It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want To Make America Great Again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I bet a lot of righties are click on this thread with their hackles raised high, after seeing the name next to it.

But hear me out.

There is a man that could actually make America great again, and he’s a conservative (mostly)

That man is Mike Rowe.

This is no troll, or a trick, I actually follow him on Facebook and can’t but help but agree with nearly everything he says. He doesn’t get caught up in hyperbole, he just says how it is.

Most recent example is commentary on the dodgy weatherman and his shenanigans.

If you’re on Facebook you can find it HERE

And the part that resonates with me the most...

This is the problem with television today. No one can tell the difference between a commercial and a documentary. There's no line between reality and non-fiction, news and entertainment, or in this case, a weather report and a skit on SNL. No one knows whom to trust anymore, because the landscape is littered with hosts and reporters and correspondents so desperate to hold our attention that they'll do or say anything.

This man is who can MAGA.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I can agree with this.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This is media in general.

When's the last time you had a legitimate policy discussion?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Mike Rowe would be perfect for President. He knows all about “dirty jobs”.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I've personally had my fill of pseudo-celebrities posing as pseudo- politicians who claim to know what they're doing, and screw up our country from ignorance and craving attention.
No thanks.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Every time I listen to Mike Rowe I always walk away a little smarter.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I've personally had my fill of pseudo-celebrities posing as pseudo- politicians who claim to know what they're doing, and screw up our country from ignorance and craving attention.
No thanks.

Funny you actually think politicians know what they are doing....

Oh and the country was already screwed up due to years of mismanagement by both parties. But by all means blame every problem on the planet on ONE man if it makes you feel better.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I can not really find fault with him except what angel pointed out...celebrity

Your title reminded me of this...www.smartnews.com...

They ran an ad that ask if you want to maga

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I concur.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: angeldoll
No thanks.

Funny you actually think politicians know what they are doing....

Oh and the country was already screwed up due to years of mismanagement by both parties. But by all means blame every problem on the planet on ONE man if it makes you feel better.

Nope. Your comments are erroneous. This country is the way it is because of politicians and intellectuals. We've founded our institutions for a reason. They are not perfect, but they have formed a way for us to manage our society. Without them we'd be like any other chaotic country at the mercy of any idiot who took office.
edit on 9/15/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'd vote for Rowe.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

That is the world we live in right now though.

Politics nowadays IS a popularity contest, it kinda always was, it’s just gone to another level in the past 10-5 years.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I wouldnt vote him as president....but secretary of interior or vp would be somethimg id support

.im a raving fan of him and his ideas.

Great thread

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
We've got a reality show guy at the top so why not. What about getting some of these people into Congress also.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
America is a continent full of people. If it cant be great because of those people, then how can it be "made" great. Politicians cant control people.

MAGA is fairy tale for those who have more faith in politicians than in themselves.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

It's a slogan to capture the imagination of those people.

I'm not a fan of it myself, but many obviously are

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Maga. It's akin to world peace. Means something different to every individual.

That slogan is pure marketing. Peace and prosperity are bourne of conflict and debate with ultimately comprise.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I like Mike Rowe, but my point is, a genius in charge of a nation of retards is a hopelessly lonely man.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I generally despise reality TV shows but Dirty Jobs is one of the very few that I really enjoyed, because of Mike Rowe.
He seems like a top bloke that has his head screwed on straight, and for that reason I really doubt he'd have any interest in being a politician!

top topics

join