It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Coast Guard member 'removed' after making 'offensive' OK sign on live TV

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Technically the "Ok sign" is a symbol for satanism/Luciferianism. This is a fact.

OK—Sign of the Divine King

"Annuit Coeptus" - He approves our undertaking.
— Latin inscription atop the all-seeing eye on the U.S.A. one dollar bill

Westerner s know it as the "okay" (or "OK") sign. It's done with the fingers and thumb of right or left hands (usually the right). Simply touch the index finger to the thumb, creating a circle. The other three fingers then spiral off and there you have it—the well-known symbol for OK. Universally, this sign means alright, acceptable, good, right-on, you bet!, A-OK, satisfactory...

But to occultists, the OK sign takes on darker significance. First, we have the circle, indicating the sun deity and the Mason's never-ending quest for more light. To Freemasonry, the circle also represents the female genitalia, or yoni. In the Hindu religion, the OK sign is a revered mudra (sacred gesture) meaning "infinity" or perfection. It is associated with the female genitalia — thumb and forefinger pressed together at the tips with the other three fingers extended.

In the practice of tantric yoga (sex rituals), the OK sign is a token of ecstasy, spiritual and physical. In ancient Sumeria and Persia, charms and amulets have been discovered of fingers and hands in the modern OK position, joined along with horns implying fertility. The three fingers extended outward are symbolic of ecstatic union with the Goddess, the third member of the pagan trinity.

In Satanism, when making this sign the three fingers not used to make the circle are considered symbolic of the unholy trinity — horned God, Goddess, and offspring (antichrist). Some go so far as to adopt the view that the bent three fingers are shaped as three number six's, or 666. Thus, we have 666, the sun deity (Lucifer), the Goddess (Mystery, Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots), and the beast (antichrist, 666), all in one unitary hand sign. Oh what a web of evil wicked men can weave around something seemingly so ordinary and mundane.

In the Illuminist philosophy, the OK sign becomes a sign indicating approval of the Divine King, their coming Lord of Light, whom we as Christians know as antichrist. To them it means, "He approves our undertaking." This meaning is roughly equivalent to the words in Latin atop the all-seeing eye of Osiris on our U.S. one dollar bill—Annuit Coeptus.

Source

And ALL of Hollywood does the ok sign. Every single one of them. So, perhaps we should ban hollywood as well.

But one thing I will say is this. It is not a racist symbol. Mainstream media has been focusing on the okay symbol because truthers began exposing it. So a clever way to get people to stop exposing it is by making a big deal about it themselves while placing a label on it which does not represent its true meaning AT ALL.

But hey, if they are banning innocent people who do not know better, then Ban Hollywood too. Why aren't people making a big deal out of hollywood stars?

Remember when Madonna said:

Madonna:
"I have thought, an awful lot, about blowing up the white house".

Madonna 666 sign. Hypocrisy much?

I am telling you now, they are using this to try and discredit truthers. Stay sober and vigilant.

link   
I have been reading up a little about this incident and I wonder what's
next? I think picking your nose will set off some kind of racist outrage.

link   
.000000001% of the people who used the symbol may have alt right ties so now 100% of people who use the sign are racist.

Hmm.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This has to be the stupidest thing I've read in months.

The worst part is the area lost someone who was helping innocent people, all because the left have completely lost it.

Now innocent people who could have been helped by an extra person will suffer because?????

I

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Ok.... I was wrong.... It gets more ridiculous

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

Good to know. Finger signs don’t mean anything. So if I were to hold up my middle finger to you, of course it wouldn’t mean anything.

Man, you are triggered today.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The difference between my claims and the claims made by msm is the following:

One of them is based on actual research and facts. Just saying.

edit on th2018000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 15 Sep 2018 15:38:57 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 15 Sep 2018 15:38:57 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Good to know. Finger signs don’t mean anything. So if I were to hold up my middle finger to you, of course it wouldn’t mean anything.

Man, you are triggered today.

Actually logically, and I know you weren't talking ti me....... But the middle finger is pretty well known all over rhe world as an insult.. Infact even in sign language it is......

Your comparison is apples and oranges..... And infact in sign language all over the world the sign he made means "ok" as well.......

I'm with him on this...... The fact you guys are making such flimay excuses instead of calling this out for what it is is pretty disturbing...

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

a reply to: introvert

Yep, the end times are a comin’. Mwahahahahaha!

For your ideology yes, it really seems to be...

Not before we ruin the country first. Mwahahahahah!

Funny that you joke around about it...
But the more liberal our schools and entertainment become the more violence towards women and school/mass shootings we see.

Why do you think that is?

Liberals have been largely in charge of fostering minds for around a decade and this is the result. Broken little boys and girls destined to love nothing.

The newest drop in the ocean of your BS is this "offensive okay signal" which you will not acknowledge. Rather you waltze in here like you actually have something of intelligence to contribute to the thread.

Guess not...

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

So if I were to hold up my middle finger to you

I'd give you a swift "No thanks!" I'd rather make love to a blender...

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Okay is no longer okay.

Okay.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

But, many times I use my middle finger to scratch the bridge of my nose, or to push my glasses up... and I know I’m not the only who does that.
edit on 15-9-2018 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Since we're making # up, can we make the fist bump a symbol of black supremacy?

I hate the fist bump.

The high five or a good old hand shake is much classier.

edit on 15-9-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The reasoning here from certain members is just nuts.

"but but but somewhere, it means this and this."

It´s just pathetic and I can´t fathom that they go down this road of arguing to justify this crap.
That borders on insane..

Those must be fun at parties, too. Everything and everyone is racist.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

But, many times I use my middle finger to scratch the bridge of my nose, or to push my glasses up... and I know I’m not the only who does that.

Uhuh and in those cases its not offensive...... You know exactly the difference here.... If you seriously think this is ok.... Then I'm sorry. After all these years I have lost a lot of respect for you.....

I expected more from you than to give a pass to something like this...... And if you're just trolling.... Its even worse....

God bless...

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It´s the modus operandi for her.

You´ll see those two doing it everywhere. Just wait for the insult-cards to surface from their decks.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes
.000000001% of the people who used the symbol may have alt right ties so now 100% of people who use the sign are racist.

Hmm.

THIS appears to be the crux of the matter.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

That’s the point I have been trying to make all along. Context is important.

The claim that no one would ever ever ever mean something nefarious with this ok sign in context of recent developments concerning the sign is disingenuous. The fact that we do not know this guy at all or his background or his ideology means we don’t know in what context he was using the sign. But, making this sign covertly as if he was trying to hide it while still showing it on camera is a little suspicious to me. That’s all I’m saying. I’m not saying he’s definitely doing something nefarious. I’m saying it’s possible that he’s doing something nefarious.

I find it hard to believe that the Coast Guard never even questioned him on it to find out what his side of the story was. I’ll bet they did, and I’ll bet they didn’t like what he answered, thus the removal. We’ll never know for sure, unless more info comes out in the news.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I think too many folks are wookin pa nub in all the wong paces.........

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

That’s the point I have been trying to make all along. Context is important.

The claim that no one would ever ever ever mean something nefarious with this ok sign in context of recent developments concerning the sign is disingenuous. The fact that we do not know this guy at all or his background or his ideology means we don’t know in what context he was using the sign. But, making this sign covertly as if he was trying to hide it while still showing it on camera is a little suspicious to me. That’s all I’m saying. I’m not saying he’s definitely doing something nefarious. I’m saying it’s possible that he’s doing something nefarious.

I find it hard to believe that the Coast Guard never even questioned him on it to find out what his side of the story was. I’ll bet they did, and I’ll bet they didn’t like what he answered, thus the removal. We’ll never know for sure, unless more info comes out in the news.

so we have no idea if it was nefarious or not, yet he still was removed from his post because some lunatics freaked out on twitter.....great

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join