny as well.
I know what you mean about members who ignore the point of a topic but instead say things like "why does it bother you so much" or other silly stuff about the reasons for posting.
It's like reading Facebook some days and it's always the same members.

Hilarious how you struck gold with this OP, and even funnier the whining that this thread took attention away from the other thread.
"Not fair, you should have posted in MY thread!"
Childish as # but amusing.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

yeah its great
i am definitely entertained

crying about taking attention away from his thread but i am the SJW for proving a point

hahah

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

What do you reckon they would have called Meghan back in the days before the terms 'virtue signalling' and SJW became cool?
...as we have now established that kids wrote to businesses even back in '93?
Honestly funny as # proving matey wrong from the other thread.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
a reply to: Muninn

Damn I want to shake your hand twice & buy you two beers.

Why? Cos misery loves company?? 🍼🍼

The guy made a point about double standards and selective blindness. You've proven it for him. Well done and

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SilverOwls

No cause the poster wrote the truth....plain & simple.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Well the poster who said "Kids weren't writing to companies 20 years ago" may have believed it to be true but this thread proved it was a load of crap lol

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I do think we gotta have a bit of realism here.

Innocuous things like adverts showing mum washing up, while showing the truth of our society (where mums tend to do most of the washing up) do play a part in general sterotyping of genders.

As an example, my daughter used to be convinced there were men's and women's jobs. I spent ages trawling the net for examples of female fighter pilots, soldiers, cops etc to counter this idea which mostly came from her peer group who were in turn conditioned by such things as tv shows, adverts etc.

So why shouldn't advertisers change with the times?
Do men never wash up, clean, cook? Are there no single dads in the Western world?
It's beyond idiotic that some people are offended by this. I wash up (mostly I load the dishwasher, but it is the same thing. I can cook (bloody well too, I might add), iron, wash clothes (mostly to the satisfaction of the domestic goddess I married).
Changing women to people for the purposes of a washing up advert harms no one and will go some small way to helping people climb out of the stereotype that they may be stuck in as society slowly changes.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I don't remember when this happened, probably because communist cuckflakes didn't get all bent out of shape when a private company listened to its customers, like they do now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join